Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

4.6

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 40, Nylon-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Methyl 2-Octynoate.

on 11/1/2009 10:53:00 AM

Love this lotion. I use it all over - including my face every morning, alternating my aqua glycolic lotion/cream on my face at night (I have super dry skin). My husband likes it as well - the scent is not overpowering and it's great for sunburn. It's my number one lotion. I bought it by the gallon on ebay and it's lasted me a year now!

on 10/12/2009 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite lotions. It is incredibly moisturizing, yet sinks into your skin quickly and the moisturization lasts all day. It has a very sweet, almost tropical scent that can be a bit too much at times, but I got used to it. The first time I bought this, I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $9.95 at Beauty Brands, but ever since then I have paid around $20 for it at Ulta, which can be pricey if you use it all the time. Overall, it is a really great lotion - one of the few I have tried that actually lasts all day!

on 9/23/2009 5:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

CONS:
-the price, i think i paid (with tax) like $25

PROS:
-the scent is awesome !!!!!
-very moisturizing
-absorbs quickly
-just gives you that soothing feeling after you apply it !
-has alot of vitamins and good ingredients for the skin

definitely worth the money !!!

on 5/9/2009 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff. It's pricey--25 bux at ULTA, but it works! smell is nice, makes my skin soft all day, absorbs quickly and VERRY moisturizing. I'm actually using my mom's but I'll have to a get a bottle of my own soon (hopefully I don't end up using all of hers) There was nothing about this that really grabbed my attention at first, but my boyfriend was watching my house while I was out of town and guess he was using it--when I came back he kept commenting on how much he liked this lotion because of the smell. So I started using this, hoping he would find me (more) irresistable...lol, but turns out I really enjoy this lotion!! If you have the extra money this is worth the buy!

on 3/22/2009 3:05:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lotion. There are many different variations and scents. The original is banana and floral. The age defying smells like vanilla and musk. The cucumber and jasmine one is self-explanatory. There is also a bronzing one but i think this one smells funky. I found it kind of smells like a tanning salon, sort of that burning flesh mixed with sweet lotions smell. My favorite of all of them is the age defying. The vanilla is overpowered by the musk so it has a masculine sort of quality to it. I just can't stop smelling it. It moisturizes extremely well and leaves my skin feeling soft. I will definitely buy this again.

on 3/11/2009 11:33:00 PM

Best Moisturizer Ever!
It's really soft and not oily like others.
Smells really soft and good!
It's a bit pricey, but I will buy again because I LOVEEEEE IT!

on 1/22/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This lotion's fragrance was nice (not a fav but okay), but its moisturizing didn't warrent the price AT ALL!

on 8/17/2008 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The Original scent is a bit too fruity & youthful for my taste, so I discoverd the Age Defying Moisturizer and I am hooked!! It's got a very light musky floral scent, and for me it's a perfect year round smell. Besides using it daily I make sure to apply it after showering when I've spent a day in the sun. My skin soaks it right up. If you're not a fan of the original scent, give this a shot!

on 6/14/2008 6:07:00 PM

i love this lotion. i bought a bottle 2 years ago at a tanning salon for about $22. I thought it was sorta expensive, but I fell in love with the scent. I still have a tiny bit left and will definately repurchase this, one reason being this is the only lotion that my bf will use to put on me : x haha. the scent is wonderful, the lotion is extremely silky and smooth, and absorbs really well into my dry skin.

on 5/30/2008 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE Hempz lotion.....because of the smell.....which is like a little bit of heaven. My skin is so dry that no lotion works so I cannot really comment on that aspect of this lotion.....but I will repurchase again and again for the smell alone.

Top Rated Supre Products