July 23, 2014 | 1840 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found a perfect shade for my very light skin, it is 02 #Linen, it looks extremely natural on me, even outside in natural light. You know, they all look very nice in the stores, but not in natural light on the street. So this one is the most natural looking I ever used, under any lights!!! I have pretty dry skin and this doesn`t dry it out, not when you apply it, and not hours after. I can hardly see that it is on my face, and that is what I wanted. Just sheer coverage to give a little bit of smooth effect. Oh, and the glitter in it, if I lie against the mirror, I can see them, but otherwise I can`t see them at all. People mentioned you can see them more in the sun, I don`t know that yet, but so far this looked amazingly natural and un-noticeble on the street, at home, in the restaurant, etc. Great product for my dry skin, never dries it out, not at application, not hours after...:-) Huge color selection too.. For me it is on the cheaper side for the $20-something... :-)))

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by geckowoman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this product when I used it around my eyes because it stayed moist and didn't dry out the sensitive skin. The problem is, it makes you look like a disco ball! It has a ton of shimmer in it and it's very, very fine, so you might not see it right away, but trust me, it's there. I will never use it again. If it didn't have the shimmer, it would be a keeper. It goes on smoothly and looks pretty good, except for the shimmer. No matter how much powder I put over it, my face would just shine and not in a good way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 5:53:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the dewy finish of this foundation. However it is not very smooth to apply. At first I applied it in blending motion and it was kind of streaky and didn't blend in. Then I found out that if I apply it in pressing motion (i.e. no rubbing), the result would be much better.

I usually mix the foundation with Fancl sunscreen to achieve a sheerer and more natural coverage. Using it alone will give you a medium coverage. The shimmers in the foundation are actually very fine. They don't make me look like a disco ball at all but simply brighten up my complexion.It's not particularly hydrating, but definately not drying.

Overal it's a decent foundation. But I'm sure there are better ones out there with similar prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 8:18:00 AM More reviews by lamarta

It's a long time without writing a review, but after trying this foundation and reading some bad reviews I feel like I have to...

This foundation is really great for people with normal, slightly to very dry skin, that wants sheer (but buildable) coverage, wants to even out the skin tone, doesn't expect from it to correct obvious blemishes, and looks for a dewy (not matte at all!) finish. If you are one of these women this is your foundation, otherwise don't even think about buying it or you'll regret it and complain that it's too oily etc...

About the shimmer, to be honest I almost don't notice it, I saw it a bit when I tried it on my hand but not on the face, and in any case it just makes my skin look nice, natural and healthy.

One foundation you can compare it with is the BB Skin Foundation, but I find the Clinique one more moisturizing, longlasting and cheaper, so I'm gonna stick with this one!

And again, if you have slightly olily skin don't even think about it, it's really not for you! Hope it helps :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MILFof3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this foundation for the winter. I have really dry skin and it gets even worse during the winter. This really helps. I can't really wear it during the summer b/c it's super shimmery in the bright sun and melts off in the humidity.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This foundation did not work with my skin. In fact none of the Clinique foundations have worked on me..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by elena85

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Things I like about this product: 1) The dewy finish. 2) Its inexpensive. 2) The color match was good. 4) It doesn't accentuate dry spots. But the main reason I don't like this product and will not re-purchase as a result is because of the very noticeable glitter particles in it. I have products that have shimmer and I like to look glowy but this is straight up glitter. My preference is soft shimmer that makes you glowing but not obvious and for that reason it is not a good fit for me. I do like the moisture and the dewiness it gives so I'm keeping it to wear in the winter when the sun is not out as much. I think if this is a worry for you, definitely try it out at the counter first before purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by zdekennedy

I had the lightest shade of the foundation, and the color still turned up orange and too dark on my fair skin. While i liked the light coverage, it ended up causing my skin to break out my sensitive skin.

I was impressed with its moisturizing qualities, but overall was not a good fit for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I have used a number of samples of shade 4 and still am not sure how I feel about this. It is definitely the most moisturizing foundation I have ever used. I doesn't accentuate any dry spots. My main problem with it is how it wears: by midday my face never looks fresh. It actually looks as if the foundation has oxidized a little and rubbed off. For the price I am not wowed as yet....

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by strawberry8893

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To mskozie:
you can get clinique makeup, and especially this one in sephora, or at the bay.

hope that helps :)