April 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Fresh Farmacy

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wish I were a little more enthusiastic about this soap than I am. I love the smell, it's reasonably priced, and one bar has lasted me a decent amount of time. However, it's a little drying for my skin (I'm one of those people that still breaks out despite the fact that my skin now tends more to the dry side), and while it hasn't done me any harm, I haven't noticed a dramatic improvement in my acne. I think I also just need to resign myself to the fact that I prefer liquid facial cleansers and stop trying bar soaps. I'd certainly recommend this product to someone with slightly oilier skin looking for a basic cleanser, it's just not right for me anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kaemakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After reading so many positive feedbacks about this soap I cant wait to try it. I love that it somewhat helps in redness and calming the skin and I do think that it can improve my acne if used religiously but it's too drying for me. I have very oily skin but this dries the sides of my nose causing them to be flakey and itchy which makes me so uncomfortable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by jacobjunior12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very good cleanser. I used it with Tea Tree Water and Enzymion moisturizer. My face has never been this good. It keeps me matte all day and my blemishes disappeared. If you have a drier skin type, I wouldn't reccomend it as it can be drying. If you have combination skin like me, I would follow with a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by thedaydreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have teenage acne-prone skin and had been suffering with breakouts for about two months when I went into lush and brought this cleanser. I've always loved lush products and after reading reviews about fresh farmacy on mua I decided to buy it. To be honest I wasn't really expecting much because i've tried so many products targeted at problematic skin and none of them have worked. After using this just once I LOVED it. I'm not saying that it made a huge difference after just one use, but my spots definitely looked smaller and less red. I've been using it for about 5 months now and my skin has improved so much. I rarely ever get breakouts any more and when I do they're not as big or angry. The only thing that I don't like about it is the packaging because I think it would just be easier to use if it was in a squirty bottle rather than it being like a bar of soap but thats pretty much my only complaint. So basically, if you're suffering from acne, I would really recommend you trying this cause its AMAZING and it practically saved my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Venakurup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this cleanser, it's super gentle and doesn't dry out my skin at all, but it still helps to keep my teenaged skin generally acne free. Using this along with the vanishing cream and tea tree water is perfect for acne prone skin that's dehydrated from using harsh chemicals that are in other products targeted towards acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Ciatri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this cleanser for around 5 months now and I think it had reduced the amount of pimples I now get. After using this, my face feels squeaky clean and nice and soft. Great product, plus it lasts absolutely ages for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Lynsi01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using this for about a week, with my Clarisonic. It's a lovely cleanser! I've been a long time Purity Made Simple user. I have combo/dry skin with breakouts, so I wanted a cleanser that would treat BOTH issues, not just one. Plus I didn't want to keep spending an arm and a leg on cleanser...

I took off one lippie because it doesn't really remove makeup. And it stung my eyes when I attempted it. However, I will gladly use a makeup remover and plan to continue use of this. My skin feels PERFECTLY balanced after using this. Not tight or dry, or heavy either. And my skin is less red immediately afterwards. My breakouts have shrunk to nothing and for the FIRST time ever I don't have any dry patches!!!! My skin has gotten VERY clear in less than a week.

I can't beat the price either. I've been using a sample, which was a decent chunk that would probably last me close to a month! Who knows how long the actual bar will last, and at only about $10!!! Give it a shot! Lush is generous with their samples!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I would say that this is a lovely cleanser.. and the spot treatment works! I've ran out and never had the time to go back and buy it, so I will!! but! I don't recommend to use it when taking off makeup.. it's too subtle for that, this is a soft cleanser.. I'd use it to wash my face in the morning.. or during the day if you're not wearing makeup ofcourse.. I just like the fact that it's good for sensitive skin.. I should buy this again.. I just keep finding other face washes before I get to it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by TaffyCat

Not a good cleanser for me, but it is a decent spot treatment. I bought this with the hope that the ingredients wouldn't clash with my sensitive skin, but dry patches appeared on my face after two nightly uses.

However, it does calm down acne. A whitehead showed up the morning I got it, and after using it the spot was much less red and smaller. I definitely wouldn't use it as a cleanser again, but I might keep it on hand as an acne treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by campasianspice

Would not buy nor recommend. I walked into the Lush store after reading about their products on MUA. I bought $2 worth of this facial soap as a trial. I've been using it for 6 consecutive evenings, and I really dislike the smell and feeling afterwards. I'm not buying it again because I don't see any benefits of using this product. My skin was looking really good, and now I think it's regressing.