Everyday Minerals Long handled Kabuki

4.6

Not tested on animals

Synthetic taklon, yo. :]

on 9/12/2009 11:58:00 PM

This has got to be my favourite brush for my MM. I also own the Too Faced Kabuki Brush but I find myself reaching out for this more often.

It's a good size so I don't go knocking the tip of the handle into the mirror when I lean in to buff over areas that need a little more work.

The hair is very soft and dense, packing in a good amount of mineral powder. It doesn't shed nor run when I wash it, and it dries really fast!

on 9/12/2009 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for blusher, and its really soft! It's quite a steal as well at only 10USD for the excellent quality! I'm planning to get extras for my other blushes/powders :D

on 9/7/2009 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the brush is soooo soft & dense. perfect for EDM powder & blush. Gonna to buy 2 more so that i still got brush to use while another is drying
edit: this brush shed 1-3 little bristles every single time i use it...

on 9/7/2009 9:03:00 AM

This is my HG brush!! previously,i was using the maybelline kabuki brush that came along with the mineral foundation.The brush quality seriously SUCKS!! it scratched my skin, made my foundation looked cakey as well..and the foundation sank into my pores..

However, everything changed for the good ever since i bought the Everyday Minerals long handled kabuki! The brush is super soft! it reduced half of the foundation application time and this time, my mineral foundation were evenly applied and they did not sink into my pores when i used this brush!

the price is very reasonable.Singapore does not sell everyday minerals products.i bought my brush online at SGD10 from Urban Beaute. The only downside is that this brush takes forever to dry when u wash them.

on 7/31/2009 2:25:00 AM

Before I started to use my mineral base wet, I would have said that this brush was a little flimsy. Now that I've started to use my mineral base wet (spray spritzer on brush before putting mineral on the brush), I love this brush. I have 2 rounded and 1 flattop. I like the rounded better. The mineral foundation goes on great, the bristles are super soft. I don't have to buff as hard with a wet brush. I use Essential Moisture Spritz from Pureluxe on the brush, 3 spritzes on the brush is plenty and the minerals don't fly around as much.
Get the brushes in your Super Custom Kit, it goes from being $10 to $5 including shipping! Heck, get a couple in the super kit!

on 7/29/2009 6:34:00 AM

Super soft and multi-use. Can't get wrong if you have this one.
I used it for dusting loose powder, applying blush, primer, and finishing powder. Careful though if working with very pigmented blush, use LHK very lighthandedly.

on 7/23/2009 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

its a great brush, its soft and smooth. but its not as dense as i would like it to be. sometimes the brush parts when i buff in my makeup. ive never had that happen to me when using the flat top. when i took off the plastic wrap a couple of bristles shed too. wish is weird since it was brand new. i prefer the flat top :)

on 7/9/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this brush. I use it interchangeably with my flat top brush. You already know it's super soft so I won't say that again. I gave it a 4 for the packaging because the handles do sometimes come off, but thats okay all you need is a bit of glue. I use it for blending blushes or bronzers on my face but not the actual application since it would pickup too much product. I also use it for mineral foundation.

on 6/19/2009 1:21:00 PM

+Soooooo soft like everyone mentioned it.
+I used to use it with my mineral foundation but now I returned to liquid , so I just use it with my regular setting powder.
+When I applied to much blush I just brush my face with this baby and it takes away the harsh lines.
-Sometimes I fell like I can use it with blush too but Be careful don't use it with very bright colors otherwise you gonna look like a clown héhé ;-)
+It didn't shed at all!
+It's not expensive , above all you buy it with their custom kit.

Overall: I love this brush.
I'm not a mineral user anymore but I use this brush everyday , it's so versatile!

on 6/8/2009 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I already have three of these brushes. That's how much I love them! They're soft and fluffy. I didn't know how much I really needed these until I used them for blush. Before these brushes arrived, all my blushes (both EDM and non-EDM) were showing up muddied on top of EDM's foundations. So I wasn't sure if I was gonna like their bases. Well, with the Long Handled Kabuki or Flat Top Brushes all blushes show up the wonderful colors that they are. Whew, I really wanted to like EDM because they're one of the very few cosmetic companies that I know of that make olive foundations. Also, they have a wonderful selection and their prices are so cheap when you order one of their custom kits. The LHK is also good for me to dust on EDM concealers as primers before application of foundation and face powder. This has definitely replaced my MAC 129 for blush and powder. This distributes blush WAY better than I could've imagined anything could; looks more natural. I'm pretty sure I'll get more of these in future orders.

Popular Makeup Brushes