Sonia Kashuk Large Eye Shadow Brush

4.1

on 2/8/2003 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

These were ok I have the Large adn Medium e/s brushes... i found that they waisted a lot my shadow though. More went onto the brush than on my eye and I had to keep re dipping my brush to acheive color. The brushes are pretty, have soft bristle but werent' good for my shadows. I prefer Mac's or even Sally's Face Secret's brushes... cheaper and better quality IMO!!!

on 1/11/2003 8:46:00 PM

I'm not impressed with this product at all. Although the hairs on this brush are soft when I apply my eye shadow the uneven hairs poke me and it doesn't feel good. I've put this up for swap along with my med. e/s and angle brushes from SK.

on 12/26/2002 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A relatively soft brush that is a tad stiff. It picks up just the right amount of pigment for an all over color wash. Hold up extremely well to cleanings and has yet to shed. Can't beat the price and I absolutely adore the SK color trademark: the lovely powder blue handle.

on 12/23/2002 4:40:00 PM

This is a nice alternative to expensive makeup brushes. It works just as well as my MAC and Stila brushes.

on 11/11/2002 1:31:00 PM

One word: WOW! I couldn't believe how well this brush performed. At under $5, you can't go wrong even if you were skeptical like me, you have nothing to lose. Fantastic, can't say enough about it.

on 11/4/2002 10:38:00 PM

A great brush; comprable to my Shu #10...except I use the SK brush more! They hold up well over time and retain their shape well. Stiffer than Shu eyeshadow brushes, but not as stiff as the stiffer brushes from MAC (like the angle shadow brush.)

on 7/15/2002 12:48:00 AM

I like this but the bristles are a little stiff for my tastes. The brush is very nice and allows for wonderful application-very even. Oh, and it was only four or five dollars which is great!! I do plan on getting the small and medium eye brushes-maybe in the travel brush kit!!

on 7/6/2002 8:42:00 PM

Great eyeshadow brush. Soft, nice application, and inexpensive. I like to use it when I do a wash of color. I would also recommend the other brushes in this line.

on 6/25/2002 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

You cannot go wrong with SK brushes! This line is really the best drugstore brand on the market and quite comparable to top lines in quality. There shadow brushes are excellent with minimal shedding. Great brush!

on 5/17/2002 7:23:00 PM

It's hard to find something else good to day about SK brushes. This one is a particular favorite - it's fantastic for a wash of color on your lid - baby soft and really even application. Buy this brush.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products