April 21, 2014 | 1164 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in 235, starlight. It is such a pretty silver color that would be perfect around the waterline but it doesn't show up at all. In fact it doesn't show up anywhere near my eyelid. I can kind of use it around the brow line, but I did not want it as a highlight. I would not recommend this at all not even on sale. It just doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by HumphreyCamel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner SO MUCH! It's the only one I use, and it's amazing. I have large eyes, and these really compliment them. I had it in black, and I really don't have that many problems with smudging. I just have to not touch my eyes, you know? It's definitely not waterproof, but that doesn't bother me. I'd totally reccomend this! It's very smooth when you apply it, and very cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to shop the expensive cosmetic counters, until I got over myself, and decided to try the Cover Girl one, in Onyx. After my first use, I was kicking myself for having spent so much money before on practically the same thing!

I read some reviews about how this one runs. Well, I have Asian eyes, ALL eye liners run on me unless I set it with a black eye shadow using an angled brush. So I can't offer anything constructive on that.

I love the conveniece and quality of the automatic pencils. This one can dry a little, but I used the Clinique Quickliner before, and that one was a lot drier! So dry that you're tugging the skin around your eye just to get some color on! With the cover girl, just breathe a little hot air on it, and your good to go.

I know its not as expensive as the ones at the mall, but it's still slightly more than I'd like to pay for an eyeliner in a drugstore. But all in all, a pretty good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by glitzypink

I have this eyeliner in dark brown and I think it's very natural looking! It's easy and comfortable to apply (pencils can scratch and application isn't as smooth). It gives a strong enough line on it's own but is easy to smudge with the built in smudger. Overall, great buy!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lesha

Easy to apply. Nice packaging. Lasts all day but smudges really easy. I only use this for a smokey eye look.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Jennifeerfb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay eyeliner .Umm ,it doesnt smudge ,yes it does!.I was epecting a little bit more.It doesnt work very well on your water line.It smugdes a lot though Id stay with MAC or Rimmel London eyeliners .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Bliur

It's creamy and deep black. Very precise. But it fades (at least on me) after two hours or less.

If you're searching for a deep black who stays put I suggest MAC Chromaline in Black Black or UD Zero.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is so easy to use. I love how it's retractable. I hate the traditional liners that need sharpened. I never have much luck with them. This applies great to the waterline (I just set it with some powder around it). This lasts all day and didn't fade at all. All in all, I like it a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by SmartCookie1035

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is definitely the most precise, easy-to-use eyeliner I've ever bought. I don't know exactly what it is, but I can FINALLY get my eyeliner to go on JUST my lash line with this liner and create very thin, even lines. It just goes on so smoothly! I don't use the smudger tool, so I can't vouch for that. However, the "waterproof" claim is a bit of a stretch. For a waterproof liner, this stuff smudges something awful if you're not careful. I've never had huge problems with this, but it can be noticeable. Overall, I use this stuff when I don't REALLY need a waterproof liner, because waterproof it ain't, but otherwise it's really very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by mgm98

I was on a field trip and ran out of my eyeliner. so my friend let me use hers. I loved it! It had a good tip and an amazzzing smudger! I love that its not just a "bump" (cause those make a huge mess) it acually has a defined tip and can get up close to your lash line! I personally like the pencil eyeline and apply it with a eyeliner brush but for this technique I really like it. if I did apply eyeliner this way, I would buy it!