August 27, 2014 | 1808 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

LOVE! ARE YOU IN A BAD MOOD? JUMP IN THE SHOWER AND SLATHER ON TREE HUT BRAZILLIAN NUT SUGAR SCRUB AND IT WILL TAKE YOU AWAY TO ANOTHER PLACE! I have KP areas and in need of some good ol' hard core scrubbing. This particular scrub was a blind impulse buy at Walmart. I thought for around five bucks I could have this huge tub of scrub! Why not try it out. I'm pretty sensitive to scents but the smell of this scrub is FREAKING AMAZING! I use the scrub with a loofah mit and get great exfoliation and smoothness.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff! Got it at my local Walmart for around $5.88 I think. That's a really great price for a scrub compared to products from bath and body works and stuff. I really love the smell of this one, I own all three of the scrubs and this is my number one favorite, with the coconut lime one in second! It smells really sweet, almost too overly sweet (but I like that!) with a nutty smell. I would say it reminds me of cocoa butter, Shea butter, and a little bit of coconut maybe. It definitely reminds me of cocoa butter though. The scent doesn't come off as strong once it is washed off and doesn't leave any oily residue. I personally like the oil so I just use this and then use my Vaseline Cocoa Butter vitalizing gel body oil to kinda seal in the smell and get really silky skin. The exfoliation is great.. And it smells awesome! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a less expensive alternative to a more expensive scrub. It's lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by supeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this scrub for quite some time alr, seeing that I'm finishing it. In terms of the scrubbing effect, I would have to say this is the best among all the others. This is what a SCRUB SHOULD WORK LIKE. not like many other scrubs which are so gentle. But I took one lippie off because of the smell.I thought it smelled okay at the first few uses but after that, it reminds me of thick caramel. I extremely dislike caramel, be it the smell or taste. so i probably wouldn't repurchase this. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by blackviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great for the price! It scrubs nicely, smells heavenly, and it only $5! It's not oily/moisturizing enough, so I think I may add extra oil to it, but what do you want for $5?

LOOOOOVE the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by deniseraegraff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!!! Best scrub at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by WombatJuice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first sugar scrub I've ever bought. I picked this mostly for the price and the scent (which seems to be a hit or miss with most people, my boyfriend finds it too cloying.) Having never used a sugar scrub before, I figured it would be best to start with something inexpensive. I wasn't expecting much having never even tried anything from Tree Hut and also being that I bought this from Wal-Mart.

I quite like this, however. I use it mostly on my feet because the thought of using a Ped-egg disgusts me. So far, it's helping! It really gets rid of dead skin, that seems to be a problem when I wear flip-flops or go barefoot in the summer.

I know some people have complained about it being in a tub, but I find myself playing with it that way. :I I dunno, I have fun. Haha.

Finding this, I don't think I'll be looking for a higher-end scrub. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by danastar

Love, love, love this stuff! Randomly stumbled upon this at Ulta... it smelled good and was cheap, so I went for it. I hate oily scrubs that leave a nasty residue, which this does not do... it washes off completely but leaves me smooth and moisturized! Smell is strong and sweet (good in my opinion). My only complaint is the packaging: not too fond of dipping into the tub; would rather have a tube, but willing to overlook since it's such good stuff! At least it appears unbreakable if it was to fall in the shower. Overall, would repurchase, but may try the other scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by jerseycindy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only scrub I've used that doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin. Add to that the fact that it smells wonderful, works wonderfully, and is dirt cheap, and it's 5 lippies for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by AndeeMode

Yummy yummy stuff! The scent is absolutely addicting, and it is ground perfectly and doesn't feel too rough at all. I love how it feels like a very thick syrup mixed with a thicker grain than sand..super relaxing and no trouble at all. It always leaves my hands super soft, and my skin like new :) <3 I can smell the chocolate-(ish) scent on me for hours, very delicious aroma. I feel super pampered when I use this, and my skin feels so fresh and silky. If it leaves a bit of residue, it only means you need to rinse a bit longer. Your bath/shower temp helps out everything if it is set a bit warmer. Also, I usually use a small plastic spread tool (that I go with a waxing kit) to spread the product around before I scrub. I feel it will help to avoid gathering bacteria in the actual container/tub. You can just use a platic spoon or something. It also helps to avoid water gathering in there, which I feel could over time change the whole texture of the product. :) Overall, I am very satified with the product, it's price, and the amount <3 I got mine at walmart on sale, & I would definitely rebuy at reg. price :)
(also, try out the coconut lime version! It smells delicious too! <3)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff smells so GOOD!!!! I would like it a bit more if it did leave an oily residue or whatever but it gets the job done. Kind of hurts your hands when rubbing it in though.