July 22, 2014 | 2119 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TamiChoi

Best Moisturizer Ever!
It's really soft and not oily like others.
Smells really soft and good!
It's a bit pricey, but I will buy again because I LOVEEEEE IT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion's fragrance was nice (not a fav but okay), but its moisturizing didn't warrent the price AT ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by yanks21

The Original scent is a bit too fruity & youthful for my taste, so I discoverd the Age Defying Moisturizer and I am hooked!! It's got a very light musky floral scent, and for me it's a perfect year round smell. Besides using it daily I make sure to apply it after showering when I've spent a day in the sun. My skin soaks it right up. If you're not a fan of the original scent, give this a shot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love this lotion. i bought a bottle 2 years ago at a tanning salon for about $22. I thought it was sorta expensive, but I fell in love with the scent. I still have a tiny bit left and will definately repurchase this, one reason being this is the only lotion that my bf will use to put on me : x haha. the scent is wonderful, the lotion is extremely silky and smooth, and absorbs really well into my dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Rainesmaker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE Hempz lotion.....because of the smell.....which is like a little bit of heaven. My skin is so dry that no lotion works so I cannot really comment on that aspect of this lotion.....but I will repurchase again and again for the smell alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by rhurrell

EHH i dont know what the rave is about here.. i bought this because of all the good reviews.. and didnt really end up liking it... the smell is ALMOST nice.. but there is something about it that really bothers me.. the texture is a little to thick for me and it takes a while to rub it in cuz its kind of thick and doesnt absorb into my skin very well.. i offered it to my sister because she likes beach smelling things and is very tropical.. but she hated the smell as well... although my bf likes it! i guess its a hit or miss.. i usually like lighter lotions that smooth in nicer... if u r the same, wouldnt recommend this lotion to u! also.. i payed $20.00 for this at TradeSecrets.. i def payed too much... oh well..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 2:20:00 AM More reviews by georgieporgie1225

Skin loves this stuff. It smells good, and it's not greasy. You can find it some beauty supply stores and tanning salons. The bottle is big and generous, but you'll love it so much you will use it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MacBeth66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I received it as a Christmas gift and have been using it every day since. It isn't greasy and has a light fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by OrchidGoddess

Although it is rather expensive, this moisturizer is SUPERB!! Whether you are a tanner or not, your skin will love you for using it!! My all-time favourite every day lotion, it has a fairly thick consistency, and is very easy to smooth all over. My skin just soaks it up! The fragrance is gorgeous as well. It doesn't make me break out either, which is good.

There is a new Anti-Aging formula that is a little thinner viscosity wise, and also has a lovely scent, which is quite different from the Original.

Final Verdict: Awesome fantastic Superb!!
Recommend: YESSSSSSSSs to all and sundry!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by misha510AK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My brother had this lotion and suggested that I try it and I am soooo glad that I did!! This lotion has a wonderful fruity smell and leaves your skin hydrated, soft and smooth. Although it's a bit pricey, I got a 18 oz. bottle from a beauty supply store for about $9. I will definitely buy this product again and also check out other products from their line. LOVES IT!!!!!