April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Polishes - OPI - Koala Bear-y

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by wwgirlhere

Love this! A very mature yet young pink! I paired this with A Little Less Conversation (polka dots) and it was an adorable combo! Would highly rec. this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by philomena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This colour is so pretty! It feels like a very retro, summery shade of dark pink. I only need natural nail base coat and one coat of polish to achieve a glossy, opaque finish with no streaks. This is definitely one of my favourite polishes and I wear it as both a mani and a pedi.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by didi23

I love this color at the nail spa I picked it because it looked so pretty in the bottle. It was applied on my toes and fingers. It was so pretty people actually complimented the polish. It's a glossy matte grown up yet flirty pink shade. Definately gonna be one of my spring and summer staples. It lasted 5 days on my fingers though I touched it p with gloss by day 3 very good staying I'm in the health field and I wash my hands a lot most polish last for 2 days if I'm lucky.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by allicat626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Fun raspberry color. Looks great in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

This polish is a dark yet bright pink, It reminds me of the color strawberry, as opposed to the actual color of the fruit. The polish has excellent staying power and is very chip resistant ime. Even though it is a pink, it isn't super girlie or childish at all. It is flattering to my NW20 skin tone, but I can imagine it flattering warm toned women as well. OPI's brushes are a little wide for my taste, but that's my only complaint about this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 9:14:00 AM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a NC50/55 and I love how this color looks. It doesn't make me look like a crazy 8th grader with bright pink nail polish. This is a fun wearable pink shade. It can be difficult to find a pink to wear especially on my dark skin. I also need to comment on how easy this was to apply. Some of my other OPI polishes are horrible and go on streaky and thick but for some reason I had no problem. I was able to get one good application then I topped it off with the Essie quick dry coat. I def buy this beautiful berry color again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2008 11:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetie_cake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color! Applies nicely, doesn't streak.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by vatonc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this color in a combo pack & have used it a number of times (especially for pedis) even though it is much too blue for my warm toned skin. It is somewhere between a fuscia & hot pink. I still love it although I will try to find a warmer version once this is all gone ;)

I was very pleased with the application & received a number of compliments when I wore it. If you are cool or neutral toned, this is a great one to add to your collection! Super for spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really great hot-pink color for cool-toned ladies. It's not too bright and not boring at all. This is a perfect summer shade, but as others have mentioned, it can work in Fall and Winter, too. I wear this on my toes and it looks very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by americangirlkit

I loooooooooove this nail polish so much. I love bright pink nail polish and this one isnt too bright so i love wearing it in the winter. Its such a pretty color and it lasts long like all the other OPI nail polishes.