OPI Suzi Says Da!

4.6

I think this has instantly become my HG brown nail polish. It's a very deep chocolate brown creme and I think it would look great with all skin tones. This is definitely one of the winners of the Russian collection! I highly recommend it. Application was a little streaky (new OPI formula... argh) but still great quality, great wear, love the pro-wide brush! So glad I got this one.

on 8/23/2007 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've gotten three compliments on my "Suzie say's Da" pedi! I never get compliments on my toe nails so I know this is a good color. Very nice shade for fall.

on 8/22/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite of the Fall '07 Russians I've tried thus far! It's a neutral deep chocolate brown. There are no weird red or plum tones at all. The first coat is a tinge red, but after two coats it's gone. This is the darkest chocolate creme brown I've seen that doesn't appear black in most lights. The application was a four out of 5 due to that pesky new formula, but the ProWide brush is my favorite so it cancels it out. The color is just so literally yummy looking. The shine is amazing, it seems glossier than most of my other cremes. I love this shade and I'll be using it a LOT for Fall, here's a pic: continued >>

Popular Polishes