January 25, 2015 | 2120 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I don't know why but this comes across as more of a coppery pink color with a hint of brown on me. It has a little bit of shimmer and is a pretty color as a whole but after several years I still can't make up my mind as to if I like it on me or not. Some days it looks amazing although not on its own...I always have to mix it with some other brown..and other days it just makes me look sick. I think it has too much of a coppery pink color on me to look good and It isn't dark enough for me to use as a coppery orange crease color....oh well...it still gets a 4 for being a pretty color that is different but just not for me. The quality is also excellent and from the reviews it sounds like many people like this color on them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Sarahh1

Love this.

Long wear, and great for blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MinnieBeth

Such a lovely darkish pinky/purpely/brown. Perfect for those of you with blonde hair! It's lovely when you are going for a natural grown up girly look as it never looks like you are wearing too much. I got this with the naked palette so it worked out at about 3 which is GREAT considering to buy it on its own it is about 14 I believe...? Anyway, I love this so much I would repurchase it on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hands down best eyeshadow I ever bought. It is slightly red, so it looks great on my skintone and eye color. It of course is like butter and blends well. I love that it's beige with a hint of shimmer, and a pink undertone. I think it makes it versatile. And It's so easy to throw this on with nothing else!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by youhavetoloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this. SO much. i don't really waer a lot of eyeshadow everyday, but when i do,i almost everytime go for this one. it has a warm , reddish undertone to it that makes green eyes stand out. absolutely AMAZING. oh, and the texture is perfect. supper creamy, no fallout, it is shiny/shimmery, but doesn't have glitter or even a frosty look. definetely recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by alanthiana

Love love love love this shade. It helps make a perfect neutral base for the brighter UD eyeliners that I love to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by meganmartin123

i got this in my naked pallete,such a pretty shade.Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by superficialgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a beautiful color and it stays on a very long time. It is definitely less coppery than the picture - shows up as a neutral brown with a bit of a sheen (but not a sparkly finish - hate sparkles in my eye shadow). I have light skin, green eyes and blonde hair and I like this color best when I am a little tan (meaning that it works well for light skin, but is outstanding on a medium skin tone).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Carrief311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thanks to all the wonderful reviews I bought this product this weekend at Sephora and just love it. I think this is going to be my new, every day go-to eye shadow. It looks a little bit like a cross between a smokey brown & a shimmery copper. If you want more drama (like for going out), you can simply put it on thicker for a more smokey effect. If you want a more natural look (like for going into the office) simply put less on and blend. The lady who tested it on me at Sephora paired it with Laura Mercier "plum smoke" (she made a "C" shape with it on the outer corner of my lid/lash line); they look just beautiful together!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No