Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

4.4

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, EDTA, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Citrus Gluaca Fruit Extract (Australian Desert Lime Extract), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

This product does what it says. It is a good conditioner for my fine, long hair that is oily at the roots. I was looking for something to repace expensive salon products and I found this. I know it says it rinses clean from the roots, but I just put it on the part of my hair that does not touch my scalp. This is how I was instructed to do from the hair stylist. I cannot say enough good about this. It surpasses the salon products I was trying to replace.

on 7/18/2007 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have fine hair, but a lot of it. My hair is also color treated. This makes my hair feel soft and smooth, plus it adds a lot of shine. It doesn't make my roots flat, so that it a huge plus. Overall, I am really impressed with this.

on 5/15/2007 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love the conditioner!!I just hope that aussie could improve the packaging soon as the lid is difficult to open.

Will repurchase in larger size. ;)

on 3/9/2007 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This stuff smells fantastic and conditions well, but it will not replace my favorite Pantene conditioner. I had a coupon and it was on sale, so I paid less than a buck. Good deal even at full price, though. Although I wish they put the spout on the bottom so you don't have to whack the bottle to get any out.