April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

YUCK. This brush absolutely sucks for me. It doesn't pick up the product well, applies like CRAP, and is poorly made. Yuck yuck yuck, Now I remember why I hate concealer brushes. :(

EDIT: I tried using this as a gel/cream liner brush, and it works *much* better for that. I alternate between using this and the MAC 263 for doing liner work. Updating to three stars because it does a so-so job in this function. However, it should do what it's meant to do, which is apply concealer.

Tip, if you're not pleased with the finish of powder shadows used as liners with Fix+, try mixing them with a bit of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and applying. Setting that combination with a touch of powder eyeshadow, and using a setting/finishing spray, usually ensures that mine stays in place all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing brush! For only a dollar you could do so much with it. I use it as a lip brush, as an inner corner brush, eyeliner brush and surprisingly enough even as a concealer brush! If you need to cover a lot with concealer this brush wont be for you, but if you really want to cover up a small blemish or clean up around the corners of your lips after a bright lipstick- this is perfect! I really like it and for the price it cant be beat!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

This brush is a little bit too small for concealer. I use it to apply eye shadow to the inner corner of my eyes for a pop of color and it makes my application very precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this to clean up nail polish. For $1 I could not be more pleased.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by wynterxhale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While I think this is too small to be a concealer brush, I definitely love this as a lip brush. Its hard enough that I can get a very good line, the only reason I gave it a 4 is because this is not good for what it says it it is, if this wasn't such a good lip brush i'd give it a 0.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Concealer brush! Its tiny! Tried using for concealer far too small and doesnt blend, tried using for eyeliner (it hurt as its so short the bristles are sharp) and it didnt work! Only elf product i hate!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I love this brush! I use it as an eyeliner brush and because it's so thin & precise..it makes a nice clean line! It's the best makeup tool I own!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice brush for just $1 - I have two, one for concealer (for zits only - it wouldn't work at all for undereye, it's too small), and one for lips.

I'm planning to pick up a couple more for lip brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by imergo

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for applying concealer to small spots (hello, acne scars!), also makes a good eyeliner and lip brush. Very similar to the E.L.F. Studio Small Smudge Brush, just very slightly more tapered and very slightly longer bristles, with a shorter handle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this brush but the top fell off after my first or second use. I didn't mind it and i planned to glue the two parts together but then while I was cleaning it the top part with the brush fell into my toilet so I had to throw it away.

Already ordered a new one because I loved it so much for concealing, it is just so precise. Can't understand why they can't use a better glue though, I have many e.l.f. brushes from their essential line and I haven't had any problems with them yet.
Edit: Been using this brush for months now and absolutely love it for concealing, it's very precise and perfect for applying MAC studio finish concealer or NYX's concealer in a jar. It still looks and feels like it did the day I got it.