Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 11/13/2012 9:08:00 PM

I have had this product over a year no joke and I still haven't run out. I love this concealer I used to have horrid acne when I first bought this and it was the only thing that covered my acne without being caky. Fast forward 6 months after Retin A and I barely use this stuff but when I need it, it works so well. I have the lightest color my tube you can still read but I have had it in my bag forever as my go to concealer I like that it's thin because one little dab on the pimple then I tap it with my ring finger till it blends and it lasts with my BB Cream till I take it off.

I could not do without this stuff i think it's thin enough for under the eyes but I don't have much of an issue with under eye circles even though I'm a chronic insomniac..ha! But I bet this formula would work well because it wears pretty natural on the skin. When I cover a spot I don't even see it so for the money it's totally worth it to me. Another good thing this tube lasts forever I could probably have this till it goes bad you only need such a small amount to cover acne I luv it. It's one concealer I really recommend because for the price it is really good!

on 11/13/2012 8:13:00 PM

Well I think this is a great concealer.. if you are pale enough to wear it!! I'm lucky my skin is light enough and with pinkish-neutral undertones to wear the darker shade,natural light. This has great coverage and has not broken me out. The reason i gave it a 4 is because it can look unnatural sometimes but i discovered the best way to apply it is putting a little on my hand, smearing it, and then using the elf powder brush to stippl and blend it in.
I would recommend & repurchase

on 11/8/2012 2:21:00 AM

This concealer is for people who want heavy coverage. The color selection is very limited so you should tested it out at the store or make sure you can return it.

I tried the lightest shade. I'm MAC NC15. The lightest shade is too pale on me. Unless you are super pale, don't get the lightest shade.

Coverage is very good. It goes on very smooth and then quickly turns into a powdery finish. But because the coverage is so good, it felt heavy, which I don't like

Unfortunately, I don't need such heavy coverage and it was too pale on me.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ehh.... Great if you can use it.
PROS: Great Coverage. It will cover just about everything. The consistency is nice liquid and easy to spread and easy to blend IF you're using a high coverage foundation. Rec'd for blemishes. Better under foundation than over, IMO, don't worry, it WILL stay put if you blend fdn gently over it.
CONS: limited color selection. CAKEY, I've heard of cakey concealers and have experienced a few but HOLY COW. This will exaggerate any fine lines and creases in undereye area. I'm only 22 and its not even like my undereye area is abnormally dark or dry. Maybe over a moisturizer +primer&UNDER a foundation.
I would not purchase again, and I returned the tube I bought.

on 10/11/2012 1:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

HG concealer!!!!! If you are PPP and you need coverage, well, LOOK NO FURTHER. Holy cow...

This is like spackle for your face.
Opaque enough to cover up ANY redness, ANY dark circles, ANY pigmentation. In one swipe, my cheek freckles - GONE.

Only complaints: very limited shades. I can't say I feel sorry for anybody above NW15 right now, because there are a ton of concealers for you on the market. But this one is perfect for NW/NC10-15. Secondly, this stuff will dry out your skin. Someone recommended it for eye shadow primer, and I can see this being very similar to Urban Decay's primer in Eden. Case in point, moisturize before and after using!

on 10/1/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The best concealer you'll ever purchase. This concealer covers literally everything. It's great for acne, acne scars, any redness/ imperfections and under the eyes. It covers anything. I use it after foundation and before powder. It stays all day! Good for oily skin and dry skin. I've had both. (Accutane) Just wish they had more colors!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best coverage drugstore concealer I've ever been able to find! I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes, and I've bought numerous kinds of concealers at the drugstore but have not found a full coverage one besides this. Super thick, and full smooth coverage. I use this on top of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser (even though I'm only 16) and my circles are basically gone! Sad that I couldn't find this perfect match sooner, as I have spent so much money on failed concealers.. But so glad I finally found something to make me look awake!

on 9/30/2012 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

FALSE CLAIMS BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA...THIS IS NOT NON-COMEDOGENIC. So I was really, REALLY excited to try this product because of the claims made by Physicans Formula. The claims that enticed me were: Non-comedogenic, full coverage, and long-lasting. My skin is very oily and acne-prone, so I've been looking for a concealer that will cover my acne without making me break out and will not slide off my skin right away. Plus it was only $7 at my local drugstore. What really annoyed initially was how light the darkest shade, Natural Light, is. Since I have a post-summer tan, it was waaaay too light! To balance it I just wore a darker foundation and powder over it, but you could still see how light it was. It has great coverage though and a little goes a long way. So after using this product for about a week, I started breaking out SO BAD. Like, i was getting cystic acne on my cheeks like never before along with clusters of whiteheads, which caused me to put even more on. And what do you know, after researching the ingredients, I found out it contains 2 HIGHLY comedogenic ingredients: ethylhexyl palmitate AND sodium chloride. I am so disappointed in Physicans Formula. I wish someone regulated the claims made by cosmetic companies. I stopped using it about a week ago and my skin is clearing up again. I only gave it a rating of 2 because of the nice, lasting coverage.

on 8/23/2012 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

HG HG HG! I've tried a ton of ivory and fair-colored concealers lately for undereye and this has beat them all. (I've tried MUFE Full Cover, which was my previous 'good enough' concealer, 2 shades of Superstay, Erase Paste with and without Bo-oing, BE Well Rested was my HG until my eyes became dry the past year or so, and various other drugstore concealers that were so sheer they made me laugh. BB concealers were too 'cakey' on me for the amount I needed for full coverage, according to a Sephora employee.) This has BETTER opacity than MUFE Full Cover, is slightly creamier, and dries down a bit more slowly. It doesn't leave the undereye skin looking dehydrated after a few hours like most other concealers do on me. I love it. I received it in a swap but would pay the list price in a heartbeat for this high quality and super duper coverage concealer.

Edit 2 yrs later 2/15: not HG since I discovered Hard Candy Glamoflage. I didn't realize I was at the warmer side of neutral and this is definitely more NW15 than NC15 so I've reduced a lippie. I couldn't repurchase knowing how awesome HC is with their more neutral shades.

on 7/11/2012 6:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Pretty good! The lightest shade works for my under eye area really well.. It's slightly pinky, which seems to look best w/my under eye area. I find this incredibly long wearing as well.. And i wore this in over 100 degree weather.. To me it is very similar to Lancome Effacernes.. I bought mine at CVS when they $7 off any $7 or more product.. I paid less than $2 for it, and honestly I just bought it cuz I was moving and needed a lil concealing (and I accidentally packed all mine) I didn't hv any high expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. I highly rec it if you are in their limited shade range..