April 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MILFof3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this foundation for the winter. I have really dry skin and it gets even worse during the winter. This really helps. I can't really wear it during the summer b/c it's super shimmery in the bright sun and melts off in the humidity.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This foundation did not work with my skin. In fact none of the Clinique foundations have worked on me..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by elena85

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Things I like about this product: 1) The dewy finish. 2) Its inexpensive. 2) The color match was good. 4) It doesn't accentuate dry spots. But the main reason I don't like this product and will not re-purchase as a result is because of the very noticeable glitter particles in it. I have products that have shimmer and I like to look glowy but this is straight up glitter. My preference is soft shimmer that makes you glowing but not obvious and for that reason it is not a good fit for me. I do like the moisture and the dewiness it gives so I'm keeping it to wear in the winter when the sun is not out as much. I think if this is a worry for you, definitely try it out at the counter first before purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by zdekennedy

I had the lightest shade of the foundation, and the color still turned up orange and too dark on my fair skin. While i liked the light coverage, it ended up causing my skin to break out my sensitive skin.

I was impressed with its moisturizing qualities, but overall was not a good fit for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I have used a number of samples of shade 4 and still am not sure how I feel about this. It is definitely the most moisturizing foundation I have ever used. I doesn't accentuate any dry spots. My main problem with it is how it wears: by midday my face never looks fresh. It actually looks as if the foundation has oxidized a little and rubbed off. For the price I am not wowed as yet....

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by strawberry8893

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To mskozie:
you can get clinique makeup, and especially this one in sephora, or at the bay.

hope that helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I have older skin and this foundation covers my flaws but looks natural and just makes my skin look flawlless. the price is great and I hope they never discontinue this,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by mskozie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation, my friend gave me her's because she got the wrong colour. It's nice and soft, I dont even have to put moisturizer on before I wear. It's amazing because you dont even feel that it's on especially on super hot summer days and doesnt come off. I would BUY this again, but apparently they do not make it anymore, I am trying to find it online, but can't. Does anyone know where I can get it in Canada?Clinique website has it, but when I try to order it they dont have it. I love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by tmaries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dont really like this foundation, couse its got shimmer in it.. Its not overly much, but enough to annoy me. The foundation is good, and the staying power is ok, but I wouldnt repurchase because of the shimmer. It feels good on my skin, and looks natural.

EDIT: I used the whole tube up, and I like it more now than I did the first times I used it. Not liking the shimmer still, but the foundation really moisturizes my skin well, and keeps hydrating it throughout the day. Im not sure if I would repurchase, but I must say that the color I used (number 6, natural) was a really good match for my skin.

If you have dry skin without oil coming through your makeup, I would recommend this. If you think its ok with the shimmer. But you can only see that in daylight, otherwise it just gives you a natural glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by britney54

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love how this foundation gives me a nice dewy finish, and it's slightly shimmery too, which I like. However, it doesn't give you a perfect flawless finish, and it's doesn't give you a lot of coverage, it's pretty sheer. But overall, I like it and may buy it again.