Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 40, Nylon-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Methyl 2-Octynoate.

With its wonderfully addictive aroma and extreme moisturizing formula, HEMPZ lotion is a must have for everyone wanting to explore the lure of hemp seed oil.

For those who disapprove of the scent, HEMPZ has created a line of lotions called HEMPZ Treats with the following scents: Sugar Lemon Squares, Creme Brulee, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Orange Dreamsicle. Delectable scents to satisfy your sweet tooth/nose and keep the naysayers at bay.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This review is for the Hempz Pomegranate Lotion.

It is a new lotion that just came out this year.(2010)

I have nothing but good things to say about it. I just love it!
The sent to it is not very strong but light and appealing. It's thick yet super moisturizing. After a while of using this lotion you will have silky skin.

My skin is at it's best i'm glad i found this awesome lotion.
The 17 oz bottle can last me up to about one month. The price tag on it is about $20 and for that ebay never fails!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'm torn about this lotion. I love its moisturizing ability and it really is a knockout lotion/skin conditioner. But its odor is awful to me. My nose isn't sensitive to most odors but this lotion made me gag all day when I wore it out. It smells like I rubbed ketchup on myself (maybe its the cucumber?). A testament to the products abilities though is the fact that I continue to use this on my legs and lower body after showering at night and simply wash it off my hands so I don't have to smell it as much.
On a positive note all other variations of Hempz lotions i've smelled have nice fragrances except this original formula version.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I think this lotions stinks to high heavens! however I was able to get past that once i started using it because it works! I have dry skin and this really helps soften my skin and it stays like that all day. If only they'd lower the price....

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this stuff. i actually use this as a hand lotion. i love the smell of if and love that it's in a pump bottle. my hubby even uses it on his hand and he hates all types of hand lotions. this one doesn't make your hands greasey and absorbs quickly. i don't love the price. i don't understand why it's so expensive. i did find a discount beauty store that sells it for under $20.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like the reviewers before me, I like everything about this but the price! My fiance LOVES this lotion - I buy it for him for Valentines Day, Christmas, and his birthday (I can't really afford $25 every few weeks because he SLATHERS this on). He works with a ton of chemicals at work and they reek havoc on his skin (especially hands and arms) but this really softens them.

So until I win MegaMillions (harhar) he only gets this once in awhile (he alternates between this and Udderly Smooth).

Love this lotion. I use it all over - including my face every morning, alternating my aqua glycolic lotion/cream on my face at night (I have super dry skin). My husband likes it as well - the scent is not overpowering and it's great for sunburn. It's my number one lotion. I bought it by the gallon on ebay and it's lasted me a year now!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite lotions. It is incredibly moisturizing, yet sinks into your skin quickly and the moisturization lasts all day. It has a very sweet, almost tropical scent that can be a bit too much at times, but I got used to it. The first time I bought this, I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $9.95 at Beauty Brands, but ever since then I have paid around $20 for it at Ulta, which can be pricey if you use it all the time. Overall, it is a really great lotion - one of the few I have tried that actually lasts all day!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

CONS:
-the price, i think i paid (with tax) like $25

PROS:
-the scent is awesome !!!!!
-very moisturizing
-absorbs quickly
-just gives you that soothing feeling after you apply it !
-has alot of vitamins and good ingredients for the skin

definitely worth the money !!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff. It's pricey--25 bux at ULTA, but it works! smell is nice, makes my skin soft all day, absorbs quickly and VERRY moisturizing. I'm actually using my mom's but I'll have to a get a bottle of my own soon (hopefully I don't end up using all of hers) There was nothing about this that really grabbed my attention at first, but my boyfriend was watching my house while I was out of town and guess he was using it--when I came back he kept commenting on how much he liked this lotion because of the smell. So I started using this, hoping he would find me (more) irresistable...lol, but turns out I really enjoy this lotion!! If you have the extra money this is worth the buy!

Top Rated Supre Products