April 24, 2014 | 1833 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Indianwood is definately a natural base color on my lids since Im n45 mac. It goes great under my shadows when I dont want them to pop, but I dont mean in a negative way. I love it for subtle day looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by MAClovaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first paint pot I purchased form MAC because they for some reason were out of skin coloured ones? But thats ok now lol. Anyways Indianwood is a bronzy/brown type of colour, easily buildable to a more metallic vibe. It is a very nice colour that you can wear alone or as a base. There is sooooooo much product in the the jar so the amount you get for teh price is decent but the initial cost is a bit much around $20 CA. I wouldn't repurchase simply because this will easily last 2 years and I dont wear it too much :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I own this and Painterly paint pots. I love both.

This is a nice bronze color. I use it alone as e/s a lot. I think you can use paintpots as a base.. instead of UDPP. I do that, and I also use it with UDPP.

It wears nice, the color is nice. NOT the easiest to blend but whatever. I love the color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When i first discovered these shadows i was like WOW. They are simply great. I currently have 5 shades:
a) Bare Study: Nude, Champagne
b) Fresco Rose: Nude, fair rose pink
c) Indianwood: Stunning dark gold/brownish
d) Moss Scape: Fabulous dark khahi green with golden undertones
e) Pharaoh: Well.... i used to be in love with this lime green colour but then the weirdest thing happened... A month after i started using it, it COMPLETELY dried out. And no i didn't forget the lid open or anything. Same thing happened to a friend of mine who bought this colour. So it's a big no no for me

Pros:
1) Highly pigmented and shimmery
2) Awesome colour range
3) Best staying power i've ever seen in cream eye shadows. I have very oily eye area and they still manage to last forever!
4) Less is More: Just take a small ammount, apply and you're ready to go!

Cons:
1) Once again like in all MAC products, a major con is the damn package. I have medium length nails and since i'm currently half way through my paint pots, i can't deep my fingertip in the stupid pot in order to use the product. And i despise using brushes with cream eye shadows. Grrrrrrr

Overall:
Will keep repurchasing the shades i've already got (except Pharaoh of course lol) and i do intend to buy new shades too! Highly recommend these to everyone <3

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by b0mbshell

I love this one! Indianwood is such a beautiful color alone, or with eyeshadow over it for a kick! I like to use it with browns, bronzes, coppers, etc, just to spice up the look of the eyeshadows and give them a different look/color. Beautiful especially in the summer and fall for the "golden goddess" feel. I will repurchase, but I don't see myself running out for a good while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by nociceptive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favourite paint pots, great for a neutral but interesting look for work when used with a matte brown shade in the crease, and works perfectly with the colour 4 quad from spring forecast. Beautiful base for tempting, bronze and other similar colours. When applied with a finger (easy to do as it is so creamy) it definitely isn't too shiny for a daytime look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by yamyam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

out of the paint pots this is the one id recommend! The bronzy gold shade really brings out brown and blue eyes!! its creamy and easy to work with and is great for a smokey brown eye! it is very shimmery so i wouldnt wear it everyday

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this color after trying rubenesque. I bought this instead of Rubenesque because Indianwood is a lot richer and more bronze rather than orange. I really like this slightly mixed into my crease with bare study in the inner half of my lid. Paint pots are also very creamy.

Edit: I ended up giving this paint pot to a friend because I only used it twice, and I wasn't too fond of it. This shade is lovely and applies smoother than bare study, but I'm just not a fan of cream eyeshadows. I don't see myself buying paint pots in general in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Sugarnspice28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this today, used it once and am in love with this product! I was pleasently surprised that it cost 13 as I was expecting this to be around 18-20 mark. I needed a paint pot as my In the Groove eyeshadows were not showing so was recommended to get a PP to use as a base to make the colours stand out. This worked a dream! I was told by the sales assistant that this should not crease and it works as a primer as well as a eye shadow. I have very very oily skin and eyelids and so far this has proved to be a excellent primer! Can not recommend this enough, if you are quite dark skin (I am an NC42) this is a excellent colour and product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by colourrmepretty

I LOVE this product! MAC's Indianwood paint pot is one of my favorite purchases! The color is the most gorgeous, pigmented bronze I have ever seen - it has just the right amount of shimmer so that it's wearable for everyday. The color is perfect for a glowy bronze goddess look :) I apply this all over my eyelid using my fingers, either as a base or an overall look, and it looks amazing - no brush needed! For some reason, I also love the packaging. You can tell it's great quality - the bottle is glass, and it's so heavy and durable and well made. Love! Compared to many other cream shadows made by Make Up Forever and Stila, you save a few bucks, their cream shadows are $20 and $23, so that's always good. I suggest you go out and buy this - NOW!