Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 10/13/2006 9:17:00 PM

Great color with pink undertones (on me..Brown hair and eyes olive skin) and I
like it alot, but find it reminds me alot of MAC delish which I love more and since its a bit cheaper I would just buy the MAC Delish..Which I did.
If MAC ever got rid of Delish then I know I have this one to fall back on

on 7/22/2006 11:55:00 PM

Sandwash Pink is included in a BB lip palette that I own. The texture of this lipstick is creamy, it is matte, and it has fair staying power. The colour is a beigy - pink, it shows on my pigmented lips as a soft, almost nudish pink. Very pretty and understated, MLBB. I like that the brown undertones are not too apparent in Sandwash Pink. After trying some of the brown based pink colours (brown, brownie, etc) and looking "muddy"(and like I hadn't brushed my teeth in a week) I'm happy that this one looks good on me. Too much of a brown base is not very flattering on me. I have repurchaed a full sized back up.

on 4/10/2006 10:34:00 PM

A wonderful MA suggested this shade for me. Perfect smooth BB texture as always. Great neutral beigey pink for everyday

on 3/29/2006 2:30:00 PM

I've bought and swapped away this one so many times that it tells me that it's a really good staple that should stay in my stash :P.
The colour is not a 'wow' colour but it's a very pretty neutral beige with medium pink undertone. On my NC30 and medium pink lips, it's a perfect sexy but natural pout. Kinda like Angelina when she has no lipstick on and her natural pink beige lips shows. I dont find the formulation drying cause on me, it's a satin creme finish. I read a reviewer say it was matte on her and that isnt the case with me. Maybe she has an old tube? Anyhow, it's a great everyday staple for that natural look and very versatile for a lot of skin tones. continued >>

on 1/19/2006 5:25:00 PM

This is my every day l/s. I am a PPP with brown hair and eyes and this shows up on me as a nice medium pink. I pair it with a rose lip liner. It is a bit on the expensive side, however, this is one product I'll splurge on because it's the perfect every day color for me (not too light, not too dark). I find the texture to be creamy.

on 1/2/2006 1:20:00 PM

This color was given to me as a gift, so I'm trying very hard to like it. However, the color hardly shows up on my fairly pigmented lips. It also seems to be very drying. It's a pretty color in the tube, but I have to apply layer after layer to get even the faintest hint of color, and even then, it doesn't last long or show up as much more than shimmer.
PPP, Brown hair/eyes

on 12/31/2005 1:08:00 AM

I really liked the color..a natural, pretty pink...but its so drying! Bobbi, please, make this lipsticks more moisturizing. THEN I'll repurchase.

on 10/31/2005 9:36:00 PM

Not a great color on me (brown hair/eyes NC 30), kind of a dirty pale pink. The texture felt dry & looked gummy on the inner ring of my lips. I also have Rose, but remember that one feeling creamier. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 9/26/2005 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't usually wear pinks well due to my yellow undertones but this is one I can definitely pull off..A dirty, semi matte pink that's slightly darker then my natural lipcolor..A very casual,everyday lipstick(for reference I'm LLL JI Warm Silk,LM Warm Ivory,LP Creme peche,between MAC NC20/25)

on 9/20/2005 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this in a palette and I must say, I don't like it at all. It comes off as a greyish pink on me...not very flattering. I also have to agree with some of the other reviewers that it doesn't have a great smell but it's not horrible. I wouldn't repurchase this particular color. However, BB raspberry shimmer is very nice.

Popular Lipsticks