January 27, 2015 | 1432 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these a really long time ago, and also got a free one with a mascara at some point (which is still un-opened).

I don't think these are terrible, in fact I can imagine plenty of people liking them but they really aren't very useful to me. I am not really a big fan of pencil eye-liners, but recently (more so to finish the ones that I have), I have been using them to line my lower lash-line. I think it is a nice casual look, as opposed to wearing gel-liner.

This liner seems to smudge easily in my experience, so I usually work some on to my lash line and then smudge it along with my finger to kind of set it in. I do not wear it on my lid because the few times I have, it looked like a mess. Although, I suppose if topped with an eyeshadow, it could work for a smokey eye look.

I also do not recommend this for the water line because it has zero staying power. So pretty much, I will probably be using the 2 I have for a long time because I only use them on my lower lash line. They are not awful for the purpose, and the fact that they don't need to be sharpened is quite convenient. I have them in a dark grey color which I usually would not buy, so that may also be a reason why I don't care for them much.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by shellaylayeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

okay. so i bought this eyeliner because it really worked and stayed on my best friends waterline. she has the black colored one and i bought a gray colored one. it lasts about thirty minutes on my waterline and im not even exaggerating. i dont know, if eyeliners do not stay on your waterline very well like me, this is not the right product for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by suziegurl88

This is a very good product, i use this for my top lid..not the bottom though ..dosent smudge either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This goes on very smooth and presice and can also be smudged for a smoky look. It does smudge a little during the day because its very "soft" but its still really good. I like this but I dont know if I would repurchase it because I think there are better eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

This doesn't run on me and has a lot of pigment (I have the black and dark brown--onyx and expresso I think they're called). This is way better than a lot of the high end eyeliners! I do admit there probably are some high end ones that are nicer, but for 1/4 the price, I'll stick with cover girl!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in 235, starlight. It is such a pretty silver color that would be perfect around the waterline but it doesn't show up at all. In fact it doesn't show up anywhere near my eyelid. I can kind of use it around the brow line, but I did not want it as a highlight. I would not recommend this at all not even on sale. It just doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by HumphreyCamel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner SO MUCH! It's the only one I use, and it's amazing. I have large eyes, and these really compliment them. I had it in black, and I really don't have that many problems with smudging. I just have to not touch my eyes, you know? It's definitely not waterproof, but that doesn't bother me. I'd totally reccomend this! It's very smooth when you apply it, and very cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to shop the expensive cosmetic counters, until I got over myself, and decided to try the Cover Girl one, in Onyx. After my first use, I was kicking myself for having spent so much money before on practically the same thing!

I read some reviews about how this one runs. Well, I have Asian eyes, ALL eye liners run on me unless I set it with a black eye shadow using an angled brush. So I can't offer anything constructive on that.

I love the conveniece and quality of the automatic pencils. This one can dry a little, but I used the Clinique Quickliner before, and that one was a lot drier! So dry that you're tugging the skin around your eye just to get some color on! With the cover girl, just breathe a little hot air on it, and your good to go.

I know its not as expensive as the ones at the mall, but it's still slightly more than I'd like to pay for an eyeliner in a drugstore. But all in all, a pretty good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by glitzypink

I have this eyeliner in dark brown and I think it's very natural looking! It's easy and comfortable to apply (pencils can scratch and application isn't as smooth). It gives a strong enough line on it's own but is easy to smudge with the built in smudger. Overall, great buy!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lesha

Easy to apply. Nice packaging. Lasts all day but smudges really easy. I only use this for a smokey eye look.