December 21, 2014 | 934 users online

Hair Treatments - Neutrogena - T/Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2005 8:29:00 AM More reviews by savansa

Made no difference what so ever. If anything I think it dried my scalp even more.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2005 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Amay25

Works okay--although multiple washes are a given. However, the smell is nearly intolerable...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2005 11:30:00 PM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't really work for me. Also dried out my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Amie317

Great for dandruff flare-ups! I have to use it at least 3 or 4 times to see a difference though. So, if you stick with it for a week or two it should make a difference for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2005 5:26:00 PM More reviews by beautifuc

i have an itchy dry, scalp. I thought this would help, but it didnt help much. I have to wash my hair everyday in order for my hair notto itch and its drying my hair. I'm still searching for another that would help my itchy dry scalp but t-gel didnt help.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 8:27:00 AM More reviews by eliobing

i have very dark fine hair and was surprised to find dandruff all of a sudden. it wasn't just small little flakes, it was huge and disgusting. i tried everything, including using listerine on my head and the only thing that worked to COMPLETELY get rid of my dandruff is t-gel. good stuff, i don't care about it drying my hair out (well, i'm lucky my hair is alright naturally) as long as i no longer have those nasty flakes on my scalp!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2005 3:35:00 AM More reviews by windsey

before i started using this stuff, i would consistently have this dry, itchy, greasy buildup on my scalp. nasty. but when i started using this... good all day. i've been without it before... and it's not a pretty site. love it, can't live without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2005 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Nanashimara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, umm, I have mild seborrheic dermatitis and I thought I'd give this a shot. It is impossible to get into my hair and lather, the smell is one of the most foul and disgusting smells I've ever had the displeasure of coming across, and it's an overall unpleasant experience. I've found other things out there that didn't require stopping my cell turnover with tar to fix my problem. I've found that Head and Shoulders intensive treatment does the trick and doesn't smell like poo.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2005 9:30:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was suffering terribly from eczema and the worst part was it totally affected my scalp. The itching- horrible. When I combed my hair - imagine a heavy snowfall. I paid $40 for a shampoo from a top rated dermatologist that did NOTHING. In total desperation, I bought Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo - not even the large size - 8 oz size I think. OK, cut to the chase, Over a period of time, I used 1/2 the bottle before I was completely cured of all scalp problems and have not had a problem since. If you have dry, flakey, itchy scalp this product will be your savior!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mariposse

I SWEAR by this product! I have Psoriasis, and its specially bad on my scalp, I've used dozens of prescription shampoos and mousses but Neutregina's T-Gel is the only thing that really keeps it under control. It may dry out the hair a little bit, but i make sure i splurge on a good conditioner. I dont go anywhere without this product, if i dont use it for a week, i'll start to notice flaking and itching.
Also my brother has mild dandruff, told him to try this, and tadaaaaaa its gone!
GREAT PRODUCT!!!