Smashbox O-Glow

2.9

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polysilicone-11, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Plankton Extract, Red 27 (CI 45410).

on 9/11/2010 6:03:00 PM

First, it is not "intuitive cheek color". It's a red dye that reacts when it comes in contact with moisture (air, skin, etc). With that said, it is still an awesome product. It has the feel of a primer, but unlike a lot of other gel cheek stains, this one gives you plenty of blending time. For fair skin I think it looks amazing. The biggest draw was the ample amount of blending time. Really gives an O-glow.

on 8/28/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Thank goodness I tried it before buying it. It looked like I had a severe case of heat rash! It doesn't blend well and feels like primer, sort of slimy, which is ok under foundation but terrible on top, it just smears everything around. I think everybody gets the same color from it, I don't buy this "unique" color business. It reminds me of the lipstick that turns "your unique color," when really it looks the same on everybody. It looks pinky pink on all of us. I don't like this product at all.

on 8/22/2010 3:30:00 AM

I actually rather like this little gimicky product! I dot a little on the apples of my cheeks for that "just pinched" look and I like the sweet pink colour that results, it just seems to work with my colouring. I can see how it could easily be disasterous though! I also have the O-gloss and get scary fuschia pink lips with that...

on 8/10/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love how this looks on my skin. It's the blush I've been searching for. It goes on almost clear, but somehow works with your own body chemistry to produce a totally natural, sexy looking blush. It really gives a glow much like its name implies.

on 7/23/2010 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like natural 'flushed' looking blushes, and this one does not disappoint. It has a really slick texture very similar to the foundation primer. I apply a small dot at a time and blend well. If its not enough color, I'll add another thin layer. It is a very bright pinkish color (on my skin) but it goes well with my coloring. My only gripe is that it leaves my finger a little pink , but i just clean it off afterward.

on 7/19/2010 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was so excited when NZ got Smashbox, and this was one of my irrational purchases (silly me didn't check MUA first!!)

This *does* give my cheeks a bit of colour, but it was so splotchy and the pink is all uneven. It made me so mad, and I couldn't just wipe it off and start again because it was my skin getting splotchy :(

What a waste of $56NZD. Gah!! That little happy flutter I used to get in my tummy when I would go past Smashbox has now become an angry grumble because I am so, so disappointed with everything I've purchased there.

on 7/12/2010 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was so disappointed with this product. It has the same texture as the Smashbox Primer, which is great for a primer not for a blusher. Application was soo messy, no colour payoff if you use little and if you add more then the colour is way too much. When applied on, you have to blend it on your face with your finger, and the payoff is not great so after you finish the ending result is a rash effect on your face, and a really hot looking finger! It is really expensive considering the amount you get in one tube and how much of that tube you use each time. Definitely a let down from smashbox.

on 7/10/2010 7:55:00 PM

This really works!! I loved the color of pink it gave me. However it is difficult to use with powder foundation so I probably won't buy it again.

on 7/5/2010 9:10:00 PM

Apparently this gloss is supposed to enhance your natural lip color. It does not. After application, my lips were an unappealing pink shade. But at least the consistency of the gloss is smooth. Otherwise, it is overpriced and not impressive.

This blush is useless to me since I wear powder foundation, I don't like putting liquids over top. It is unique in the sense that you get your own unique shade of pink, however, I prefer powder or creme blushes as I am able to work with them a bit better.

Popular Blush Products