April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by spayne9

I've tried this product on in a variety of ways and I like it on my lips the best. As a blush or eye shadow I feel it's a little too sheer and doesn't pack much staying power. The Multiples in general are all really silkly and easy to use - which is something that I really like about them. I purchased this multiple in a mini set and this color is probably the only one that I'd purchase again (came with Orgasm, Luxor, and Malibu).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by cherrim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's just a teeny tiny bit too shiny for everyday, but most of the time I reach for at night and I love it. No highlighter needed. I usually use a MAC 187 to put it on for a super light application. I am half asian with freckles so finding a blush color that doesn't make me look like I smeared mud on my cheeks is hard. This is nice and glowy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

loveeee it such a popular color. and can also use it as a lipgloss

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Stelmata

I'm a fan of NARS, but not a fan of obvious glitter/sparkle. Also, I usually wear foundation as I have acne scars, so this is really difficult to apply over my foundation without screwing it up. Also, it seems to be mostly gold sparkle. Me no likey. I'm also not very fond of the NARS Orgasm blush, either, sooo....maybe It's just the color? A little much to pay for something that just sits in my makeup drawer. It looks very pretty in the tube, but on the skin, not so much. Aside from that, as always, great NARS packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by TheMrsPacheco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for people that don't have a lot of time to apply makeup, or want a simple makeup routine. Just apply a sweep on each cheek and blend with your fingers and your blush is DONE! The result is a transparent, soft, and lasts all day. I like that it lets your skin breathe and you can still see freckles through the blush. A GREAT product for the summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Hanix

This blush is flattering to all skin tones. A creamy blush stick and highlighter that can be used on your cheeks, eyes and lips. I tried it on my lips but it dries em out. The color looks peachy on my skin so I opted to use this as a highlighter on my cheeks. If worn alone,it delivers a flush of color to my face. It's super easy to blend! I love the gold flecks of shimmer that makes my cheeks pops out and it looks great in pictures as well=)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by flipncake

My first review EVER! Ok, so we all know that finding the perfect shade of blush is a giant pain in the keester. I had heard about NARS Blush in Orgasm, that it gives you the perfect flush to your cheeks - a lovely balance of pink and peach with a soft shimmer. I purchased the NARS Multiple stick, as I am a spaz at applying makeup properly, from Sephora...I applied it to my winter-paled cheeks...voila! A beautiful and natural flush with a pretty shimmer!

I highly recommend this product - it is a little more expensive but so worth it for beautiful colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Got this in a mini holiday set. Gives the most dewey glow ever and makes you look flawless in pictures. It is a bright pinky peach with a hint of orange. I wish the full size wasn't so expensive and they would make more mini sets!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by LPMB

Este colorete me gusta mucho, tiene un tono rosa amelocotonado con ligero shimmer que le da muy buen aspecto a la piel.
Tiene un precio elevado y un packaging un tanto incómodo puesto que el estuche se mancha con solo mirarlo.
No creo que lo vuelva a comprar porque he visto coloretes mas económicos que quedan igual de bien o mejor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

I love, love, love NARS Multiples, and Orgasm is no exception. While I prefer other shades of (powder) blush to Orgasm, the Multiple never disappoints. I love the super blendable texture -- on me, it doesn't look as easily overdone -- it just leaves a healthy glow. While Multiples are on the expensive side, they can last for AGES. It took me more than a year to use Copacabana (my HG Multiple), and I use that on a daily basis -- so I think they're worth the investment.

(For reference, NW5-10; NARS Siberia.)