August 27, 2014 | 1778 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

After all the hype about this product, I decided to try it myself. Personally, I didn't like the texture of this product because it felt as if it will clog my pores. Also, I didn't like how much shimmer was in it. The color didn't really last really long on my cheeks-- though the shimmer did. However, you do get a lot of product for what you pay for and the color is nice. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by jpt55

i love the color of this blush , its such a pretty pink ! but i think theres a bit too much sparkles . oh well thats just me =)
    this blush is VERY cheap , i went to walmart lol =)
    the blush is a bit annoying because i have fake nails on , always gets underneath = (
    but overall , its great i love this , im going to get this in a different color next time though = )

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

I love this product! I especially love the feel of it and how soft it applys to the face. This color is a very pretty pink with a lot of glitter. The lasting power is not the best which is why I took off a lippie.
    I would purchase again because of the cheap price ($5.48 at walmart) and the beautiful color and great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by 38young

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mousse blush is a very pretty soft pink colour with a lovely soft texture. Applied with a fingertip, this gives a nice natural glow and is easily blended. The only downside is that it needs to be re applied during the day. I also like putting a little on my brow bone to highlight my dark brown eyes. Would buy again despite not being particularly long lasting as the colour is pretty, it is a good price and based on the amount you need, the jar will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by starsnmoons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this when I first bought it because I faintly remember how easy it was to apply. Now that I'm running low on it it's hard to get out of the jar making it harder to apply. The color is really fun though, a lightish pink with a gold shimmer to it. This is the first product I've used thats a mousse and I think it's really cool. I've recently found a completly new use to this, as I've never been much of a blush wearer... this makes a really cool lip color! I put on some lip balm, apply a little of this on my lips with my fingers, then put a nice gloss over it and viola! It makes a nice pale pink color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by terriesingz

I really like this product! It's light and sheer, not heavy like creamier versions. I didn't have any problem with it sticking to my fingers nor did I find it particularly glittery which at my age, would have been a big turn off!

The only complaint I have is that it is not a particularly long lasting product. But I love the texture and color!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by candyisverygood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my every day blush! I am not sure if it is my all-time favorite, but it definitely is in my Top 3 Favorite Blushes. It is a cream blush, and it has the same consistency as their Dream Mousse Foundations. It is not the type of creamy that feels oily on your skin. It does not make you unwantingly shiny. It has a very nice consistency. To describe the shade, I would say it's a light-medium pink with sparkle in it, which really doesn't show up on your cheeks. I only use a tiny amount of this stuff, as it is very pigmented and can easily make you look like a clown, if applied with too much product. This is one of the easiest products to apply, ever. It does not flake, it blends super easily, and it lasts literally ALL day long. I come home from work, and it looks just like it did when I applied it hours and hours before! It's hard for me to find pretty blushes that aren't too dark on my very fair skin. This one fits me perfectly! So go ahead, buy this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2009 4:36:00 AM More reviews by black_bomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the color but it was too glittery.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

After reading some of the reviews on MUA, I thought I would give a try. I bought this two days ago and it's going back. While it is very pretty color and the texture very creamy, like some of the posters, it made my acre scars bigger than life and made my oily face oiler. I didn't that was possible. I was disappointed because this is the first time I moved away from powder and I do love the color. I'm going back to my old standby. You should try if you don't have acne scars and have smooth face. I didn't notice the glitters but maybe because I was blinded by how it sat on my acne scars.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by bueller6426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ignoring the fact that this blush is listed as decently toxic on cosmeticdatabase.com this blush when left open to dry is nice. I definitely do not recommend applying it with your hands as it will fix itself to your fingertips and is hard to control the amount. Applied in a stippling motion with a brush it can look very natural on all skin colors and types (my mother, my total opposite, a pale leathery skinned 60+ woman uses it as well)
    However, I wouldn't buy it again because of the ingredients.