OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

on 4/6/2010 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A magnificent deep magenta/hot pink cream - and this is coming from a pink snob. Very malibu-esq with an air of exotic confidence; it's bright red's flirtatious younger cousin. Koala Bear-y has everything that I look for in a great shade: rich color, nice formula (applies wonderfully opaque with just one coat), dries quickly, and has staying power. And, of course, the color must be hot! I have trouble finding deep hot pinks that aren't overly florescent or too red; the closest I've come is Chanel's Splendeur - which I love - but is a little darker than this. Koala Bear-y is great for summer because it's nice and bright. I find that it is a true pink and is temptingly glossy. Love!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a beautiful shade of rasberry, fucia and pink! I love this. Great spring color. It applies easily and you only need 1 coat. My nails look professionally done. :)

on 3/16/2010 2:20:00 PM

Dark fucshia pink with red undertone. Creme. Perfect finish for pedi. My first OPI:)

on 3/10/2010 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OPI's are generally very good, but once in a while you get one that is exceptionally good. This is koala bear-y! It applies like butter, you could get away with one coat. The colour is beautiful, very flattering, happy colour.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this colour! It really brightens your fingers esp in the summer! It is such a happy colour, not in your face hot pink but a gorgeous pink! I don't really know how to describe it! It is really pretty, abit of a raspberry color? I'm NW42/45 & it doesn't look crazy on me, it looks pretty! Not too bright or shocking!

on 8/15/2009 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE THIS! This is an absolutely GORGEOUS dark pink polish. Get it - or be square!

on 5/28/2009 11:20:00 AM

Love this! A very mature yet young pink! I paired this with A Little Less Conversation (polka dots) and it was an adorable combo! Would highly rec. this to everyone!

on 5/15/2009 5:30:00 PM

This colour is so pretty! It feels like a very retro, summery shade of dark pink. I only need natural nail base coat and one coat of polish to achieve a glossy, opaque finish with no streaks. This is definitely one of my favourite polishes and I wear it as both a mani and a pedi.

on 4/19/2009 9:44:00 PM

I love this color at the nail spa I picked it because it looked so pretty in the bottle. It was applied on my toes and fingers. It was so pretty people actually complimented the polish. It's a glossy matte grown up yet flirty pink shade. Definately gonna be one of my spring and summer staples. It lasted 5 days on my fingers though I touched it p with gloss by day 3 very good staying I'm in the health field and I wash my hands a lot most polish last for 2 days if I'm lucky.

on 3/12/2009 7:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Fun raspberry color. Looks great in the summer.

Popular Polishes