September 16, 2014 | 1736 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lip Stain

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by SoliB

When I first bought this product I was so excited to use it. However I was very disappointed. I can't even remember the colour I bought as I threw it away after a week. The felt tip was dry. This wasn't the retailers fault. I tried leaving it upside down but even so the colour wouldnt come out and when it did it was quite unattractive. I don't recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my least favorite lipstain of all the ones I've used. I like the color but they just don't go on as evenly and easily as the others I've tried. It does come with a chapstick on the other end which is nice. I won't be buying this ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Feliciag1c13

I purchased this in Victorian. It takes some practice and patience to apply it smoothly without creating splotches. This was a nice shade that enhanced my natural lip color when I applied it lightly, however if I applied too much it gave me that just-ate-a-cherry-lollipop look, which I didn't really like. I like the balm that comes with it because my lips did feel dry after putting it on. I've had it for a few months and haven't had a problem with it falling off as others stated. I didn't like how the stain only lasted about 3 hours though. It's not too bad so I might try a different shade soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by rachelicious904

I love this lipstain! It's better than Benetint and Posietint which are both crap. I bought passion which is a really nice fuschia colour. It's so much better than using a fuschia lipstick because it's not as intense, so nice! The balm is good, I was quite surprised that it didn't swivel up but then I guess it would affect the whole design. I only got it yesterday so I don't know about the drying up thing but I'll update in a week or so :)
UPDATE 23/02/12: Almost two months later and it still hasn't dried up, still perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by fallenangel97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the light pink shade-Desire, I think it is- and LOVE it! Being a vampire fan myself, I heard the name and had to get it. It's such a pretty color, natural looking and not too bright with my super pale skin and blonde hair. Plus, it stays on all day and doesn't come off like lipstick does.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought Revlon lip stain and balm in passion. i found it was a little to bright for me but i am in LOVE with this lip stain.the stain color is vibrant and the balm makes my lips super shiny. it doesn't stay on that long though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ashtynlovespink

The Revlon Just Bitten has a horrible packaging. After one use my lips were mousiturized and felt good. Then 5 minutes passed and it was gone. I used the prooduct once and the balm fell off. I got the fushia and looks like a red lipstain. I would by it again in a lighter color. Overall I would give it a 4 1/5.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like to use this product under lipglosses or lipsticks. It is a good product to get a "buildable" color. I don't like it by itself and it does dry out fast, but in general, it is great to use almost as a lip liner. I line my entire mouth with it and use it like a "stain" and then apply lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

this stuff is so horrible. it dried up in only 2 days and the color just sits on the edges or lines of your lips. worst thing i ever tried.
i found it at the dollar store but its honestly not even worth a dollar.
i got it in lust which is a brownish color. on one good hand, the lip balm is nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by inthepresenceofenemies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awful product, despite buying a fully sealed, never tested product the stain part seemed dry from the start and was almost unusable within two days. The stain itself seemed to hardly stick to my lips and instead clung to the edges, leaving me with a really terrible 'hot pink lipliner naked rest of lip' look. It's basically unwearable which is a shame as it isn't cheap. Benefit's Posietint is better, as are the Bourjois High Tech water-based Lip Tints.