November 21, 2014 | 1834 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Azuree Soleil Skinscent Atomizer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by reneec

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally tried this one today. I spritzed a test paper first and it was amazing! It kind of reminded me of Demeter Salt Water, but with a bit more oomph! It really draws you near and thinking I was going to buy it, I spritzed some on myself and while standing there chatting with the SA, it started to turn on me! It became sort of a salty/sweaty smell on me! Yikes. I was so disappointed because for me it just doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by mlbalinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Would I buy this again? Yes, yes, OMG yes!!! And, now it's at Macy's at the Estee Lauder counter! I almost didn't want to tell anyone b/c I want to keep it all to myself! It smells like coconut and vanilla mixed with white floral and something "beachy" that I can't put my finger on. HG!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by PattyG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Last summer, when the oil version of this was released, I didn't cave on it...I figured it would be too greasy, so I passed. Well, this summer, when I saw the EDT would be coming, I decided to give this luscious scent another try. BAM! I scooped up the 1.7 at Nordie's and got a great EL GWP to boot. Then, to put the icing on the cake, my BFF sent me a huge bottle of the oil so now I am Soleil proofed for the summer of 2007. I can't get enough of this scent. Yes, it's beachy, but in a sexy, woody and musky way. It instantly transports me to my beloved days and nights in Galveston, when I was 20 years younger, tanner, and having the time of my life during the decadent 80's. This scent goes just as well with a frozen margarita sipped on a warm summer evening watching the sunset, as well as the the day to day office drill all too common these days. For $38.00 for the 1.7, it's reasonably priced,so grab yourself a bottle and enjoy those lazy hazy crazy days of summer...2007.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Joyce7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was in Saks last week looking at eyeshadow at the Trish McEvoy counter when I realized I was smelling the most delicious fragrance - so I literally followed my nose over the to Estee Lauder counter and found Azuree Soleil! I bought a bottle right then and there. As other reviewers have noted, this is selling fast so I'm glad I decided to get it when I did. Staying power is actually better than I thought it would be... this is a great scent for summer - somehow casual and sexy at the same time (I guess that sums up summer pretty well too)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2007 1:22:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought a bottle of this today. The SA told me that although it will be back for next summer, that it's already almost sold out for this summer. I do not agree that it smells exactly like suntan lotion, it's sweeter than that, but it does remind me of a day at the beach. I can smell the coconut. I think that while it's perfect for summer, it would be even more unique to wear this in the fall or winter. It's a very nice scent, and a welcomed change from the heavy florals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by amykelley

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My husband needed to buy something at the mall this weekend, so once inside we agreed to meet later at a certain time/place and went our separate ways. I made a beeline for Macy's to try Azuree Soleil. Sprayed some on my wrist. Uhhh, doesn't Banana Boat smell like this? Or maybe Bain de Soleil? I enjoy the scent of suntan lotion, don't get me wrong...but Azuree Soleil smells just like coconutty suntan lotion. Period. It's like I just went swimming and didn't bother to shower before changing into my regular clothes. The idea alone makes me feel sticky and greasy. So anyway, I shopped for a while, met up with my husband again and we headed back to our car. He sniffed the air and said, "What's the deal, have you started sampling suntan lotions now instead of perfumes?" I blew him a raspberry and didn't dignify his comment with a response. In conclusion, I'm pretty sure I could get the exact same fragrance effect and a giant heap of SPF if I spent $3 at my local Target.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2007 12:10:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I got the body oil spray last year and loved the scent then. I was so happy to see this in a fragrance spray. The best description of this scent to me is "beachy" -- light, fresh, and clean. I purchased the small bottle to carry around, but will get a larger bottle and any other products that come out in this scent as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this tonight everyone on another fragrance board was raving about it and telling me i would like it so i bought it.

it's very pretty and it's not that heavy.

Not as coconutty as i would like but very tropical smelling.
I bought the 7.9oz splash and i had to buy a separate atomizer jeez i need a few more atomizers i never realized how nice they are to have around.

I am glad i bought the big size since it is selling so fast. Well all they had left were the big splash sizes this should last me til next summer (or longer lol) til i can get another bottle.

from the website

azurée soleil Eau Fraiche Skinscent transforms the legendary sunlit scent of original azurée with cool notes of Tahitian Gardenia petals, Coconut and Orange Blossoms and the warmth of Vetiver, Sandalwood and Myrrh to radiate sensuality from every inch of your skin.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by abdollmohammadi

I totally love this!!!! I had been searching for everything and anything "coconut and beach", and came across this a few days ago at the Estee Lauder Counter. I fell in love at first whiff!!! It is fresh with gardenia and coconut and really takes me to a tropical beach!! I ended up buying the 7.9 ounce skinscent for only $68.00. The only complaint I have about it is that it is not in a spray bottle, but that is ok...I had an old atomizer that I filled with it. I also bought the oil which is a great bargain also. It does not have long staying power on my skin, but when sprayed in my hair, it lasts all day long and into the next. I just spray this all over myself because it is so fresh and delicious.

I really recommend buying the larger 7.9 ounce (Estee Lauder website states they carry an 8.4 ounce for same price) it comes out to less than $10.00 per ounce. I also heard they are going to have a body lotion soon. I will be first in line. My Nordstrom gal said these are going like hotcakes and it is a limited edition and once they are gone we have to wait until next summer.

I am so happy I found this....a needed break from my BB Beach frangrance I have worn every summer for the past few years.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by rljp

After test driving this for a week, I must say that it's slightly different then the original body oil. It lasts quite a long time. The scent has a powder and caramel undertone to it as well, not like the oil. I find the oil is more of a skin scent and more natural to me, not sure why. I purchased the smaller bottle for $38.00. It's perfect to throw in your day bag. I recommend fans of the body oil to purchase this and compare them, but I'm still going to load up on the body oil from Estee Lauder.