Giorgio Armani Master Corrector

4.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica].

on 10/6/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, its good to help with the discoloration issue, but It really makes your hollows look deeper if you have that problem :/

on 10/2/2012 9:22:00 AM

Of all the concealers I have tried, this is the only one that doesn't crease and that corrects my dark circles nicely. By "nicely", I mean correct the color so that it complements my skintone and not turn it ashy looking. I use #2 by itself, without concealer over it. I probably could use a regular concealer to really cover everything but on normal days, the corrector is sufficient. Bobbi Brown and Eve Pearl's correctors both creased on me and I find Giorgio Armani's a million times better than those two and all the other ones I've tried.

on 8/9/2012 6:20:00 AM

This is a great corrector!! Iíve got the #2 orange and it does a fantastic job of covering my bags and on any other blemishes on my face. A little bit of product goes a long way and I only need a couple of swipes on each eye. Itís super easy to blend and it doesnít get cakey if you want to put a few layers on and it doesnít crease either. Itís definitely pricey, but itís worth it 100%.

Iíve done a Giorgio Armani haul that features this product, if you want to watch it :)

on 5/20/2012 12:08:00 PM

HG! Highly highly recommended.

NC20 (Asian). I have been using the Orange shade (#2) for my brownish undereye circles (from lack of sleep and allergies) for 8 months now. I put 4 dots under each eye, spread them by pressing gently all over the area (vs tapping). And then I use a Sephora Professional Airbrush Concealer brush (#57) to apply lightly La Mer Concealer (in Medium). This combination covers my circles and it last all day.

Used to be, all I needed was the La Mer concealer but I guess age is catching up and life has gotten more stressful. Nowadays, I can get away with just the GA Master Corrector for the coverage I need. But if I want an even more "well-rested" look, I add a thin application of La Mer Concealer. (I do not apply eye cream before makeup, fyi.)

I have used Bobbi Brown Corrector before for quite a while. Although coverage is also good, this would crease on me and I would need to do a retouch during the day.

I wish GA still sells the Green shade as I would love to try that for reddish areas on my face.

on 5/8/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
To start off with--I am extremely sleep deprived. I am doing something like two different jobs and studying for a licensing exam. I have to wake up early. I have to stay up late. All of a sudden 24 hours aren't enough for a day. You get the idea.
My eye circles and bags have been getting progressively worse. I was so upset when I tried LM, BB, Benefit but to no avail. YSL could not touch the badness that was brewing under my eyes.
This is amazing.
Amazing.
I do not like colored concealers. MUFE and Smashbox color correctors never worked for me. They made me look ridic. Esp MUFE, which gave me lavender undereyes for the rest of the mall trip if I recall right.
BUT this in the salmon shade, is absolutely perfect. It gives about 80% coverage and hey that is absolutely miracle considering that before this everything I tried (Lancome, Dior, Tarte, LM, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Chanel, MUFE, Smashbox, BB among others) did not even cover 30% of my undereye circles. So much money I have put down the drain (student loans so this is money + ridiculous interest haha) on eye concealers that I cannot tell you. I'm exhausted. Exhausted of being frustrated with products that dont work. Finally, thank you god, for letting me find my soulmate concealer. Master Corrector, I love you. I love you.
The brush flicks just a tiny bit on the undereyes, and its perfect because if it wasnt like that I'd probably put gobs on thinking more is more whereas less is more with this product otherwise you will look like you're having an allergic reaction with red eyes. The brush deposits the perfect amount, then I just wait a second and then when it starts drying, quickly spread it under my eye area with my pinky.
AMAZING. I look like I got significantly more sleep than I did.
The only thing that I would like--an additional very light coverage light-reflecting concealer/flash type of product on top. Maybe now I can try YSL or Dior again and not be disappointed by them if I put them on top of this. Maybe Givenchy Mister Light which I have not tried yet. We'll see.
I don't care how much this is. I would gladly give up coffee an extra couple times a week or eating out to at least look like a member of the human race and not a raccoon. Its worth it. Shell it out ladies. Lets keep GA in business if only for this GENIUS product. The best thing since sliced bread. The most innovative product since the model T. A woman's best friend second only to diamonds.

on 4/13/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've tried lots of concealers/correctors and I haven't been satisfied before now. This really helps with my dark circles around the eyes - I use either Dior Skinflash or YSL TE on top of it and I look alot more fresh faced :-)

Such a shame the design is so boring and cheap. I'd prefered it black like most of the other Armani products. The price is fairly okay as this really is the best corrector out there! I'd happily buy this over and over again

on 4/11/2012 5:15:00 PM

It is a wonderful product. I have such bad blue/black circles especially in the corners of my eyes and it lightens it significantly. I have hollow eyes so there is only so much you can do with the colour - but this doesn't cake like the millions of others I have come accross.

It doesn't last all day, and the only problem with the packaging is that it isn't as elegant as it should be. It is quite expensive but will last 8 months to a year if it doesn't go off.

just what i need to correct the darkness under my eyes. I have pretty bad dark circles, and hereditary puffiness. this works great for my dry undereye area. I use shade #2 and this works great.
The other one that i really enjoy using too, is Bobbi Browns light peach. That one works well too, but i think this one is more natural looking and moisturizing for my dry undereyes.

Currently, I like to top off this corrector with Maybellines dream lumi highlighting concealer. Works great together.

i highly recommend this corrector to anyone that needs some serious coverage.

on 3/13/2012 3:12:00 PM

Hiya peeps! i'm 41 and quite fair with my first signs of aging under the eyes so correctors,concealers are frightening for me to use.Everything looks beautiful at first till it quickly settles in my fine lines.Due to lack of sleep and stress, my under eyes have become quite dark and I've been on the hunt for something that would make me somewhat presentable!! FOUND IT. Giogio Armani's corrector #2 is my most prized possession and can't imagine ever going without again.At first its a scary dark orange color but it melts into your skin and just disappears and so does my dark circles.No settling in the fine lines! It'll only work if the dark circles are the results of thinning skin which makes the vessels visible to the surface.If your dark circles are caused by a shadow created by sunken, hollow eyes which most likely caused by baggy eyes, this isn't for you. You'll probably need a light reflecting concealer of some sort.

on 3/2/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have searched high and low for a great corrector / concealer and today, I found it.

I just picked up this corrector in #2 (it's orange-based) and it works perfectly. I'm asian with dark circles under my eyes but my circles are more on the dark brown side; I suspect part of the coloring has to do with hyper pigmentation of my skin.

I also have dry skin but this fluid is perfect - it's light, blends extremely well (and so easily) and you can layer it if you didn't apply enough the first time.

The other creamy concealers I've used in the past always ended up cakey near the end of the day but this has serious staying power, works amazingly well for my skin tone and hides my circles. I LOVE THIS!!

Popular Primer/ Correctors