November 23, 2014 | 2080 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

To be a little expensive for a eye primer it's really worth it because a very little goes a long way. It's true when its says long-wear. It last the entire time. I just use olive oil to remove my eye makeup. Very nice base color for all type of shadows whether its matte, shimmery, glittery or buttery. Glides over this eye base like nothing. I'd say maybe in 2 years this will be ready to be repurchased. Just bought it 2 days ago and I'm enjoying this far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I will continue buying forever, for a primer and/or a matte base color. I've used other brands and they are goopy and harder to control. This stuff is smooth and goes on like butter. Super easy to control and I just smudge it on with my finger. It's a bit pricey, but I've had the same pot for like 9 months, I use it every day, and I'm just now seeing a good sized indention. I want to try other colors now!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

While the color is very nice, I would not advise to use it as a eyeshadow primer. I constantly do the same mistake: apply it as an eyeshadow base. I like that it evens out my eyelid color. Sadly by the end of the day, since my eyelids are on the oily side, the Paint Pot melts away completely. It may be a good primer for some, but I would rather consider putting another primer beneath the Paint Pot.
I would by it again since I like the consistency, idea and color.
As a primer, I use UDPP - and this one works like a charm. Colors stay true and strong until you clean your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Mizemma

LOVE. HG eye primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Joycubero90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Talk about LONG-lasting!! This product has never failed me!! I have used this on my friends and even when I had to do prom looks for clients! They would tell me how their eyeshadow lasted them the entire night without a crease!! I always apply it under my eyeshadow, I like to use this even when I'm going for a natural look since it can make it last longer without letting me look dead later. The price is perfect for the quality of product that you are receiving and it will last you for a good year or so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The fact that there are so many reviews for this product indicates a definite cult following. I have used this daily as my eyeshadow primer since 2009. It does what it says and helps eye shadow's staying power and longevity throughout the day. It brightens color and provides a superb base for shadow. Apply a light layer and let dry prior to applying eyeshadow. One pot lasts me almost a year. Apply the cap securely and it won't dry out. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say mine are some of the worse around and when I don't wear something to cover them up, people always ask me if I got any sleep or if I'm coming down with something, lol!I don't wear MAC foundations but I am guessing I'm in the range of NC35 and this does work pretty well with my skintone to provide a base for another concealer. I actually started just using this instead of an additional concealer and it seems to work just as well. I like the texture; thick but not too heavy and not so fine that I feel like it melts or gradually disappears.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by ksk07

This is just and ok product for me. I don't feel that It makes a difference at all in my eye look. I'll use this up, but I likely won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I love this and use it everyday as a base. Just to cover discolored eyelids and look polished. I don't feel like it's a great primer or the likes but use it alone as a cream eyeshadow.

If I could get my hands on the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Nude Pink or Just Beige then I'd probably pass over this. It's a bit on the pricey side for my budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this paint pot. It's the perfect flesh tone and I love that I can get out every drop of product. The price is good for what you get and it lasts a long time! I'd definitely recommend this!! One of my HG items!!