OPI Vodka & Caviar

4.6

on 8/14/2010 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

V&C absolutely is the perfect bright classic red for my warm skin tones. I picked it up after seeing rave after rave, and the minute I put it on, I fell in love. No shimmer, no glitter, nothing fancy, but it applies like a dream, delivers a glossy finish and looks so timeless and classy! Can't rave enough about this shade!!

on 8/13/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A very pretty, shiny, deep blood red color. Not streaky at all. Beautiful! :)

on 6/26/2010 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Such a pretty deep red creme polish. I'm not normally one for reds but I tried this for a mani and was hooked. I don't wear it often but for those special nights out it's perfect. Glamorous. If I ever get through the bottle I'll repurchase

Oh Vodka and Caviar... literally the same red of the Smirnoff Ice label. Gorgeous and most perfect shade of basic red. I think this would look great on everyone <3 love this to death, matches with everything !!

on 5/12/2010 11:54:00 PM

i love reds! its practically all i ever wear. i tried this at the salon today and needless to say iam hooked.

So, I generally don't care for reds. My favorite, besides this one, is MonSooner or Later. I really like this one, though, because it is a nice deep red. Very classic looking. I really didn't think I would like it or look good in it, but I do. I don't think I will ever buy another red. It's perfect.

on 3/14/2010 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My absolute HG red creme polish. The color is so bright and sophisticated, with just the right amount of blue. I have OPI Big Apple Red, too, and this one just blows it out of the water. Will repurchase over and over.

on 2/28/2010 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is thee classic red! the perfect red for me. i applied 3 coats which dried in a decent amount of time. very elegant and classy. clean looking..

on 1/16/2010 12:35:00 AM

Loves it. Classic, 1940's style red. I own this and when I'm too cheap to go get my nails done on a given week I paint it with this. I can see why some of you have been turned off by the "redness" of this color, but for me personally, I like the fact that there is no sparkles or other junk in it (sometimes I do like that but not all of the time)... the color in the bottle is the color that will go on your nails and I can't complain about that!

on 12/29/2009 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really can't stand looking at this color. on me, this is just classic, obnoxious, "look at me" streetwalker red. i much prefer a slightly darker, more muted red like Red, Red Rhine (brick red with slight brown/yellow undertones) or Malaga Wine (blue undertones). those seem much more elegant and intriguing, and not so trashy and obvious like Vodka & Caviar.

Popular Polishes