July 30, 2014 | 1121 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Strangely enough, this brush is great, just not necessarily for concealers lol. I'd still rather use my finger for concealers and found myself doing that shortly after trying to blend the concealer into my skin.

The brush can be effective with a concealer if you work at it, however i find that the brush is very versatile and can easily be used for other makeup application.

If anything, i'd say i'd definitely purchase this brush to have it there for other makeup application. It's a handy tool.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is way too small for a concealer brush for me. I haven't attempted to use this brush for anything else but for concealing it does nothing for me so I just use my fingers to conceal.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Brush Sucks For Concealer.!

BUT. I Love It For Applying Gel Liner. For An Extra Smooth Finish, I Wet The Brush First.

Also, It Makes An Amazing Lip Brush.

Another One Of My Favorite Things To do With This Brush Is Shade My Eyebrows with a taupe shadow After Applying chapstick on them.

and yet another Use is using it wet to line the bottom lash line with shadow, or with primer potion.

Lastly, apply black powder on to your rim after black eye liner to make it really last.

it doesn't work for concealer, but i love it for the other five things. I own three of these brushes. for the price, the usage is amazing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

YUCK. This brush absolutely sucks for me. It doesn't pick up the product well, applies like CRAP, and is poorly made. Yuck yuck yuck, Now I remember why I hate concealer brushes. :(

EDIT: I tried using this as a gel/cream liner brush, and it works *much* better for that. I alternate between using this and the MAC 263 for doing liner work. Updating to three stars because it does a so-so job in this function. However, it should do what it's meant to do, which is apply concealer.

Tip, if you're not pleased with the finish of powder shadows used as liners with Fix+, try mixing them with a bit of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and applying. Setting that combination with a touch of powder eyeshadow, and using a setting/finishing spray, usually ensures that mine stays in place all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing brush! For only a dollar you could do so much with it. I use it as a lip brush, as an inner corner brush, eyeliner brush and surprisingly enough even as a concealer brush! If you need to cover a lot with concealer this brush wont be for you, but if you really want to cover up a small blemish or clean up around the corners of your lips after a bright lipstick- this is perfect! I really like it and for the price it cant be beat!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

This brush is a little bit too small for concealer. I use it to apply eye shadow to the inner corner of my eyes for a pop of color and it makes my application very precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this to clean up nail polish. For $1 I could not be more pleased.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by wynterxhale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While I think this is too small to be a concealer brush, I definitely love this as a lip brush. Its hard enough that I can get a very good line, the only reason I gave it a 4 is because this is not good for what it says it it is, if this wasn't such a good lip brush i'd give it a 0.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Concealer brush! Its tiny! Tried using for concealer far too small and doesnt blend, tried using for eyeliner (it hurt as its so short the bristles are sharp) and it didnt work! Only elf product i hate!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I love this brush! I use it as an eyeliner brush and because it's so thin & precise..it makes a nice clean line! It's the best makeup tool I own!