April 17, 2014 | 927 users online

Polishes - OPI - Vodka & Caviar

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very pretty, shiny, deep blood red color. Not streaky at all. Beautiful! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a pretty deep red creme polish. I'm not normally one for reds but I tried this for a mani and was hooked. I don't wear it often but for those special nights out it's perfect. Glamorous. If I ever get through the bottle I'll repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

Oh Vodka and Caviar... literally the same red of the Smirnoff Ice label. Gorgeous and most perfect shade of basic red. I think this would look great on everyone <3 love this to death, matches with everything !!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by plussize1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love reds! its practically all i ever wear. i tried this at the salon today and needless to say iam hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bustedheadband

So, I generally don't care for reds. My favorite, besides this one, is MonSooner or Later. I really like this one, though, because it is a nice deep red. Very classic looking. I really didn't think I would like it or look good in it, but I do. I don't think I will ever buy another red. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

My absolute HG red creme polish. The color is so bright and sophisticated, with just the right amount of blue. I have OPI Big Apple Red, too, and this one just blows it out of the water. Will repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is thee classic red! the perfect red for me. i applied 3 coats which dried in a decent amount of time. very elegant and classy. clean looking..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MLC1986

Loves it. Classic, 1940's style red. I own this and when I'm too cheap to go get my nails done on a given week I paint it with this. I can see why some of you have been turned off by the "redness" of this color, but for me personally, I like the fact that there is no sparkles or other junk in it (sometimes I do like that but not all of the time)... the color in the bottle is the color that will go on your nails and I can't complain about that!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i really can't stand looking at this color. on me, this is just classic, obnoxious, "look at me" streetwalker red. i much prefer a slightly darker, more muted red like Red, Red Rhine (brick red with slight brown/yellow undertones) or Malaga Wine (blue undertones). those seem much more elegant and intriguing, and not so trashy and obvious like Vodka & Caviar.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by evarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for wa beautiful true red, this is it! It's just... RED. :) I have pale, cooler toned skin and it looks gorgeous. I'm actually putting this in people's stockings this year. Classic and lovely color for the Christmas season.