August 29, 2014 | 996 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by chiara11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good lip balm, it's red-colored, but does NOT tint lips red!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by anneok

This is the only lip balm I'll use. It's light and really works at making your lips soft. It's not overly waxy like I sometimes find the traditional Burt's Bees chapstick to be. This is a great layer before lipstick or whatever. I panic if I can't find it in my purse and in the winter, I keep an extra one on my night stand for right before bed. Essential.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lip balm. I love the slight tint it gives to my lips and the smoothness with which it applies. I also like that it is made from natural ingredients and that it doesn't give much of that tingly sensation, which I've read dries out your lips. I find that I need to apply this less often than other Burt's Bees' I've used. I have the problem with lip products that after they've been on a few hours the product starts to ball up a bit so I get little lines of product on my lips, but I don't have much of a problem with that with this lip balm. The only thing i don't like is that the label usually peels off before I've finished the tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

Your lips look naturally flushed after use. I really like the colour. Also, it lasts for AGES. It's scarily never ending. These are the only positive things I can say about it.

It's waxy, smells and tastes weird, doesn't moisturise, and makes my lips flaky and uneven.

Dislike, don't understand the hype, and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I normally rotate through the Burt's Bees Mango, Acai & Pomegranate. All 3 give my lips ample moisture and protect them from getting chapped or wind burnt. I love the thicker consistency of these balms because they seem to last longer than average, yet aren't sticky in the least. I use one every single night after brushing my teeth (before bed) and rarely find the need for daytime use. They don't make your lips look glossy or shiny so the guys can use them too. I'm just not a fan of peppermint so I don't use the original Burt's Bees. Thankfully these 3 have no minty smell/taste, they are fragranced after the corresponding fruits.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first, this only didn't seem to moisturize that well, but after using it for a few days, it is quite moisturizing.The packaging of this is very sturdy and no-nonsense. There is a lot of product in this tube, and it does lean on the waxy side. This also gives you a big of a natural reddish tint (like you had just eaten strawberries) and some shine.
However, the smell turns me off. It is a harsh medicine herbal smell. I did get used to it.
All in all, I think this is a lip balm that everyone should have (mainly for the natural tint and other ok areas), but I will not be repurchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by fz27

I'm not usually that passionate about lip balms, but this one works SO WELL. I sometimes bite my lip (unconsciously), so that combined with winter, dries my lips out like crazy. Makeup-wise, I like a bold lip so I need my lips to be nice and soft, otherwise lipstick will dry them out even more.

I like this product because it's super hydrating and long lasting, with a soft glow. I really dislike lip balms that have a white/light pink tint. This really felt moisturizing and it slightly amplified my natural lip color. I wear this before bed, at work, on the subway, before putting on a coat of lipstick. Really nice feel on the lips as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lashout88

I don't care if it works well or not because I HATE THE SMELL. I like pomegranate, but I think this just smells like rotten fruit or a medicinal berry. Yuck.
My mom loves it though, so maybe it's just my nose. The only way I'll ever repurchase it again is for her.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by heyitstran

I like the Burt's Bee's Peppermint lip balm but I'm not a fan of the Pomegranate one. I decided on the Pomegranate lip balm because I thought it was fun to try a new lip balm flavor. Since I liked the Peppermint Burt's Bee's lip balm I thought the pomegranate was going to be something I would like too. I was wrong and I'm a bit disappointed in the product because it's not moisturizing enough and I also I have to apply it very often due to its lack of moisture. The product is rather drying on the lips.The smell is nice but that's not something I care too much about anyway. I won't repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by yayforbooks

A very delightful scent and flavor. Goes on lightly and feels good. I keep it in my pocket and I really like it for everyday use. It does get licked off/go away quickly, though. I don't really see a tint, but it isn't advertised as having one. It makes my lips feel really soft.