TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 4/9/2013 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff! It smells good and the packaging is so freakin cute. My only thing is that I cant put it near my roots. It looks greasy. I mainly use this on the middle to ends of my hair and it keeps the frizz and fly aways under control. I have naturally curly hair. My hair is frizzy towards the ends. When my hair has dried, I apply this to the ends and it looks so smooth and flawless. You only need A TINY TINY bit. Less than a pea. It goes a very long way. I have had the same bottle for over a year and a half and I still have more than half of the bottle. I use it on a daily basis. TOTALLY recommend this magic!

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

BEST SERUM EVER!
It leaves my hair feeling super smooth no fly aways, and it doesn't weigh my hair down!
Best of all my hair smells amazing all day long, like a sweet candy scent, i love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product on my dry frizzy hair! Really calms it down without being greasy and it smells amazing!

on 3/31/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Ahhh, After Party, how I love you! Since Beyond The Zone d/c'ed Get'N'Creamed, I have had to repurchase this more expensive version of it, but it's such a necessity that I will gladly repurchase forever. My hair is colored & dehydrated, also pretty wavy and poofy all around. Oils weigh it down & looks greasy. This stuff is the tits, I use it on damp hair & blow dry or air dry. The result is soft, beautifully formed waves that lasts all day into the next. I love that there is no buildup or sticky feeling on my hair either. Of course, this can happen if you use too much, it's pretty concentrated so it sort of justifies the price as well (although I get this for $5 at TJ Maxx, score!) I also really love the scent of After Party, I have no idea why or what it smells like but it's amazing :)

on 3/30/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I officially love this product. Funky packaging, excellent smell and best of all - it works so so well! I bought this from my hair salon after getting my hair cut (on sale: score!) and am so glad I did. Whenever my hair is feeling fly-away or frizzy, I work a very small amount through my hair and voila! Shiny, smooth, great-smelling hair. Note for my fellow fine-haired ladies, only use a tiny tiny bit of this, not even a full pump. Too much and your hair will end up greasy.
This is one of the best hair products I've ever used. Will definitely be buying again!

on 3/20/2013 12:39:00 PM

GREAT smoothing product!..my hair is so dry and frizzy after washing, conditioning, and blow drying, even with leave in conditioner in it..Once I apply "After Party" it's incredibly smooth & silky, I love it..Gives really good shine too..NOTE: Do not use too much, or it will wear hair down, and give it a greasy feel. Pour just enough in the palm of your hand, rub it together nicely, then apply. Until I find something better, I will def repurchase! :)

on 1/11/2013 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic product. I use this while my hair is still wet after shampoo and conditioning, Helps keep hair smooth once dried. I have super fluffy and frizzy hair after washing and this seems to help alot.

on 12/7/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff been using it for years it smells amazing and does a great job of just softening your hair. don't use too much but just a about a dime size and distribute it evenly and your hair looks and smells awesome.

on 12/7/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This styling cream smells awesome but it sucked. It did a better job on styling my hair extensions than my own actual hair. I applied it to my hair one day to actually see if the product would get rid of the frizz I consistently get and it left a white sticky film on my kinky hair. This product is better for people with straight hair. I was upset that I spent $22 on it but I do love the cute packaging.

on 11/20/2012 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i loooove this product so much. although my mom hasn't been buying it lately. this product makes hair soft and smell good, its great for if you flat iron your hair. it gets rid of damage. in my opinion this is a miracle product and i highly recommend that you buy this product if you are willing to try it. You'll love it!

Popular Styling Products