April 18, 2014 | 1913 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Giggles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing it separates my lashes really nicely and darkens. I bought this mascara to use with my loreal collagen and they work very well together so I would recommend this duo :) but anyways I've hadn't had any problems with it. I think it's a good mascara and would defiantly would repurchase it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I think that as a drug store brand, Cover Girl really exceeded my expectations with this mascara and could be placed on an equal level with some of it's more expensive competition. It lifts, darkens, separates and builds volume quite well. I find that it gave results similar to my They're Real mascara from Benefit.
The only issues I had with this mascara was the brush. I'm not a huge fan of plastic brushes but they seem to be the norm now. With that said, I'm quite used to plastic brushes and bristles (I love my Benefit) but found this brush a bit of a pain to manage. The end of the brush is just flat. I feel that it could have given amazing results with a few more bristles on the end as opposed to the flat, fat, blunt end. Bleh.
I didn't experience any real issues with the mascara in relation to flaking, colour wearing off or smudging. I feel that it stayed pretty well. I would advise though that you don't wear this if you are planning on going to movie that will make you cry or somewhere that will bring about tears in anyway. Once your lashes get wet and the mascara gets in your eye... Oh heavens does it burn!
In summation, I think that as a replacement in between mascaras it's pretty good and worth purchasing as a spare for your purse or while on vacation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by luvlife1

I have short thin blonde eyelashes and this makes them longer, very black, and not clumpy!

Took one lippy off because it dried out faster than other masceras I have used

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

This is a very average mascara. I don't really have any complaints but its nothing to rave about either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

Very good one! Adds lots of volume without creating those few but thick spider legs from my lashes, lifts lashes, removes easily, doesnt irritate eyes.
Down side: After all day long my lashes are not as black as they were when I colored them with this mascara (naturally my lashes are light brown) and they are a little bit ''landed down". Still a very good mascara, repuchased it more than one time.
One bottle lasts for ~ 3 months using it 5 days/week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't get the amazing effect everyone else experienced. I usually wear Shiseido Makeup Base with the Lifting Mascara and I guess my lashes are depended on those two products. LAsh Blast didn't do anything for me. it weighed my lashes down and didn't even keep the curl. The one good thing it did was make my lashes very soft opposed to the Shiseido mascara. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like my lashes to be super thick and this doesn't give the full effect but it makes them "pop" a little more than without. I tried this over my HG mascara and damn it gives me that "wow" look that I love. I will be buying lash blast again but I only gave it a 4 because stand alone its not that amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the better drug store mascaras.

From the reviews I've read it doesn't seem to work for everyone, but it's fantastic mascara for my lashes. Just enough volume and great length without clumping or flaking. I like the oversized wand seems to help me coat from root to tip without overdoing it with too many coats. I can get by with 2 coats and get great results! The oversized packaging is really nice I can reach in the bottom of my traincase without even looking to snatch this one up.

I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to*great priced* mascara
I find these Cover girl are great price for department store and are awesome on the lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by rushdoggie

This seems to be a love it or hate it, but I like it a lot. I keep trying other mascaras and go back to this. One, I have long lashes but they are fine, and this slips an even coat on my lashes root to tip without clumping. If I go dramatic and wear a few layers I can add them on and it still doesn't goop up. Its not waterproof (if I cry it will run) but it won't come off with a little sweat or me rubbing my eyes. Its my go to for now.