August 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by katealbright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is BY FAR the best drug store powder (or compact makeup in general) that I have ever tried -- and I am a very experimental person! I do also enjoy the Almay Smart Shade Powder because it is great for sensitive skin, but it's a little too sheer and when you start to layer it begins to look cakey. With this, you only need a light velvety coating for some great coverage, which I think less is better for sensitive skin. However it layers well too. I use it to seal my BB and concealer and as a base primer for eyeshadow. It gives me a little extra coverage and stays smooth and matte all day even with my particularly oily eyelids and nose crease. For the drug store price and convenience, this kind of performance from a powder is pretty hard to beat.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by joselineochoa

ewwwwww

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i always repurchased this stuff.i am so madly in love.i used everyday its so subtle invisible almost like my face look better without feel to much.
i am in shade medium sand ,mac nc 20-25.
the sponge so badly..please maybelline,u sponge in dream matte must be replaced soon :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Ncynthia27

Amazing powder!Totally recommend this powder especially to those who have oily skin like me.This powder is oil free, wont clog your pore and is dermatologist tested.It leaves a natural matte finish without making you look "cake face" and control the oil for hours. One of the best drugstore powders I've purchased.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

I used to think that Rimmel Stay Matte was the best drugstore powder... Until recently when I discovered it contained a few different oils that were clogging my skin. So I started searching for a new powder and tried this. It's oil-free and it keeps me matte so much longer! I can really see a difference in the wear of my foundation when I use this powder. It keeps my skin looking smooth, matte, and flawless. I highly recommend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product really keeps my oily skin matte. after several hours of wearing this product my skin did start to get a bit shiny, but it looked more glowy than greasy. the packaging is nice and i will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the little sponge and mirror part on the bottom! Keeps me matte!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by aobrie

I really like this powder when it comes to mattifying, however the packaging is way to clunky and I wish it had more product and less plastic. I don't know If they already make it but I am yet to find a translucent one because the lightest shade is to dark for me. This powder will keep me slightly more matte throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by kinamorata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my third compact of this since discovering it last year. I have combination skin, NC30 and I buy the second shade. Although last time it was on sale, only the third was available so I got that and realized that there's barely any coverage. I apply this with either the Ecotools bronzer brush or Real Techniques buffing brush over Make Up For Ever face & body or MUFE full coverage conealer to set everything. Then I apply a NARS blush and I'm good for the day. I do have to blot after six hours to keep the shine away but at the end of the day/night, my foundation and blush still look decent. I don't care for the awkward packaging with the swivel mirror since I leave it in my bathroom. I definitely prefer this over the Rimmel Stay Matte. I need to get a backup when it's on sale, the cheapest I've bought it for is $7.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. This product is HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! I would go out and buy it again in a heart beat! I really like the matte look and it sets my makeup so nicely! I also deal with semi oily skin and it keeps my makeup up in place and hides the shine for a long time. I love it!