September 2, 2014 | 1878 users online

Polishes - OPI - Vodka & Caviar

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by slfisher726

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love a red pedi - and after trying many reds I have to say this is my HG. This is a beautiful, bright, bold red that lasts for a full two weeks on my toes. If I ever finish the bottle, I will def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

V&C absolutely is the perfect bright classic red for my warm skin tones. I picked it up after seeing rave after rave, and the minute I put it on, I fell in love. No shimmer, no glitter, nothing fancy, but it applies like a dream, delivers a glossy finish and looks so timeless and classy! Can't rave enough about this shade!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very pretty, shiny, deep blood red color. Not streaky at all. Beautiful! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a pretty deep red creme polish. I'm not normally one for reds but I tried this for a mani and was hooked. I don't wear it often but for those special nights out it's perfect. Glamorous. If I ever get through the bottle I'll repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

Oh Vodka and Caviar... literally the same red of the Smirnoff Ice label. Gorgeous and most perfect shade of basic red. I think this would look great on everyone <3 love this to death, matches with everything !!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by plussize1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love reds! its practically all i ever wear. i tried this at the salon today and needless to say iam hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bustedheadband

So, I generally don't care for reds. My favorite, besides this one, is MonSooner or Later. I really like this one, though, because it is a nice deep red. Very classic looking. I really didn't think I would like it or look good in it, but I do. I don't think I will ever buy another red. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

My absolute HG red creme polish. The color is so bright and sophisticated, with just the right amount of blue. I have OPI Big Apple Red, too, and this one just blows it out of the water. Will repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is thee classic red! the perfect red for me. i applied 3 coats which dried in a decent amount of time. very elegant and classy. clean looking..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MLC1986

Loves it. Classic, 1940's style red. I own this and when I'm too cheap to go get my nails done on a given week I paint it with this. I can see why some of you have been turned off by the "redness" of this color, but for me personally, I like the fact that there is no sparkles or other junk in it (sometimes I do like that but not all of the time)... the color in the bottle is the color that will go on your nails and I can't complain about that!