September 18, 2014 | 1873 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by chandaluvsericriddell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Smells great! And shapes my hair perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by shycho

I am an Asian with very, very straight hair, and this product goes on well on both my naturally straight hair and waved out hair. I tend to make my hair wavy by leaving it in a bun for a couple of hours, and despite the description that notes that this product is better used on straight hair, I love the way it goes on and smoothes my hair but doesn't pull down the curls. The scent of this product is amazing, as well as the texture of the product and the way it comes out of the package. People always ask me what shampoo I use, and I always tell them it's not the shampoo, and that it's TIGI afterparty! The packaging is so hilarious, my friends laugh at it all the time haha

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love this stuff. I have every product in the world under my sink to smooth and shine and shape my hair this does it all. I have fine but thick straight hair and this is the one i reach for. Fekkai glossing twice the price and is no better than this I will buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by eggjandi81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just finished my second tube and I love this product! I use it on both my wet and dry hair, but I prefer applying it on when it's damp. Leaves shine, non-frizz hair and great smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by tobybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this because it came in a two for one package, and I'm really glad I did because it works great. I have super frizzy hair, especially during the summer, so I'm kind of a product junky when it comes to hair stuff.

I've used this in combination with my Tresemme heat protectant spray and my Organix serum, as well as by itself. Either way, it smooths frizz and gives me shiny, silky hair.

The packaging is mess free and easy to dispense.

Definite rebuy when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

It smells nice, like all bed head products, but it didn't really control frizz as it advertised. so I won't get another one while there's so many of them good at frizz control. However, i do think it flattens hair quite well and keeps it moisturized.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This is pretty good stuff, but you get the same quality with every other smoothing product. I wouldn't waste another $18 dollars on it since my hair still gets frizzy after I reapply this over and over again! Serum's work much better, and control the frizz better. It's a good product, but not for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by iselaojeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!!! It does an amazing job in smoothing out your frizz without leaving that oily look behinde. I def. recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

This doesn't do a whole lot for my hair when I use it as a smoothing treatment, but before flat ironing? Holy amazeballs! So smooth! I originally bought it because my stylist uses it on me after she cuts my hair and I'm always floored by the smell. IT SMELLS SO GOOD! I also caught this on sale at Regis, so the price was just right at $9.95.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this (with ego boost, andrenaline shine) for ten years and they are always present in my bathroom. Really nice smell. I use it for my ends and it makes them look all new and shiny