December 19, 2014 | 1381 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Olive Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Body Shop Olive Body Butter is so pretty to use! I really adore the fresh, clean scent - natural and 'earthy'. I love to smooth on a bit of this after a shower to lock in moisture and leave my skin lightly scented and oh so soft. I don't mind spending a bit more money on The Body Shop Body Butters, as they are simply gorgeous and I can't get enough! This olive one is especially good for autumn and spring & occasionally in winter - it is very moisturising; so not that great for summer. Even though it is so nourishing, it still doesn't leave my skin greasy and oily, it sinks in immediately, leaving my skin baby smooth

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 10:04:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

Mmmmmm, I love using this right when getting out of the shower. Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. I love the scent. I can't get enough of it. It's a tiny bit greasy just for a short time. It leaves my knees and elbows looking terrific. I love it. I buy this one over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 10:03:00 AM More reviews by swirlsschmurls

I've finished 2 tubs of this body butter, using it both during winter and summer, and in humid Southeast Asian weather, and have never really found it too greasy, but that's perhaps because I only use it at night. I love the smell, it's not as overpowering as the other body butters, and it lasts for quite some time...I can usually smell it when I wake up the next day, and my skin is always heavenly soft. Writing this review reminds me to go pick up another one tomorrow, since I've been straying a little lately, but nothing I've tried has trumped this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

This is an excellent product geared to extra dry skin. Scent is not offensive like the Wal Mart knockoffs. I would use this in winter, however, would consider it too heavy for summer. One lippie off for the high price, $23.00 in Canada.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 5:40:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

I've tried many Body butters over the years and this is one of the best.
Light scented, easily absorbed (for a body butter), nice texture, highly moisturising, very good price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by cargrey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this stuff. i can't get enough of it in the winter time. very emollient and has staying power. the smell is fresh and clean. i use this in combo with the olive oil spray for an extra dose of moisture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice scent and it makes skin really soft and moisturized, love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was pleasently suprised by this. I mostly use it on my hands and cuticles. Took off a lippie cause it's too greasy for my body.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2007 9:15:00 AM More reviews by jaluna

I like this a lot but it can be greasy at times. I live in a humid climate so I don't get to use this as much as I want. I love the Olive scent, it's quite diff. from the other fruity scented creams body shop sells. Packaging is nice too. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I've searched high and low for a body butter that smells good, isnt greasy and makes your skin soft and this is it. The only gripe I have is that it takes longer than I would like for it to soak in the skin. Other than that I would def. purchase again. For $17 it lasts me at least a month which I think is pretty good.