Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

on 2/12/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cleans even the toughest makeup. I like getting this from drugstore.com because it is always on sale there.

on 2/8/2014 12:53:00 AM

I love this cause it does remove all my makeup but hate it cause it leaves my skin feeling a little on the dry side.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is really the only cleanser I use, I purchase bottle after bottle because it's just that good and simple. The pump is a +. I'd always see this cleanser when I picked out other ones a while back but I never knew that it was also a MU remover until I tried it at a friends house and read the label. Before I used this cleanser, I would dread taking off my MU before bed, but now it's so much easier because I am cleansing my skin and taking off my MU all at the same time.

The first few times, I did get this in my eyes and it burns so be aware of that, however after using it for a while now I almost never get it in my eyes and I realize the problem with that is sometimes I didn't properly take away all the soap entirely from my eye area before opening my eyes, and it obviously will get into your eyes and sting. So I try to continuously splash water on the eye area to make sure there is nothing left and try to still splash water on my eyes as I open them. This will avoid the burning. I know this might seem pretty self explanatory but sometimes some of the soap can still linger in the lashes and crevices.

As for the feel of my skin after using this, I can't say that this is a moisturizing cleanser...my skin does feel soft after using it but sometimes it can feel dry, however never tight.

on 1/29/2014 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really liked this cleanser because it gets rid of all the dirt on your face and it's not overly drying. It's easy access with the pump and a good price so I would get it again.

on 1/24/2014 10:14:00 PM

I love this takes off my mascara gel eyeliners and of course the bulletproof revlon colorstay
Just hate pump wish it came in a tube I buy it wear it's cheap like target or walmart I highly recommend

on 1/22/2014 5:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

While it does take off my makeup, it also dries out my skin badly. It smells just like soap too- not a good thing. I don't feel like I'm doing my skin any favors by using this cleanser. It's just not gentle. It somehow always ends up in my eye too.

on 1/12/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

The only makeup remover I use. Get's it off and leaves my skin soft and clean. But it burns if you get it in your eyes! D:

I think this might have helped to completely dry out my skin. It wasn't the only culprit but it certainly exacerbated my skin problems. I would only recommend it to totally oily-skinned MUA'ers and even then to just use a very small amount. It reminds me of very cheap facial washes which I avoid like the plague. It was too harsh for my oily/combo skin which is not normally sensitive.

on 1/10/2014 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Have used this for 5+ years and it's the only face wash that gets off all the makeup without bothering my rosacea/ acne skin.

UPDATE: it became too drying on my sensitive rosacea acne skin so my HG cleanser is Vanicream extra gentle cleanser

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this cleanser. Having acne-prone skin I need to find products that are non-comedogenic and won't irritate skin. (this product is non-comedogenic) This product not only cleanses but removes all of my makeup which used to clog my pores. I love how this product does double duty because excessive amounts of products exposed to your face is the reason your skin will break out. So only having to use one product is amazing. I use this with neutrogena's oil-free moisture and my skin stays moisturized, makeup free, and the skin is fresh. Even though this doesn't have any acne medication I've noticed a difference. I didn't want to add an acne product to this routine in fear more products would irritate my skin. Honestly a good cleanser that removes all pore-clogging ingredients is how to get rid of acne.