July 28, 2014 | 1756 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - toilet seat covers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are awesome when you are in a pinch or even when you are not...I cut these down into little rectangle and keep them in a zip lock bag along with Starbucks napkins (which I also use to clean up my 2 and 4 YO boys). OH make sure you don't use the shiny side :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOOOOOVE toilet seat covers for blotting paper. Crazy sounding, I know, but they work great! I'd go into the stalls while at work whenever I needed to rid myself of extra oils on my face. Who cares if someone can hear you crinkling, this stuff does a great job! And...its FREE! I'd grab a handful of them and take a cut them down and keep them in my purse too! (just don't pull the first one from the box and use it...its close to and exposed to the...um...human waste...grab a couple back) Someone else said it...I can't repurchase, but I'm more than happy to continue pulling them from the boxes in the stalls for my use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

Toilet seat covers are the same kind of paper as regular blotting papers---but less convenient, of course. No need to buy expensive papers! Any thin translucent paper will work the same. I have super oily skin though, so I sometimes have to use blotting powders with powder, which helps keep the oil off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by notsogirly818

i love using these!! it really works! what you can also use is tissue paper like the ones you use for gifts when using a giftbag! you can get them at the dollar store. cut them into squares and put them in your bag :) works wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by BlackPinStripes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

lol..i tried this on day when the bathroom was very noisy with with people using the hand dryers and it does work terrific xD actually, most places dont have these, unless youre going to the mall or a nice place :P

FOUND A HOUSEHOLD ITEM WITH SAME EFFECT! :O i know this is very very strangle and kinda gross but uh...i realized that the paper backings on sanitary napkins(aka pads/pantiliners) are made of the same material ahaha! so, help the environment and recycle that paper xD i save them and use them at home :]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by starlit2100

I use these all the time to blot my face if I see them. They work great! Doesn't really interfere with makeup either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel funny writing about using toilet seat covers as oil-blotters...but they really work well! I wonder if people hear the rustling from the stall next to them, but I walk out shine free, so who cares? Great! Free!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

lol. I recently started stealing toilet seat covers because I discovered how well they worked in a magazine. haha, and so I thought to look for it here and didn't expect to find so many reviewing it. lol.
Well, yes it does work. It blots my face and gets rid of oil fast. However, I still love my Neutrogena oil-blotting sheets because they don't tear like toilet seat covers do and oil comes back faster when I use the toilet seat covers.
However, I've realized that I can use toilet seat covers at home any time I want and then use my oil-blotting sheets out. I save money. =) yay for saving money! lol
Now how would I rate this price-wise. lol. It doesn't give me the option of zero for FREE!! lol and Would I buy again? No, I'll steal it again though. LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I discovered this by accicent one day while travelling at the airport. I saw my face was oily and was about to exit the airport, so I ran in the bathroom and there was no toilet paper or paper towels. So I grabbed the toilet seat cover and blotted my face! Wowee! This blotted my face without removing any makeup. From that second on, I was sold! Now, I go into the bathroom at work and take some seat covers to blot my face. Haven't had a single oily day at the office since!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by SLi2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I felt so strange when I was in the mall restroom, stealing toilet seat covers! And my friend thinks I'm crazy now that I've told her what I use to blot my face. My nose and T-zone can get pretty oily, especially now that it is the summer. Not only did this FREE item soak up all my oil, but it didn't budge my makeup. To use you just tear a tiny little bit off, and press the non-shiny side onto the oily area and perfecto!