December 20, 2014 | 1581 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - Makeup Finishing Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by eknapp416

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best makeup finishing spray on the market today hands down. I have weird skin - sometimes its oily, other times it can dry out. This spray not only keeps my makeup on all day long but it literally evens out the texture. Makeup is suddenly matte and it doesn't appear oily or greasy. I've gone to sleep with this stuff on and my makeup is still perfect in the morning. Absolutely amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by MCmakeup

I'm an admitted makeup addict, and I can't get enough of skindinavia! I'll admit, I was skeptical at first-- why shell out part of my cosmetics budget for a clear spray? But after a few days at the beach rocking runny, spotty, and just plain ruined makeup for the cute lifeguards, I decided to give this spray a shot. IT'S MIRACULOUS! It didn't feel like I was spraying something sticky on my face at all, and it protected my makeup from sun and sea. If you're (probably unhealthily) obsessed with makeup like me, you should do whatever you can to make your hard work last past the morning. The only drawback? I go through bottles like crazy. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by MAR82GIRL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A true HG...I am wedding coordinator. Last week, we hosted a wedding with a very nervous, and overheating bride who was perspiring through the function...the makeup artist used this twice on her is kept the makeup intact throughout, which was pretty amazing. I picked up this, she was using a bridal version, but the results seem pretty perfect as I suffer from SERIOUS oily skin...highly recommend for anyone looking to keep makeup in place for the day...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this stuff didn't work for me at all, it didn't do what it claimed and it made my skin feel extra dry and "pulled"
I didn't see less creasing in my powder foundation and when I took off my makeup in the shower and put on lotion afterwards my face stung which usually doesn't happen
I ended up throwing this out I was upset because it was such a waste of money

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by zabila

I bought this spray to keep my oily skin less oily. The first time I tried it- it was great. I guess my skin didn't know how to react to it. But after that my makeup still looked shiny towards afternoon. I guess I have to try something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mavessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not sure if I like this product. I was so excited about this because it claimed that it would make your make up stay on for hours. I sprayed this after my ES double wear light foundation. On some days I would use this spray and some days not. On the days I sprayed it on my face, my dw light foundation did not stay on as long as when I when I have my dw on alone. I was definitely better off not having a primer on my face. However, I do like that semi-dewy finish after spraying it on my foundation as it leaves a more natural-looking face instead of a cakey one. I've also used this over my Lumiere mineral makeup and found that it didn't help my makeup stay on for hours either. So in that case, I'm still looking for my HG primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I have the skindinavia makeup finishing spray the original. It is a weighless mist I spray it or mist it for that matter when I am done with my makeup application BUT before any eye makeup application since some of my mascaras are not waterproof but seem semi water proof somehow I just dont want to mist liquid after I apply my eye makeup. It feels refreshing and helps me look great while I'm working out. I have had this for almost a year it's a 4 floz and really lasts somehow since I only spray twice it has a great cooling technology and I love that is is formulated for sensative skin .Thery are also cruelty free and they do not test on animals.I think that is wonderful.Great product and great company to support made in the USA also lol I also love the fact that it is oil free,fragrance is the last ingrediant and I think that is completly not needed to be honest but anyway a great product. I also have dance to and like it as well.It says it helps hold foundation,eye shadow,blush and concealer so I should try after I apply my makeup AND eyeshadow then mist then I will apply my mascara last. I would love to see how it holds eyeshadow since I do not have an eye shadow primer.Love it try it

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by DeliciousP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It makes my makeup stay and gives my skin a nice glow. The only con: it's a bit expensive because I have to order it from the US to Europe and I have to pay international taxes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by xVanniex

Soooooo, I was raiding my cousin's makeup bag when i came across this. Seeing that she already had an extra in the drawer, i borrowed it... and now, i can't seem to find it in me to give it back. haha, mine now!! or atleast for another day or two...
It is fabulous. I just spritz it on my face after makeup and done. my eyeshadow, foundation, etc. stays on forever. it even lasted through a night of halloween, can you imagine? walking and walking, and still, no budge. what i like, also, is that it doesn't irratate the skin. because for me, putting some foreign liquid on my face isnt so appealing. just the thought makes me shiver. eck! personally i like the bottle and think its awesome. i'm definitely gonna get my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by decamped

in shock... today was my first use, and at the end of a sixteen hour day (work for ten hours, school, sweaty workout at the gym) i arrived home to discover my face looking pretty much exactly the way it did when i left the house this morning. amazing!!! holy grail product, indeed.