Kevyn Aucoin Book- Face Forward

4.7

I love Kevyn Aucoin for his glamorous but achievable looks, and also the wonderful fantasy photography! Face Forward is great for inspiration for special events, and also fun for everyday experimentation. Not so practical for tips and techniques, but highly recommended nevertheless.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this book. I haven't invested in it myself yet, but I've taken it out several times from the library. It's a great book in its creativity--Kevyn was truly a genius. It's not as helpful as other books though (I find Making Faces much more useful), but it certainly is a lot of fun to read.

I read this book in the library, and I'm glad I did. It's a FANTASTIC book, but I don't see myself reading it more than once or twice. His work is simply amazing, most of the time you can't even recognise the "Before" photographs! It's a very nice book to gawk at his talents, but you really can't duplicate what he does to yourself IMHO. At least I couldn't :)

My very first make-up book. I guess you could say Keyvn inspired me to do more w/ my make-up. The man was a true artistic genious.

The sequel to 'Making Faces', and just as good as the first. Another must buy for the makeup maestro's materials and tips.

Eyes: Violet

I picked this book up for $4.99 at Waldenbooks & I'm so glad I did! Kevyn was truly a genius... the transformations in this book are jawdropping. I show everyone who comes to my house this masterpiece!

Another great book by Kevyn! Though I enjoy Making Faces more, this was a great follow up book. Again -- beautiful photos, great ideas!

Top Rated CD/Books/Movies