December 17, 2014 | 1811 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by yvonne89

My HG mascara in a heartbeat - the only thing I've tried that gives me long, curled, defined, separated and clean lashes. Nothing else ever comes close to how it fans out my lashes and really make them pop. Love it that it comes off really easily when a simple make-up remover as well.

Only thing is that it dries fairly quickly and starts to flake after a while. But for me, it's still tolerable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by yurpita

Love this-- I can't leave home without it. This is definitely my HG mascara; the only drawback is that it dries up fairly quick. It lengthens and thickens, and keeps my lashes curled all day and night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by faon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product, curled, darkened and lengthened as promised. However as with all Lancome mascaras I've tried, it dries really quickly making it too expensive to buy again despite being a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by lexileven

This is the nearest I have to an HG mascara. It gives me some curl, but more importantly lengthens, thickens and does not ever smudge! The colour is a good black on me and makes my eyes stand out - I've had good compliments using this mascara.
The curved wand is easy to use and gives a good effect.

I have knocked one lippy off though as I find this lasts a maximum of 10 weeks before drying up so much it starts to flake - and at this price that's disappointing. I will repurchase but right now I can't afford it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

Received this in a swap and it's become a holy grail product for me. It both lengthens and thickens my lashes and makes them look full & fake (yes, that's a good thing!). It's amazing, gets into the tight areas, and curls wonderfully!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by persianprincess00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, overall, I really liked this mascara. Not only did it separate my lashes, but it lengthened them...A LOT. I'd say the only con about it was the formula; I found it to be very drying. The tube will dry up if you leave it open for too long, and you have to apply the mascara quickly because it drys fast. Other than that though, great amscara! Everyone asks me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes when I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Iíve got this in Lancome GWP when I was buying their cleanser.
I have to say that Iíve never used curved brush mascara because I donít find them easy to maneouvre, so I wasnít sure what to expect of it. This is advertised as a curving and lenghtening mascara so Iíve never felt the need to check it before.
Mine is in the colour noir sensuel. In spite of the curved brush, it applies easily. It doesnít clumps. Since my lashes are naturally curved, I cannot say much about the curving effect, except that it didnít straighten my lashes like some mascares (primarily Max Factor False Lash) had. It also gives a decent lengh and volume, but nothing dramatic. I love it, but it still doesnít come close to YSL EFC.
It is difficult to remove, but then it doesnít smudge nor flake.
Iíd be glad to get this mascara sometimes in another GWP, but I wouldnít purchase it. I expect much more from a high end mascara for that price. The results Iíve gotten from this could measure with the results of an excellent drugstore mascara like 2000 Calories or Voluminous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Iíve got this in Lancome GWP when I was buying their cleanser.
It is difficult to remove, but then it doesnít smudge nor flake.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

anyone notice there are two listings for this product? one has a re-purchase rate of under 50%, the other about 70 + %. depending which one you find, you would be swayed in totally opposite directions to purchase this

anyways. not sure why i bought this. probably to collect points of some sort. as far as i'm concerned it is an extremely average product. does what a basic mascara should do. not much length or volume, just your standard "blackening". very basic. not worth $30~, but would be a fine product at a drugstore pricepoint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the brush, very fluffy. Finds lashes like no other brush, I didnt know I had so many lashes. lengthens and thickness very good. 8 hours later lashes look exactly the same!!