Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain

2.8

Water, Ascorbyl Glucoside, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Alcohol Denatured, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2 Hexanediol/Caprylyl Glycol, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 11680), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid

on 2/19/2012 6:04:00 PM

I bought this product in "Frenzy/Frenesie" I thought this product was going to be like Stila's old lip stains. The product is definitely pigmented and the color really pops (which I go for when I'm in a fun mood). However, the color does not go onto your lips evenly and the colorless lip balm on the other of this product does nothing to even out to fix the flaws of the application of the stain. You probably need a colored gloss over so as to not show all the lines all over your lips. Will not repurchase this is a pretty junky and disappointing product.

on 1/30/2012 6:02:00 PM

I have this product in gothic, which is a nice, bright red.

I am a big proponent of lip stain, because I hate the feel of lip gloss or lipstick on my lips. This is one of my favorite lip stains because it comes with the balm on the end. Lip stains tend to dry out my lips, but this comes with a handy balm to remedy that. Unfortunately, due to poor packaging, the balm fell right off of mine!! It isn't the longest wearing of lip colors, but as a stain it lasts pretty well. Other than that, I love it.

on 1/16/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I first bought this product I was so excited to use it. However I was very disappointed. I can't even remember the colour I bought as I threw it away after a week. The felt tip was dry. This wasn't the retailers fault. I tried leaving it upside down but even so the colour wouldnt come out and when it did it was quite unattractive. I don't recommend this.

on 1/14/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was my least favorite lipstain of all the ones I've used. I like the color but they just don't go on as evenly and easily as the others I've tried. It does come with a chapstick on the other end which is nice. I won't be buying this ever again.

on 1/12/2012 5:33:00 PM

I purchased this in Victorian. It takes some practice and patience to apply it smoothly without creating splotches. This was a nice shade that enhanced my natural lip color when I applied it lightly, however if I applied too much it gave me that just-ate-a-cherry-lollipop look, which I didn't really like. I like the balm that comes with it because my lips did feel dry after putting it on. I've had it for a few months and haven't had a problem with it falling off as others stated. I didn't like how the stain only lasted about 3 hours though. It's not too bad so I might try a different shade soon.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lipstain! It's better than Benetint and Posietint which are both crap. I bought passion which is a really nice fuschia colour. It's so much better than using a fuschia lipstick because it's not as intense, so nice! The balm is good, I was quite surprised that it didn't swivel up but then I guess it would affect the whole design. I only got it yesterday so I don't know about the drying up thing but I'll update in a week or so :)
UPDATE 23/02/12: Almost two months later and it still hasn't dried up, still perfect!

on 12/17/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have the light pink shade-Desire, I think it is- and LOVE it! Being a vampire fan myself, I heard the name and had to get it. It's such a pretty color, natural looking and not too bright with my super pale skin and blonde hair. Plus, it stays on all day and doesn't come off like lipstick does.

on 11/27/2011 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

i bought Revlon lip stain and balm in passion. i found it was a little to bright for me but i am in LOVE with this lip stain.the stain color is vibrant and the balm makes my lips super shiny. it doesn't stay on that long though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The Revlon Just Bitten has a horrible packaging. After one use my lips were mousiturized and felt good. Then 5 minutes passed and it was gone. I used the prooduct once and the balm fell off. I got the fushia and looks like a red lipstain. I would by it again in a lighter color. Overall I would give it a 4 1/5.

on 10/31/2011 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like to use this product under lipglosses or lipsticks. It is a good product to get a "buildable" color. I don't like it by itself and it does dry out fast, but in general, it is great to use almost as a lip liner. I line my entire mouth with it and use it like a "stain" and then apply lipstick.