October 24, 2014 | 1658 users online

CD/Books/Movies - Kevyn Aucoin - Book- Face Forward

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this book. I haven't invested in it myself yet, but I've taken it out several times from the library. It's a great book in its creativity--Kevyn was truly a genius. It's not as helpful as other books though (I find Making Faces much more useful), but it certainly is a lot of fun to read.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I read this book in the library, and I'm glad I did. It's a FANTASTIC book, but I don't see myself reading it more than once or twice. His work is simply amazing, most of the time you can't even recognise the "Before" photographs! It's a very nice book to gawk at his talents, but you really can't duplicate what he does to yourself IMHO. At least I couldn't :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kitty_catalina

My very first make-up book. I guess you could say Keyvn inspired me to do more w/ my make-up. The man was a true artistic genious.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2002 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Eskimo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The sequel to 'Making Faces', and just as good as the first. Another must buy for the makeup maestro's materials and tips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 9:10:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I picked this book up for $4.99 at Waldenbooks & I'm so glad I did! Kevyn was truly a genius... the transformations in this book are jawdropping. I show everyone who comes to my house this masterpiece!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2002 10:07:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Another great book by Kevyn! Though I enjoy Making Faces more, this was a great follow up book. Again -- beautiful photos, great ideas!