April 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by taoanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product!!!

I have all colors, yellow and green are discontinue now but in anycase, yellow is ok, nothing great. The green is very good for vains and to cover redness. The salmon and pink are the best colors for undereys circles. I personally prefer the salmon one.

I have terrible under eyes circle and when I say terrible I mean it.
This product correct my color already by itself giving me a healthier look, then I apply just a tiny bit of concealer.

If you don't have dark circle you can use this product alone, it's just perfect!! Love it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by shugiena

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading all the great reviews on this product, I was really looking forward to trying it. This corrector looks good when it is first applied to the under eye area but soon after the darkness shows right through it. I even tried wearing concealer over this stuff and the darkness seemed to look worse that without the corrector and just using my BB concealer. Benefit's under eye primer conceals under eye dar darkness better and it is a lot cheaper!
I am now returning the product to Armani for a full refund.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by mixemotion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This corrector did not do as much as I'd hope it would. I purchased it in #2 orange, as I have blue/purple under eye circles, however, this did not really help conceal them. I have very bad under eye circles and for me this didn't help. I found myself applying a bobbi brown corrector on top, before applying my concealer. I most likely will not purchase again, unless my dark circles become lighter, then I believe this would be a lovely corrector.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by changja2

The SA recommended the Pink #1 corrector for my moderate to heavy dark undereye circles. It is very pigmented but the pink color is just a bit too.... pink. I have a hard time applying my concealer on top without mixing it all together to make a lighter pink color under my eyes. Or sometimes the pink shows through. It takes too much time and effort to make my eyes look natural. Tarte's Dark Circle Defense Corrector is more hydrating and easier to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Lhegge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product, love the corrective quality. I purchased the pink one and it works amazingly well. For reference, I am an NW20. A little goes a long, long way with this one. Very happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ScorpioMamii90210

Ladies let me tell you,

If you have DARK DARK DARK circles, such as I do (Thanks Heredity) this is the product for you. I litterally thought the mirror was lieing as I put this on--but my dark circles had completely vanished. It may be pricy, I know but its worth it--trust me. Even if you are fair--just put a liquid flesh tone concealer over it. Result: Flawless. OMG this is my HG. I put my maybelline mineral power concealer over it & set with my Laura Mercier loose powder. My boyfriend noticed--and he never pays attention to my makeup. He even is going to buy some thats how good this product is. Highly Reccomended.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by violetmist

I gasped after applying this product and seeing what it did. Then I ran around to various indoor and outdoor spots to see if if was really true. It's true! My dark circles vanished completely with NO DETECTION OF MAKEUP. Face it any product can cover up a dark circle if it is thick or opaque enough but who wants to manage that all day. I have fair skin and my darkness was not that bad but I hated to keep dabbing all day to keep the product from collecting in the creases (Laura Mercier). This product is a breakthrough. It doesn't cover up the darkness but cancels it out and it does so without any perceivable layer of makeup. It just sinks into your skin. It is particularly beneficial for that dark area on the side of the bridge of the nose. It is a silky somewhat watery texture and you only need the merest amount. Just dot it on and gently smooth it over the darkness. After applying this I decided not to wear foundation - it's that good. The price is $ 36. and honestly I must have paid $360. experimenting with concealers because as you know, when you get this right, everything is right. I purchased the #1 which is a peachy pink with a beige undertone. I am going to purchase the green which is used for redness. I highly, highly recommend this product.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is pricey, yes, but it is worth every single cent - just like most Armani products. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this in #2 (orange) with a little concealer over the top covers them perfectly. Use sparingly because a little will go a very long way.
Quick Warning: Be careful when you pull the top off. Because it's a watery texture, it's likely to flick all over you if you're not careful. One of my best white t-shirts = ruined. Still love this product though :)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have is in n. 1. It neutralises under eye circles in a natural way, it is not dry and with a tiny bit ot concealer on the top of this product: job done. It is liquid but not transparent. The tip of the brush is very long and thin; it makes it easy to use just a couple of dots. I pat it my my ring finger. It is very expensive but a little goes a very long way, it wil last me at least 1 year!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product comes in a lot of different colors and the girl at the counter found one that works really nicely on me. it's so orange! but it works on my purple bags :) it's not cheap by any means and probably not even affordable for most people. BUT if your bags are your #1 problem i would say skimp on ES/NP/LS etc and pay for a product that delivers and will set a good foundation for the rest of your look. you don't need to pile it on, either, so it is always a thin, managable layer that just makes it look like it's your skin without bags. very nice :)