October 21, 2014 | 1626 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - Makeup Finishing Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by xVanniex

Soooooo, I was raiding my cousin's makeup bag when i came across this. Seeing that she already had an extra in the drawer, i borrowed it... and now, i can't seem to find it in me to give it back. haha, mine now!! or atleast for another day or two...
It is fabulous. I just spritz it on my face after makeup and done. my eyeshadow, foundation, etc. stays on forever. it even lasted through a night of halloween, can you imagine? walking and walking, and still, no budge. what i like, also, is that it doesn't irratate the skin. because for me, putting some foreign liquid on my face isnt so appealing. just the thought makes me shiver. eck! personally i like the bottle and think its awesome. i'm definitely gonna get my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by decamped

in shock... today was my first use, and at the end of a sixteen hour day (work for ten hours, school, sweaty workout at the gym) i arrived home to discover my face looking pretty much exactly the way it did when i left the house this morning. amazing!!! holy grail product, indeed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by KicDaKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product has replaced my Fix+. It smells amazing and gives my skin a great glow. A little bit on the pricey side but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by wwepoof

I love this product! It makes powder products meld seamlessly into skin without causing oiliness at the end of the day.

Tip! After spraying 4-5 pumps around face, take a blow dryer and dry your face. It helps to instantly set the spray and your makeup.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup89

I've been using this product for awhile, but today's events led me to write a review. I put on my makeup at 6:30am, walked around a warm college campus for an hour, worked out, walked home in the rain, took a SHOWER (without washing my face) and when I looked in the mirror at 2:30pm, I was shocked to see my eye makeup still looking flawless!! My concealer was definitely gone, but I did sweat a lot while working out. It does what it says, and that's more than most beauty products!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by clay2626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely a must have for those who have problems with foundation staying put. I have very oily skin and have had to give up on many foundations that I liked simply because the foundation would not last (even with primers, oil reducing products, etc). Now I can wear my favorite foundation (cream version of CDP) and it lasts until I take it off, today it was 85 degrees) and my foundation is still there. I still have to powder or blot but this is an absolute wonderful product that does what it says it will.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by jensmakeupbag

WOW!

I love this product. It really does "finish" my makeup and makes it stay on alll day. I actually noticed that I didn't even touch up during the day when usually I touch up about 2-3 times a day. The real test is using this with liquid foundation and believe me, this stayed on all day! I work really hard at my job so makeup doesn't last very long. But with this stuff it does! I'm happy to say that the end of the day, I don't look oily and my makeup is still fresh from when I started.

Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I have tried 3 versions of Skindinavia - MU Finishing Spray, 10 Years Younger and Dance. Of the 3, I prefer Dance 1st, MU Finishing Spray 2nd and 10 Years Younger. I have done reviews of all 3.

MU Finishing Spray = 4 lippies = keeps my MMU locked in place all day w/out feeling like I've shellacked my skin - in fact, once its dry, I can't tell I'm wearing it. It's expensive, tho. My skin has had no problems w/ this (no breakouts, no sensitivity, doesn't aggravate my rosecea). I do have a bit of breakthru shine on my nose about 6 hours into this = a quick powder and its fine again. My t-zone is not very oily, so not sure why this is happening = 1 lippie off. Other than that - a great product IMO.

UPDATE 03/24/10 - I checked the listing of ingredients between some of these products. According to Dermstore's website, the ingredients for this one and the MMU Finish are identical (and in the same order).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by clairehair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is expensive, way too expensive but only because its so good, I couldn't imagine not using it! It works, is all that can be said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Not a perfect product by any means, but the best I've found to this point. Like kayelle said, the Ben Nye one can give a shellacked effect. MAC's is great for setting with a softer, dewy look, but it doesn't hold up in the kind of heat I live in. This one does to an extent, keeping my makeup clean and flawless for at least half a day longer than it would otherwise. I'm still waiting for the spray that can overcome my oily skin and the Arizona heat, but until then, this is what I'm using.