November 29, 2014 | 928 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very impressed with this liquid liner! It has a felt tip and the color is a rich, opaque black. The liner lasts forever without smudging or flaking (L'Oreal liquid liners, I am looking at you!). It even stayed in place through a shower, so it truly is waterproof. I removed one lippie because I find that it's difficult to control the amount of liner on the felt tip and so I end up applying too much. Although I have to say, if you really want to try a WnW liquid liner, I'd suggest you go for the original Mega Liners. I find they're way better quality and not as messy as these H2O liners.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by notsogirly818

i hate this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Meagan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Smell - n/a
Texture - Run of the mill liquid eyeliner; not gritty but not particularly smooth either.
Opacity - Completely opague, as a good liquid eyeliner should be
Color - a truly DARK, INKY BLACK. This is by far the blackest eyeliner I've ever owned. Even if it hadn't lived up to its claims I would still buy it again because of the color.
Durability- This eyeliner is waterproof and is very long-wearing even without a primer and/or sealant. To test my eyeliner I put some on and then took a shower to see what would happen, being sure to stick my face directly under the runing water a bunch of times so that face would get wet. After my shower the eyeliner hadn't budged or smudged and still looked totally fresh. :-)
Overall: I'm glad I decided to take a chance on this product and look forward to trying the other H20-proof eyeliner colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

holy goodness! this stuff lasts forever!!! i mean, forever... even after remiving my eye makeup i still have some left on my eyes! other than its awesome staying power, this stuff is so cheap and doesnt make my eyes water when i wing it out like other liquid liners can! but my favorite part of this liner??? the fact that it doesnt dry to a flat matte black that gets dulled down. i do intense eye looks, so when i use liquid liner i still want it to show against the e/s. other liquid liners have just gone too matte and too... flat i guess... this one doesnt, it holds its own next to dark e/s!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by louielou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WHILE im applying this eyeliner it smudges right then and there. maybe its because i dont have a crease (being asian and all) but still... i was disappointed...

definitely payed for the price haha

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by zookc04

Wow! This stuff STAYS! I wish a little less product came out on the applicator but a tissue fixes that. I actually had to spend a weekend in jail where you werent allowed to wear makeup. The guard asked me to take it off and i stood there and she was amazed that this stuff just DIDNT come off..i stayed on the whole weekend. You need good makeup remover for this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is pretty impressive. It's very black and lasts and lasts and lasts, but the line is not very precise: the color seems to seep a little. Not as good as the gel but it's quite a bargain.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lanoysk

The amount of liquid that comes out with the felt tip applicator is a bit much for me. I really like how black the color is, but the application is a bit to shiny-looking for me, doesn't dry as fast as I'd like, and it's a bit sticky. When it does eventually dry, it does have an incredible staying power, and I really have to used eye makeup remover to remove the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by tacobeanette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow...can it be...my HG eyeliner..from Wet n Wild?! This stuff works amazingly well. I've been using eyeliner since I was 12 and have tried soo many different kinds of brands but this one is the most durable one I've tried. Does not smudge or run in any way and the only reason I took off one lippie is because it is harder to wash off than other eyeliners. I'm not kidding when I say this sticks, which is not such a bad problem to have..just keep wiping it off.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by livendeadgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

when i first put this on it was like "WOW!" because the color was black as night.But after awhile it started to rub off and it left the corners of my eyes red and raw.So i will not rebuy this ever again. Oh BTW I do not have sensitive skin at all not even my eye lids until i tried this product.