December 21, 2014 | 1486 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer is okay it's nothing special, about the same quality as the Maybelline and Cover Girl stick concealers. It is way too expensive, good thing I got it for $1.30. I think Revlon and L'Oreal over price most of their products, and thats why they're forced to put a lot of items on clearence for $2. It's pretty basic, though one thing I found impressive was it didn't cake up under my eyes do like most concealers because I have really nasty under eyes. I would buy it again for around $2- $3 but not for regular price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is THE BEST concealer I've found in the drugstore..and I've bought just about all of them! I use this in "Fair Light #676", and it's the perfect shade for very fair gals, not too dark, and it's perfectly neutral, no yellow, no pink. I apply this to blemishes using a concealer brush, and it's opaque enough to cover, but smooth enough to blend with my foundation flawlessly. Lasts all day on my oily skin (once I set it with powder). I do think this would be too dry for under the eyes, but that's not what I bought it for. I also love the narrow lipstick packaging, so nice! A definite re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by kellydfa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the concealer i am currently using. Colour match for a high street brand was quite good. I need quite yellow toned foundation and concealer and even though this wasnt quite yellow (sallow!) enough it was still better than a lot of brands out there with i either find too pink/beige or orange. The product itself was a little thin for blemish coverage, like spots and scars but was fine for evening out a little dicolouration or pigmentation. It went on very smoothly and blended well but after a few hours i noticed it began to slide on the oilier areas of my face, which i was disappointed about. I put in on at about 8am and I had to reapply by the early afternoon which is about average for most concealers i use. I dont think i would repurchase this as i am constantaly on the look out for better things and love to try out new products...much to the disapointment of my purse and boyfriend!
This concealer certainly isnt infallible and does not last 16 hours, perhaps it would be better on the less oily skinned ladies out there? Overall it is quite a nice lower priced concealer that is neither horrific of amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I like the consistency of this and it doesn't seem to come off that easily, but I took one lippie off because I don't think it covered as well as I had hoped. Maybe the color was off and I should try light-med. instead of light, but other than that, I think that this is a good concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by danai

While I generally dislike foundation of any kind, I never leave the house without concealer on, for I am one of the people with hereditory underye circles/bags that will make you look tired 24/7, all day, every day. So I count on concealer to make things a little better.
So far this has to be the best I have tried. Ok, it won't make bags magically go away. However it does help a lot with the darkness/discoloration part. Finding the right shade for me with a little help by the shop assistant was a piece of cake. The product goes on nice and smooth, is perfectly blendable, illuminates my eye area and does a nice job concealing red spots - as long as they are flat. It also stays on pretty long.
I won't give it five lippies though, because: 1. the packaging is not that great, plastic in a cheap way and quite fragile, and 2. it doesn't do much when it comes to covering blemishes.
All in all I think this is good for a drugstore product; I'll keep using it until I come across something that does a better job.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NessaPx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer, for drugstore price. It is very easy to apply because it is in stick form and stays on long. It very blendable as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2008 7:52:00 AM More reviews by emmalcm

I was very disappointed with this. It is sheer for a concealer, so it may be ok for the undereye area for minor darkness but it is definitely no good for concealing any blemishes (which is what I bought it for). It just doesn't cover anything at all. I honestly don't see the point of a sheer concealer. I can't say anything about the lasting power because it was so bad that I took it off and started again with my other concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Kristineh

Very very good concealer, at times I think this is better than MAC's Studio Fix. Blends easily and 02 is the perfect colour for my NW15 skintone. Will repurchase, I always come back to this even though I mix it up with others. Does not seem to break me out either, but gives good coverage on blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by AutumnShadow15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The ultimate concealer is elusive for me. I have bought about four concealers this year (incl. this one) - Maybelline Everfresh, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, CoverGirl...This is the best for far. I have this concealer in fair-medium and it blends flawlessly. I have a billion post-acne marks and this covers them well (not 100% though). My only gripes are that it doesn't last the whole day and the coverage could be heavier. Overall, a very good concealer. I will be purchasing again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

This concealer was a bit thick and didn't blend easily for my undereyes. It tugged at the skin there and that is definitely something I try to avoid. Um, good variety of color, but I prefer a softer formula. i took it off pretty quickly so can't comment on its longevity.