Kevyn Aucoin Book- Face Forward

4.7

on 2/12/2003 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this book. I haven't invested in it myself yet, but I've taken it out several times from the library. It's a great book in its creativity--Kevyn was truly a genius. It's not as helpful as other books though (I find Making Faces much more useful), but it certainly is a lot of fun to read.

on 2/12/2003 12:51:00 AM

I read this book in the library, and I'm glad I did. It's a FANTASTIC book, but I don't see myself reading it more than once or twice. His work is simply amazing, most of the time you can't even recognise the "Before" photographs! It's a very nice book to gawk at his talents, but you really can't duplicate what he does to yourself IMHO. At least I couldn't :)

My very first make-up book. I guess you could say Keyvn inspired me to do more w/ my make-up. The man was a true artistic genious.

on 12/15/2002 2:13:00 AM

The sequel to 'Making Faces', and just as good as the first. Another must buy for the makeup maestro's materials and tips.

on 12/13/2002 9:10:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I picked this book up for $4.99 at Waldenbooks & I'm so glad I did! Kevyn was truly a genius... the transformations in this book are jawdropping. I show everyone who comes to my house this masterpiece!

on 8/31/2002 10:07:00 PM

Another great book by Kevyn! Though I enjoy Making Faces more, this was a great follow up book. Again -- beautiful photos, great ideas!