January 31, 2015 | 2043 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 227 Large Fluff Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Dixy10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great brush for washes of colour, highlight on face and eyebrow and also setting concealer. Good quality and a joy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't know what I was missing with this brush. It's huge & doesn't look like it would work at all for your eye, but I was wrong wrong wrong. This brush is amazing for adding a total wash of color over the whole eyelid, but for me...it's amazing for blending. I honestly like it even better than the 224. In my opinion...a must have. Would definitely repurchase, but like all my other MAC brushes, with good care, will probably last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Mireille

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous fluffy workhorse brush with multiple uses. You can use it for almost any powder product application, both on cheeks and eyes. Great for applying or blending highlighter on upper cheekbones, or contouring sides of nose; can be used as a crease brush and blending brush for all-over washes of eyeshadow. Hard to imagine anyone not being pleased with this brush, and if you look after it, it will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by leahmdav

I heard so many rave reviews about this brush and they are all true! It's the perfect brush for highlighting, brow bone or check bone. It is kind of awkard to use at first because it is kind of chunky but it is awesome! I don't know how I lived without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Hevz555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this brush everyday to apply a base colour to my lid up to my browbone, I use it to blend out the crease colour and to apply my highlight to brow bone and cheeks. Very versatile.

When I went to purchase it I was told not to use it on my eye area by the SA, I can't understand why, it is soft and does not irritate my eyes at all.

I could not live without this and my 217.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 6:40:00 AM More reviews by dudulka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like it but I don't love it. It is a really big brush so I don't use use it for highlighting or to correct the shape of my dark contour colours around the brow area. It's way too large for my small eyes for that. I like it an allover wash of colour or for highlighting the tops of the cheekbones with powder products though. Wiorks great for that!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by m3llyxoxo

I bought this while MAC was having their F&F sale. I heard such great things about this product, but was utterly disseminated when I received it. The brush is nice and dense, but the brush is HUGE! It was very unexpected to me. The only use I find for this brush is if I quickly want to pack on some color all over my eyes. I think I can manage doing that with my 224 or any drugstore eyeshadow brush though. I really wish that I could have liked it. I probably have only touched it 3 times :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

A staple in my collection now for use on the browbone. I'd seen it used in youtube tutorials for that purpose and thought it was awfully big for such a small space, but I tried it nevertheless, and it works well for me. It's also great at erasing or cleaning up the outer V if I get too carried away or just want a sharper edge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by saylorsoul

This is the best MAC brush out of the six that I own! It's the perfect highlighting brush, and if you bring it around the outer edges of your crease area, it will cover up your "too far out" crease and make it look really natural :) Another great thing about this brush is yo can have an all over color in seconds :) with 1 swipe!!!!

yes its 28 dollars but It's worth it....I definitely recommend it over all mac brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by kathhh

+1 to all the SHINING comments below.
i use it for applying brow highlight (which it does, perfectly!) and then helps me to blend out crease colour perfectly too.
Just perfect, really.