August 1, 2014 | 988 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I love this paint pot. Its my favorite base and it really works well to hold my eyeshadow on all day while giving it a nice shimmer. I would certainly buy this over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color!!! I use it as a eyeshadow base to make my color last all day, and as just an eyeshadow. It's such a pretty color, don't pass up on it!! You'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this product! I'm not a big eyeshadow person, but I wear this basically every day. This doesn't crease on me, even when I go and umpire a baseball game, and that would be the prime time to crease when it is already hot + underneath that mask that umpires wear and it doesn't move at all. It is shimmery, but not too shimmery, as long as you don't put too much on. This pot will also last you forever; I got it in October and it is not May and I'm just starting to really notice a dent. It hasn't dried up yet, but fingers crossed it won't!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by blondyyy

I dont like it, its too shimmery, actually there are just shimmer. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by galadriel04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this product everyday since I bought it. I'm in NW20 and I find this is the perfect everyday colour for me. When I don't have time to do my make-up I use it all over the lid and this makes my eyes look healthier and more awake. I also use it as an eyeshadow base which is great too because it doesn't crease and it lasts all day! It is perfect if you like neutral and soft colours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bare Study is nice under other shadows, and also by itself. I haven't noticed any creasing with this but I always wear either UDPP or TFSI underneath. I have had this for around a year and no sign of drying out yet. I would repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff, this shade is the perfect neutral primer/cream shadow. Works really well on its own or with other shadows. The MAC SA put it on me under a blush (used as eyeshadow) and it looked really wonderful and stayed on well. I really wanted to get it that day and the price is not bad, I but I was buying two blushes.. Luckily though I was able to swap for it soon after, I think I will be wearing this almost every day. I have tried the maybelline tattoos and several other cream shadows, but the consistency of most is too thick and hard to blend. I love this paint pot because it is so creamy and easy to apply. Great find !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Ah I love this. I love my neutrals and shimmer so this is perfect! It is a beigey champagne color in the pot and on my NC20-25 asian skin tone it transfers almost the same on my eyelids. Consistency is excellent and creamy; 10x better than the maybelline color tattoos. This is easy to blend and gives a SHEER wash of color. This is great as a base for other shadows or can be worn alone for a slight shimmery color on the lids. Usually for school I will wear this (over primer) with some liner on the upper lashline and mascara and call it a day. The only problem this has is that I cannot use this as a primer because it does crease within 3 hours of application. I do not have oily lids and usually UDPP alone works well for me. So I have taken to layering this over a primer to really make it last. That being its only con, this lasts for a very long tim! It has been over a year already and I still half half of the product left and it hasn't dried out yet. Perfect during the winter or summer. I will definitely repurchase after I run out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bare Study is a very pretty shade of cream shadow - a light peachy beige/champagne colour with glitter. It's great for use on its own or as a base for powder shadows - especially those with frost or sheen when you really want to play up and intensify the sheen. On its own it is also very pretty. I do find Painterly more versatile for every day use. Unfortunately, my jar of Bare Study dried up awfully quickly - far faster than my jar of Painterly, which I've had for considerably longer. I don't know if I got a dud or if the frostier finish makes Bare Study more prone to drying up to the point where it's a pain to use it but I've replaced it with Benefit's RSVP, which seems much smoother and longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this paint pot. I wanted a neutral paint pot that had shimmer, and this is my second paint pot after painterly. I like to use this with an eyeshadow primer because I feel it makes it stay better and with a primer there is not chance of creasing at the end of the day. I use this under eyeshadows and also by itself when I just want a quick wash of colour over my eyelid. The lid needs to be shut really tight so that it doesn't dry out and I store this upside down, which I read was better for its longevity. I think this is a staple for every neutral eyeshadow lover!