September 30, 2014 | 1000 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by humphrey600

So as always the packaging is cute (if not a little unusual as it looks like nail varnish!) and the product is fantastic. it gives a really subtle shimmer and is easily blended. i just love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Made me break out horribly in all the places I used it to contour when I got the mini stick version in Sephora's birthday giveaway.

Definitely won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. So much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this highlighter! It is absolutely amazing and gives me such a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by brookelynne2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm new to the benefit highlighter game and if I had to choose between this and watt's up, I'd the choose latter.

Still.

This is a good highlighter. Blends easily for me, does what I need it to do, lasts and gives me a little something extra to play with. Don't think I'd repurchase, but am glad to have tried it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great highlighter it is a cool toned pink champagne color. The quality of the product is on point. This highlighter has a light scent but nothing overwhelming and not really that noticeable once you have the product on your skin. The packaging is odd but it works, this highlighter comes in a nail polish style package with a brush. I apply the product to the back of my hand and work it into whatever area of skin I feel like highlighting.
I use this product a few different ways
-I mix it with my tinted moisturizer
-use it alone under my eyebrows, Cupid's bow, as a cheek highlighter
-use it mixed with argan oil on my arms, neck and upper chest area for that extra silky sexy look
-sometimes I mix it with my lotion and place it on my legs
A little bit of product goes a long way so you don't have to use that much of the product to achieve a beautiful highlight glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by ThisIsEmilyKate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this stuff and when I first put it on, I loved the effect. Very subtle shimmer and beautiful youthful-making effect. But before you decide to buy it, know this: it has a film-forming ingredient- sorry, couldn't tell you what one- that makes it unsuitable for use over or under certain foundations- what you end up with is balling-up of the product and its just nasty, nasty, gross. Almost like little balls of dirty glue dotting your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by drewsynicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, I was really disappointed with this product! No matter how little I use, it never looks natural. I end up with dried shimmery streaks on my face that won't blend into my foundation. It's really expensive and in my opinion looks very fake.I actually like Wet n' Wild's powder highlighter much better! It's a fine powder so it's less distracting then BeneFit's sparkly goo... it gives my face a nice natural glow and stays on well when I use a fixing spray

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Shorthairdontcareee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite highlighters!!

dot a bit on the bridge of my nose to make my bridge look a bit straighter and higher. Also I dot a bit on my Cupid's bow to make my lips look a bit more plump

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

Yes!! High beam you never fail me.

This is an icy pink highlighter that compliments light skin tones the most, it doesn't look sparkly or greasy in the slightest just gorgeous dew. This does bring that certain "je ne sais quoi" to your face, looks like you're on an old Hollywood film set the way the light diffuses off your face with this complexion enhancer!

Do not hesitate to buy!