July 30, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

A wonderful MA suggested this shade for me. Perfect smooth BB texture as always. Great neutral beigey pink for everyday

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 2:30:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I've bought and swapped away this one so many times that it tells me that it's a really good staple that should stay in my stash :P.
The colour is not a 'wow' colour but it's a very pretty neutral beige with medium pink undertone. On my NC30 and medium pink lips, it's a perfect sexy but natural pout. Kinda like Angelina when she has no lipstick on and her natural pink beige lips shows. I dont find the formulation drying cause on me, it's a satin creme finish. I read a reviewer say it was matte on her and that isnt the case with me. Maybe she has an old tube? Anyhow, it's a great everyday staple for that natural look and very versatile for a lot of skin tones. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2006 5:25:00 PM More reviews by tommom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my every day l/s. I am a PPP with brown hair and eyes and this shows up on me as a nice medium pink. I pair it with a rose lip liner. It is a bit on the expensive side, however, this is one product I'll splurge on because it's the perfect every day color for me (not too light, not too dark). I find the texture to be creamy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color was given to me as a gift, so I'm trying very hard to like it. However, the color hardly shows up on my fairly pigmented lips. It also seems to be very drying. It's a pretty color in the tube, but I have to apply layer after layer to get even the faintest hint of color, and even then, it doesn't last long or show up as much more than shimmer.
PPP, Brown hair/eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by janaregina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked the color..a natural, pretty pink...but its so drying! Bobbi, please, make this lipsticks more moisturizing. THEN I'll repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2005 9:36:00 PM More reviews by BlackCardBabe

Not a great color on me (brown hair/eyes NC 30), kind of a dirty pale pink. The texture felt dry & looked gummy on the inner ring of my lips. I also have Rose, but remember that one feeling creamier. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't usually wear pinks well due to my yellow undertones but this is one I can definitely pull off..A dirty, semi matte pink that's slightly darker then my natural lipcolor..A very casual,everyday lipstick(for reference I'm LLL JI Warm Silk,LM Warm Ivory,LP Creme peche,between MAC NC20/25)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2005 1:31:00 PM More reviews by PinkB31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a palette and I must say, I don't like it at all. It comes off as a greyish pink on me...not very flattering. I also have to agree with some of the other reviewers that it doesn't have a great smell but it's not horrible. I wouldn't repurchase this particular color. However, BB raspberry shimmer is very nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2005 12:15:00 AM More reviews by dawnykcnkj

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is too bright for me. I prefer "pale pink" by bobbi Brown to tone down my lips a little bit and still brighten my face while still looking really natural. I have fair skin, yellow undertones, dark hair, blue/green eyes and very pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2005 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Hi_Jinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a very warm skintone and reddish hair so pink is not generally a color I can pull off. This shade was part of the 'Best of..' lip palette I got a couple of years ago and I loved the color so much I finally bought a tube. It is the only pink I will ever be able to wear.