DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 1/23/2012 10:56:00 AM

I dunno what happened with my lip venom but to be honest I dont feel it stinging at all...no tingle..no pain...no stinging NOTHING it just felt like sticky lip gloss.

I was really looking forward to trying it out....not that I need bigger lips my already look like I got punched in the mouth but I thought it would be a new experience and maybe have that minty type tingle you get when you chew an altoid or something but literally NOTHING happened. Not worth the money for something so small that doesn't do anything but make my lips shiny. I can do that with chapstick.

on 1/10/2012 4:33:00 PM

Stung my lips, not worth the price. No plumping, just irritation.

on 1/5/2012 4:30:00 PM

I love Lip Venoms. They are 100% my HG lipgloss. Im a fan of sheer glossy lips, and this one is my go to. I love the packaging they come in, although for the price the tube is small. However, a little goes a long way. There honestly is not a thing I do not love about this gloss. The smell, the tingling sensation...it's all wonderful in my opinion. Will always buy this again and again and again!

on 12/18/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It was quite nice just as a clear gloss and it smelt good, but it doesn't do what it says on the package. It didn't plump my lips and was quite sticky. Also, the amount you get is tiny, it is a tiny little tube no bigger than a pinky finger... so I didn't think it was really worth the money.

on 12/15/2011 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ugh....It's OK...

I have plump lips already. This product didn't do a thing for me. Any other clear gloss would be just fine for me.

on 12/10/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this stuff (!), But not the price...

The tinggling you feel is the product working. Yes, it is temporary, but it's also noticeable. All of the lines in your lips become smooth, so my guess is that if you are older the effect will be more noticeable (couldn't think of a better way to say it, sorry).

I love to wear Lip Venom over lipstick. It takes away all of the dry look feel and leaves my lips looking wonderful. The gloss and moisture only seems to last for about an hour. I wish it would stay longer.

If this product was more like $8-$10 I would re-buy it. For $16, not so much. I havnt found another product quite like this one, but I will have to try.

on 12/3/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Absolute rubbish! This does nothing to plump lips, nothing at all and it's a crap gloss too.

Addicted to the smell, loved the shine... But it did NOT plump my lips noticeably - if at all! Also, the stickiness is ridiculous! It is completely unwearable! My hair kept getting glued to my lips every time I turned my head :(

I really, REALLY wanted this to work. I love the smell/taste, and my lips get hella line-y...

Sadly I barely noticed any difference. Returned it. :(

on 9/12/2011 6:44:00 PM

Don't bother unless you want to reapply constantly!

Popular Lip Glosses