September 20, 2014 | 1520 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Clinical Protection

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this based on the reviews here, and I'm so glad I did! I'd been using Certain Dri for a couple years but it always makes my armpits burn and sometimes I get red bumps that look like razor burn. And that stuff has a funky smell the next day. Anyhoo, I sweat like a guy even when I'm just sitting around, but this stuff really works well for me. At the most, I've gotten a slight dampness after being outside in high humidity but no sweat stains and no odor. I don't use this every morning and night, I usually start using it a couple days before I have to go somewhere like church or something, just so I don't use it up as fast. I only gave it 4 lippies because I had to get the powder scent and I don't care for it, although it isn't nearly as overwhelming as some other brands' powder scents.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 10:20:00 AM More reviews by cranberry7

Unfortunately, this product didn't deliver for me (and I followed the directions applying both at night and in the morning). I still sweat quite a bit while wearing it although it did work better than "normal" deodorants. It also left white marks under my arms no matter how much I rubbed it in. This might work great for people who aren't prone to sweating a ton, but as for people who do, I wouldn't expect miracles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ShysterPup

This is the best antipersperant/deodorant I've ever used. I tend to sweat quite a bit, just during an average day, and this product really keeps me dry. Since it's clinical strenght, it's a little more expensive than regular antipersperant/deodorants, but it's definitely worth it. I've also used Secret Clinial Strength. Both of these clinical strength products work well, but I like the Degree one better.

I must say that I've recently switched to primarily using a natural deodorant...I have a sluggish lymph system, and I've been advised to avoid using aluminum products under my arms. Unfortunately, the natural products are made primarily for deodorant use, and contain only limited ingredients to help with wetness. So every now and then, I'll use the Degree Clinical Strength; however, my body has adjusted somewhat to the natural product, so my underarms don't sweat quite as much as they used to.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 12:29:00 PM More reviews by texasflamingo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using the Secret clinical protection, which worked good but I wasn't crazy about the smell. This Degree clinical protection works even better for me and the smell is better too. With the Secret, I could smell it for hours after I put it on, but Degree's scent isn't as strong and doesn't linger all day. Really good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Annie_in_MN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice product - I like it just as much as the Secret Clinical though. The one lippie off is for the packaging. It's noisy because you have to keep clicking to get a little out. It's a really loud click, too. The product inside is worth it, though. I won't even bother with non-clinical deodorants anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't sweat much, BUT i can smell myself if I wear a sleeveless shirt or in the summer. It's not summer yet, I will hopefully review it again then. but for now it works better than anything that I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by court560

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first deodorant I've had since 5th grade that kept me dry! I have only used it once so far but in any weather to have me dry all day is quite a feat. So if you are used to sweating through EVERYTHING try this out! it is also WAY better than Secret clinical, that never worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by laura__b

This is a great product that finally works for me. It's far better than the Secret Clinical that I tried before in that it's more effective and doesn't stain my clothing. The price is a bit painful but if it works, it works. I rated packaging as a 1 because there's no need for a box for this product, it's wasteful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

I love this! I tried Secret's version before this and was very disappointed. I have a problem with deodorants just not lasting throughout the day. I don't have that problem with this new Degree deodorant. It definitely keeps me drier and smelling good all day and night. I have already repurchased this once, and will continue to do so.

EDIT: I have have repurchased this twice now. Definitely the best I have used, personally. I hope they keep this around for a while.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No