August 30, 2014 | 1624 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Kmarji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! Only mascara that has ever made my short lashes look dark, sexy and bold. Before this I was using primarily Lancôme mascaras which are really pricey and don't even come close to this mascara. The only mascara I've ever repurchased from the drug store. Loveeee it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice for a drugstore brand. No complaints. It is neither here nor there, which is fine by me for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by kaefie

I have bought and tried many different brands over the last 21 years - this is the FIRST TIME that I have repeat purchased as soon as it ran out.

This mascara has a beautiful consistency, doesn't flake, stays back without being too glossy. Doesn't make your eyes 'sting' as it a starts to get old/run out. Fans out my lashes beautidully and seperates them pretty well without the lash comb.

I am very surprised and very happy with telescopic. It's also great in all weathers - stays put. I'm also happy that I'm starting to find my 'repeat purchases' now, I feel my research and endless 'testing' is finally coming into fruition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yay! I buy and try so many mascaras. I like YSL faux cils, but $30 is a little steep for mascara. For me Lancôme is so so, meh to Chanel, Dior hasn't impressed me much (although the Dior primer is AWESOME!) I've like L'oreal voluminous, Benefit they're real, and my list goes on for nice mascara but i still continue my search for THE one. This mascara, however, has beaten them all out and I'm so excited! Great price! Love the formula. No smudges. Non-irritating. Long lasting. Jet black lashes - defined, lengthened, some volume, and not spidery on me! Easy easy easy to remove, which I like! Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it. In short, if you like spidery looking lashes, you'll love this! if you don't, you probably wont like this too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by nikrou

HG. I like to layer my mascara and use this over Benefit's Yes They're Real mascara. I thought my lashes were long when using Benefit but this mascara brings my lashes to new heights. Pun intended. People are constantly asking me if I am wearing falsies. Love love love and cheap.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Amazing. One of my favorite mascara's of all-time. Before I discovered this mascara my all-time favorite was L'Oreal's Voluminous. However, with that mascara I find that it smudges when I wear in on my lower lashes (even the waterproof formula!) so I was having to use a different mascara on the bottom lashes to avoid this. Although this mascara isn't as volumizing, it does give good volume while beautifully separates and lengthens my lashes. AND it doesn't smudge or flake at all. I'm obsessed.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ava1910

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I have ever used. I've been using it for many years now and nothing comes close. I used to use the thick mascara brushes because I thought that was the best way to get thick and long lashes. I was wrong. At first the brush seems weird, but give it a chance. Just learn how to work the brush and u will love it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by itgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first bought this mascara 3 years ago, after reading the MakeupAlley reviews. 3 years later, it's my HG mascara to the point that I use nothing else. I hate large mascara wands, so I want something that I can comb through to get thick, dark, full lashes. I already have long lashes to begin with, and this mascara makes them look like falsies after a light coat. Affordable, long-lasting, and effective--I hope it's never discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by browneedog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yowza!! It is not often I feel compelled to write a review but in this instance I do.Why?Because after reading numerous reviews and watching tutorials I felt like I had to try it and I am super glad that I did.I used to work for a high end retail cosmetic dept and had acess to pretty much any brand I wanted and I've tried them all..Cle de Peau,Chanel,YSL,GA and the list goes on.Up until now Lancome and Benefit They're Real were my two all time faves.Why did this change my mind? It is pretty much everything I want in a mascara...1.Huge lashes2.easy to apply3.(pardon the terminology)It doesn't gook up on the wand 4.Two coats and I was totally WOWED!! 5.Nice dark black and I have to mention Huge Lashes.Now it isn't super volumizing but it made my short but curly lashes(dare I say) like falsies!! MUA reviews are my favorite reviews because I feel like the crowd on here is honest and to the point.The only downside is it makes me want to try more and more products!! And to me that really isn't a downside!! Besides even the BF noticed!! Plus it made me smile and I think most of us could use a feelgood MU smile now and then!!!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No