TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 3/30/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I officially love this product. Funky packaging, excellent smell and best of all - it works so so well! I bought this from my hair salon after getting my hair cut (on sale: score!) and am so glad I did. Whenever my hair is feeling fly-away or frizzy, I work a very small amount through my hair and voila! Shiny, smooth, great-smelling hair. Note for my fellow fine-haired ladies, only use a tiny tiny bit of this, not even a full pump. Too much and your hair will end up greasy.
This is one of the best hair products I've ever used. Will definitely be buying again!

on 3/20/2013 12:39:00 PM

GREAT smoothing product!..my hair is so dry and frizzy after washing, conditioning, and blow drying, even with leave in conditioner in it..Once I apply "After Party" it's incredibly smooth & silky, I love it..Gives really good shine too..NOTE: Do not use too much, or it will wear hair down, and give it a greasy feel. Pour just enough in the palm of your hand, rub it together nicely, then apply. Until I find something better, I will def repurchase! :)

on 1/11/2013 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic product. I use this while my hair is still wet after shampoo and conditioning, Helps keep hair smooth once dried. I have super fluffy and frizzy hair after washing and this seems to help alot.

on 12/7/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff been using it for years it smells amazing and does a great job of just softening your hair. don't use too much but just a about a dime size and distribute it evenly and your hair looks and smells awesome.

on 12/7/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This styling cream smells awesome but it sucked. It did a better job on styling my hair extensions than my own actual hair. I applied it to my hair one day to actually see if the product would get rid of the frizz I consistently get and it left a white sticky film on my kinky hair. This product is better for people with straight hair. I was upset that I spent $22 on it but I do love the cute packaging.

on 11/20/2012 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i loooove this product so much. although my mom hasn't been buying it lately. this product makes hair soft and smell good, its great for if you flat iron your hair. it gets rid of damage. in my opinion this is a miracle product and i highly recommend that you buy this product if you are willing to try it. You'll love it!

on 11/5/2012 8:52:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've only used the product three times. Both times I tried it on dry hair and it made my hair soft and smell lovely but I didn't feel like it was doing anything to manage my frizzy hair. However! I used it on damp / air drying hair and bam! I see where all the favourable reviews came from! I'm really liking this product so far. Even when I didn't think it was doing anything to control my frizz, I thought it made my hair feel soft.

on 9/15/2012 3:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like after party, I've been using it off and on for about 4 years. The main thing I like about it is the smell, it tends to last on my hair more than some creams. As far as getting rid of frizz/static, it works OKAY, my hair is really REALLY hard to tame and this does the job most of the time, but sometimes alone it's just not enough. As far as price, it is a bit pricey but I can get it discounted at beauty supply stores (cosmetologist discount) so it usually costs me about ten dollars. Yay for this one!

on 9/14/2012 11:14:00 PM

I have fine, thin, typically Scandinavian hair with a tendency to make me look like a sad troll. A little bit on dry hair does wonders! I bought this when ordering perfume on the Internet to get free shipping, and picked this because of the name alone.
Amazed. My shitty hair is like SILK after using this. And the smell?! OMG.

on 9/12/2012 11:46:00 AM

This product is amazing! My number one HG product ever!
I have thin, dry and medium/short hair and i have been trying to grow it out for so long, leaving half of my hair silky and healthy and the other half dry and damaged (due to flat-ironing...).

But just a little of this is damp hair and after styling my hair is making miracles in my hair!
I totally recommending buying a smaller bottle to begin with, because all hair dosen't collaborate with this product!

Popular Styling Products