August 29, 2014 | 1678 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by vivthai

I really love this mascara I think its one of the best. I love cover girl mascaras in general. The formula and brush go very well and the lashes you get are voluminous separated and perfect. My lashes are asian thin but I have a lot and long ones. So I think you should buy it b/c you can't go wrong with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by jem2013

I bought this mascara on a whim, because the store was out of my usual maybelline. I wasn't really impressed. it gets flaky, and didn't really blast my lashes. Also, I hardly have ANY eyelashes left. I do tend to have sensitivities to eye makeup, resulting in lash loss, but never to this extent. Will never buy or recommend this product to anyone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by XJP

I have bought this probably 5 times or more in my life... This has always been a staple in my make up bag. Although I normally wear false lashes everyday, this products gives a boost. I love using it the most after I open it brand new. The formula is very liquid and goes on my lashes beautifully. Some things I did notice about it as the bottles became older probably in the 2 month later mark was that the mascara started making my lashes clump.. Like flakes of mascara would fall off my eye lashes and get in my eye all the time. Well I've tried some different lash blast products and I must say, I always keep going back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Karleep9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite mascara everrrr!!! Hg!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

Love this mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

I used this for a while and one day I realized my lashes were falling out a lot and breaking off. At first I thought it was stress or just getting older then after reading other reviews I realized it was this mascara. Absolute trash. I'm glad some don't seem to have that problem but I did want to warn people.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by fesherton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Makes my lashes full and long. Does not flake or clump. Wear one coat for a casual look or several coats to build to a high drama lash. I have no trouble removing with my usual face cleansers of CeraVe or Cetaphil. Will definitely buy again and again and again... I highly recommend. With this stuff on the shelves in the drug and grocery stores there is no reason to pay high $$ for mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara! The brush is fabulous as well as the formula. Leaves my lashes looking long, full and does not flake off throughout the day! It comes off easy when I'm removing my makeup too, which is a big deal for me as I HATE mascaras that I have to fight with to get off. No negatives to say!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lgeogheg

I like this mascara because it plumps up my already thick dark lashes. It makes my lashes look so long and thick it looks like I might be wearing false lashes.

Also, I can conveniently pick up another tube at the super market at a low price so that's probably why I've purchased 5+ tubes by now.

However, the waterproof version of this mascara is a big pain to remove. It never seems to get all off and sheds all over my face while I'm sleeping.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xxPeppermint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first put on L'Oréal Voluminous Butterfly mascara, and then after that dries I add a layer of this on top for some extra volume. I do love this mascara but do not like using it by itself.
Even if I curl my eyelashes and then place this mascara on top, my lashes do not stay lifted enough! But this is still a very good product, especially for the inexpensive price.