December 20, 2014 | 1693 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by kellyjr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this regularly (once a month now) with the tray that comes from the kit and I am asked by strangers how I get my teeth so white! My dentist even said my teeth are whiter than they would be after a professional whitening! I tried the strips, but nothing works as well as this. I purchased the kit over two years ago and the tray is still in perfect condition. I can't believe it's so cheap to buy the gel when I know people that spend a ridiculous amount on fancy toothpastes and procedures that work just as well as this. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product off and on in the past few years. I originally tried it as a kit with the mouth tray and rinse. I don't know that the rinse ever made a difference and the mouth tray's design was ok. I can't imagine trying to use this just painting it on each tooth though, too much hassle, too messy! BUT with a mouth tray---fab & easy. I actually tried the CVS brand version of this and while their gel didn't do anything really, the mouth tray that it comes with is waaaay better than the Plus White kit one. I recently came back to this and am using it in tandem with Luster's new Power White toothpaste and my usual Listerine Whitening mouthwash. Definitely seeing quality results in this combo and STILL cheaper, quicker, and less painful than Crest Whitestrips! You get a lot of product for your money too. (if you want to spring for a CVS kit for the mouth tray I recommend, all total you'd be paying about $12 and still a better price than any Crest or Aquafresh whitening kits ;-) )

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I know I'm in the minority here, but this really didn't do anything for me. My teeth weren't any whiter than they were before I used this. My arm & hammer advanced white toothpaste made more of a noticeable difference than this stuff. I'm happy this worked out for so many people, but for me not so much. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again. But on the bright side, I didn't get any tooth sensitivity after using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by BellaDama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay first things first , i love this point blank , I seen results from the first time i tired it and i left it on for 15 minutes and i bought the whole kit for about 6 dollars at wal mart. & i love it ive been told it works a lot better then the 40 dollars strips, and for the person who said this was for poor people i find that to be very rude and stupid , whats the point of buying something for 40 that doesnt work while the product for 5 dollars that does work, and i dont mind spending 40 dollars as long as it worth it but you come out here like a big shot 40 dollars is also cheap why didnt you get it done and the dentist for $200 if your not as poor as the rest of us sweetheart :)

20 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The only teeth whitening product that worked for me and surprisingly it's the cheapest one. I got mine on amazon for a little over 10 euros (with shipping). I first used the sensitive version but I applied it differently than it says in the instructions, I used it twice a day for 15 to 20 minutes for about two weeks. I used a mouth tray a few times but mostly I just applied it on my teeth and tried to keep my mouth open and not drool too much for the next 20 minutes. I then realized I bought the ''sensitive'' version and bought the original gel as well and started using that one. In about a week of applying it (the same way I applied the sensitive version) I noticed that my teeth were getting whiter but mirrors can be deceiving so I took a photo of my teeth and.... WOW. My teeth were looking really really white in photos (not ''Ross-from-Friends'' white if anyone knows what I am talking about), I didn't even realize the gel worked so well and that there was such a difference. Before that I wasn't really comfortable smiling in pictures because the teeth on the sides were quite noticeably more yellow than the front ones (thanks to drinking 2 to 3 cups of black tea every day for the past 10 years) but they are not any more. I then went on a long trip where I took lots and lots of photos and my teeth look amazingly white in all of them.
Before this product I have only used the Crest whitestrips but they were too expensive, hard to use and they hurt my teeth. With this product I can feel a slight tingle a day after using them but nothing more, they definitely don't make you uncomfortable. I am so so so SO happy I didn't have to go to the dentist and pay $$$ for a result that could be achieved with a 5 dollar product. I still have over half a tube left and plan to use it for touch ups but it's been three months since I have last used it and my teeth are still pearly white. Definitely my fave product of 2011. If I had to I would probably pay 50 dollars for it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by botoxic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you use this with Glad Press and Seal cling film/plastic wrap, it's pretty much a Crest White Strip at a miniscule amount of the cost. I'm glad they sorted out the "watery bottle" problem from last year, because I did get a bottle of that useless mess. It works, it does make my teeth sensitive, but if I use Sensodyne or comparable toothpaste immediately following, it cuts down on that considerably. One tube lasts a long time, 3-4 months at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by crflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Product is amazing!!!!!!!! Once i got my braces off, i was really scared about how my teeth would look and as it turns out there were no white spots but my teeth were kinda yellow and i was really worried. So me and my older sister went and bought this. I was really skeptical since it was so cheap and all my friends told me whitening stuff didnt work.THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!! I got home and tried it and i could already tell a difference. I HIGHLY recommend this product! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by betseylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for only $6 after hearing great reviews. I am almost done my two weeks of whitening and I can say that the whitening is the same as the professional crest whitestrips I used last year. I didn't use a mouth guard or anything. The taste is a lot better than strips, it's just minty, i don't taste chemicals until the last few minutes. It's so cheap but after all these reviews I was hoping it would whiten my teeth more. also, crest never made my teeth sensitive, but this gel did after the third time. I had to stop for a day. Might as well try for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by hiimamanda

I thought this product was awesome! I was skeptical at first, and didn't think it'd really work, considering it was only about 5 dollars. I was wrong. I saw results after the 2nd time I used it. Although, I have a few tips. I think saliva is what's causing the foam, and I also think saliva rinsing it off your teeth is the reason why it isn't working for some of you. My teeth were pretty yellow when I started using this. I simply tabbed it on my teeth with a q-tip, and as tedious as this sounds, I held my lips away from my teeth using my fingers, for about 20 minutes. I use this product in bed, usually while watching movies on my laptop, so it isn't such a hassle. I don't recommend using a tray for this product. Also, I dry brush my teeth before using this, and brush my teeth regularly afterwards. It hasn't caused me any sensitivity at all, and it's worked like a charm. Not to mention, you can't really beat a 5 dollar teeth whitener that actually works if you use it the right way. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by CChantal

I used this product for about two weeks, once a day, for about 20 minutes.
I put it on my teeth, with my finger, and then put the tray in my mouth. I didn't really work for me. But my teeth are pretty yellow. I think this product would be perfect for people with already white teeth, but just want them a bit brighter. It's pretty cheap as well. I bought it on ebay for 14 dollars. I have used it about 15 times, and I still have half the tube left.