November 26, 2014 | 907 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by cloewater

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This balm makes your lips nice and smooth and I love how its tinted. However, the smell isn't the best but I don't hate it. It feels heavy though so I recommend wearing this before you sleep and then wake up with nice, smooth lips. Will buy this again :D

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use (obviously) as a lip balm but I just hated the taste and smell and couldn`t stand it on the lips. I do use it as a cuticle moisturizer and for chapped spots on my hands. It works great for that, but I won`t repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this, it's in my top three out of all the Burt's Bess Lip Balms that I've used. I love how smooth it is when applied, it's not waxy or heavy. I don't like the smell/taste too much, but I'm willing to put up with it in exchange for supple lips. The price isn't bad at all considering that it's effective and all natural, I'm really looking forward to trying out more of these.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hated this product. It moisturizers adequately, but the smell and taste are terrible. Very waxy and chemically, blech! :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by jenlauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this a few years ago and didn't like it. The idea of it made me want to try it again. Unfortunately, the ingredients are the same and the chapstick dried out my lips AGAIN. It's pretty expensive, smells good, tastes good, has a nice tint to it, but i'm literally throwing it out as I type this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by chiara11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good lip balm, it's red-colored, but does NOT tint lips red!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by anneok

This is the only lip balm I'll use. It's light and really works at making your lips soft. It's not overly waxy like I sometimes find the traditional Burt's Bees chapstick to be. This is a great layer before lipstick or whatever. I panic if I can't find it in my purse and in the winter, I keep an extra one on my night stand for right before bed. Essential.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lip balm. I love the slight tint it gives to my lips and the smoothness with which it applies. I also like that it is made from natural ingredients and that it doesn't give much of that tingly sensation, which I've read dries out your lips. I find that I need to apply this less often than other Burt's Bees' I've used. I have the problem with lip products that after they've been on a few hours the product starts to ball up a bit so I get little lines of product on my lips, but I don't have much of a problem with that with this lip balm. The only thing i don't like is that the label usually peels off before I've finished the tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

Your lips look naturally flushed after use. I really like the colour. Also, it lasts for AGES. It's scarily never ending. These are the only positive things I can say about it.

It's waxy, smells and tastes weird, doesn't moisturise, and makes my lips flaky and uneven.

Dislike, don't understand the hype, and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I normally rotate through the Burt's Bees Mango, Acai & Pomegranate. All 3 give my lips ample moisture and protect them from getting chapped or wind burnt. I love the thicker consistency of these balms because they seem to last longer than average, yet aren't sticky in the least. I use one every single night after brushing my teeth (before bed) and rarely find the need for daytime use. They don't make your lips look glossy or shiny so the guys can use them too. I'm just not a fan of peppermint so I don't use the original Burt's Bees. Thankfully these 3 have no minty smell/taste, they are fragranced after the corresponding fruits.