November 26, 2014 | 1792 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Large Eye Shadow Brush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 8:46:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

I'm not impressed with this product at all. Although the hairs on this brush are soft when I apply my eye shadow the uneven hairs poke me and it doesn't feel good. I've put this up for swap along with my med. e/s and angle brushes from SK.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2002 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Sugar76

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

A relatively soft brush that is a tad stiff. It picks up just the right amount of pigment for an all over color wash. Hold up extremely well to cleanings and has yet to shed. Can't beat the price and I absolutely adore the SK color trademark: the lovely powder blue handle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 4:40:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This is a nice alternative to expensive makeup brushes. It works just as well as my MAC and Stila brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2002 1:31:00 PM More reviews by kogepan

One word: WOW! I couldn't believe how well this brush performed. At under $5, you can't go wrong even if you were skeptical like me, you have nothing to lose. Fantastic, can't say enough about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2002 10:38:00 PM More reviews by jakelley3

A great brush; comprable to my Shu #10...except I use the SK brush more! They hold up well over time and retain their shape well. Stiffer than Shu eyeshadow brushes, but not as stiff as the stiffer brushes from MAC (like the angle shadow brush.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 12:48:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this but the bristles are a little stiff for my tastes. The brush is very nice and allows for wonderful application-very even. Oh, and it was only four or five dollars which is great!! I do plan on getting the small and medium eye brushes-maybe in the travel brush kit!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2002 8:42:00 PM More reviews by madelin

Great eyeshadow brush. Soft, nice application, and inexpensive. I like to use it when I do a wash of color. I would also recommend the other brushes in this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2002 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

You cannot go wrong with SK brushes! This line is really the best drugstore brand on the market and quite comparable to top lines in quality. There shadow brushes are excellent with minimal shedding. Great brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2002 7:23:00 PM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's hard to find something else good to day about SK brushes. This one is a particular favorite - it's fantastic for a wash of color on your lid - baby soft and really even application. Buy this brush.