December 20, 2014 | 1130 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by adobeprincess

This product does what it says. It is a good conditioner for my fine, long hair that is oily at the roots. I was looking for something to repace expensive salon products and I found this. I know it says it rinses clean from the roots, but I just put it on the part of my hair that does not touch my scalp. This is how I was instructed to do from the hair stylist. I cannot say enough good about this. It surpasses the salon products I was trying to replace.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 7:55:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have fine hair, but a lot of it. My hair is also color treated. This makes my hair feel soft and smooth, plus it adds a lot of shine. It doesn't make my roots flat, so that it a huge plus. Overall, I am really impressed with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by greenheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love the conditioner!!I just hope that aussie could improve the packaging soon as the lid is difficult to open.

Will repurchase in larger size. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 7:11:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells fantastic and conditions well, but it will not replace my favorite Pantene conditioner. I had a coupon and it was on sale, so I paid less than a buck. Good deal even at full price, though. Although I wish they put the spout on the bottom so you don't have to whack the bottle to get any out.