January 29, 2015 | 1937 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by misseevie

I bought this product because of all the rave reviews, and because I wanted a cute pink blush which would look dewy and fresh. Overall I think it is average, and not worth half the hype. Smooth, even, glowing cheeks can be achieved much better with a powder blush.

The colour in the tube looks like a beautiful bright pink with peachy gold shimmer. When it is applied it is fairly weak, and tends to disappear when it is blended out. It's quite glittery, which can look ok in the evening or in low light, but I'd be hesitant to wear it out in broad daylight. It is smooth in consistency, and has a powdery dry finish.

Problem 1: blending. It's not easy to blend as flawlessly as a powder blush. Also, if you touch your face the colour moves.

Problem 2: longevity. I find that it disappears FAST. Within a few hours there is only a sparkly residue left where the pink should have been...where does it go!? I've tried putting translucent powder over the top to set it (which defeats the reason I wear it - to look dewy and fresh), but it still doesn't stay.

Overall I think that this product does look nice when you first apply it, but it is (a) a bit too glittery (b) not easy to apply evenly and (c) has no staying power. I get way nicer results with a powder blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by songforafriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a mini version of this in a NARS kit I purchased, not expecting too much of this (I have and love the Orgasm blush in powdered form, thank you very much), but to be honest, I loved this even more. I'm super lazy and hate washing brushes, so this is about perfect for me since I only have to use my fingers. It's malleable and easy to work with. I haven't had my little guy for very long and I've already used half of it, which kinda sucks but I guess that's why the regular sized one is so honking huge. I would definitely buy the full version if I didn't already have more than enough blushes (while unfortunately not having more than enough money), so I'll try to ration what I have left of my mini version. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by aliceeve21

I bought this as my first NARS product a few months ago, and i've never looked back! i've used it everyday, and its hardly gone down at all! i'm so impressed, i wasn't sure what to expect with a dual-use product, but i LOVE IT, and would 100% recommend. I use it on my cheekbones only, and it gives off such a nice shimmer, i've had so many compliments since using it! definitely worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Mooshminky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, this Multiple is pretty dry. This is actually the driest Multiple I have (I have St. Barts, Malibu, Copacablanca, Tuomota, and this), but you don't need to rub it much for the colors to deposit. It is glittery/shimmery, but I like it that way (the shimmers actually don't show much on me, so it makes a pretty good highlighter). What really disappoints me however was that I expected this color to be like the Orgasm powder blush, when in reality it's really like Deep Throat. I want the peachy pinky pink color of Orgasm with the intense gold shimmers, but instead I got more of a pinky shimmery peach (leaning more on peach than pink) I see most of the time when I use Deep Throat. I have nothing against Deep Throat, but I just find that blush too boring :-(
So, I also find this Multiple a bit boring. *sigh* I wish they release a Super Orgasm Multiple with that bright light pink (but toned down on the humongous glitters) that I absolutely love <3 <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a product like this!! I have pronounced cheekbones and I'm not very patient or skilled at applying makeup. So very pigmented blushes can be a nightmare on me, esp when I'm in a rush. This is perfect on the run makeup because it adds glow to my skin after I've evened out my skintone (either with a quick run of foundation or concealer with a brush) and it lasted all day. I put it on at 8am and spent an entire day at the beach (with sunblock and cream foundation under) and at 10pm I still looked pretty (from the Multiple, trust me). I don't know how Nars got this formulation sheer and long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by itsolya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this multiple because I have dry skin and I didn't want to buy the blush and have it look cakey. I like to use it as a base for my other pink/coral tone blushes instead of on its own. Honestly, it's too sheer to use on it's own and doesn't seem to be close to what the Orgasm blush is in the powder form. But it's a nice base and keeps my other blushes on and the colour pay off really good for those :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by spayne9

I've tried this product on in a variety of ways and I like it on my lips the best. As a blush or eye shadow I feel it's a little too sheer and doesn't pack much staying power. The Multiples in general are all really silkly and easy to use - which is something that I really like about them. I purchased this multiple in a mini set and this color is probably the only one that I'd purchase again (came with Orgasm, Luxor, and Malibu).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by cherrim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's just a teeny tiny bit too shiny for everyday, but most of the time I reach for at night and I love it. No highlighter needed. I usually use a MAC 187 to put it on for a super light application. I am half asian with freckles so finding a blush color that doesn't make me look like I smeared mud on my cheeks is hard. This is nice and glowy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

loveeee it such a popular color. and can also use it as a lipgloss

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Stelmata

I'm a fan of NARS, but not a fan of obvious glitter/sparkle. Also, I usually wear foundation as I have acne scars, so this is really difficult to apply over my foundation without screwing it up. Also, it seems to be mostly gold sparkle. Me no likey. I'm also not very fond of the NARS Orgasm blush, either, sooo....maybe It's just the color? A little much to pay for something that just sits in my makeup drawer. It looks very pretty in the tube, but on the skin, not so much. Aside from that, as always, great NARS packaging.