October 21, 2014 | 1131 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by claradreyfus

This product is amazing! My number one HG product ever!
I have thin, dry and medium/short hair and i have been trying to grow it out for so long, leaving half of my hair silky and healthy and the other half dry and damaged (due to flat-ironing...).

But just a little of this is damp hair and after styling my hair is making miracles in my hair!
I totally recommending buying a smaller bottle to begin with, because all hair dosen't collaborate with this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

no idea how much this cost since I got it for free but I imagine since it's bed head it's probably a little expensive. but if a product works, you won't care about the money too much. and if I had to pay for it, that's definitely how i'd feel about it. honestly I didn't even know what after party was used for, I just knew I had to have it from its stellar reviews. I barely wash my hair so I need products that work on dry hair (working on wet is just a bonus). I know it was free but I'm still so happy it works, I feel bad for anyone it doesn't work for :c it does everything it says it should, it smoothes and de-frizzifies (which is my biggest problem because even though I'm asian, my hair is naturally wavy but it straightens out anyway). it hydrates my hair, you can see it even after a long day by curling up some ends around your finger, how amazing your hair can be! I put it in the "ponytail" area of my hair since there's no reason to put anything like that in the roots. the type of hair I would describe this for.. you probably have bleached, dyed, highlighted, and heated your hair to death. maybe you stopped all that to grow out your hair so the top half is lovely and healthy and the ponytail half is dry and fried but you're doing your best to repair it without any trims. I use the dove anti-frizz serum and it is a must have, but use this on top, as this will give it the hydration it needs to look as shiny and healthy as the hair at the roots. I find my ends to look thicker even, but all of my hair is so silky! it smells good too! it's a must have, I carry it around.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love after party. I use it when its really humid out to keep my hair from getting too bulky. Also great when your hair just needs to be tamed. Also love the smell and the cute bottle...I love pink packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by peaches122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this about a year ago,and I have half a bottle still left over.It does what its suppose to,especially after flat ironing your hair.Get's rid of my frizziness,and smooths down my hair.Plus there's no static then in my hair.The packaging is funny,considering it kind of looks like a penis....but it's a great product.A little pricy though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by chandaluvsericriddell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Smells great! And shapes my hair perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by shycho

I am an Asian with very, very straight hair, and this product goes on well on both my naturally straight hair and waved out hair. I tend to make my hair wavy by leaving it in a bun for a couple of hours, and despite the description that notes that this product is better used on straight hair, I love the way it goes on and smoothes my hair but doesn't pull down the curls. The scent of this product is amazing, as well as the texture of the product and the way it comes out of the package. People always ask me what shampoo I use, and I always tell them it's not the shampoo, and that it's TIGI afterparty! The packaging is so hilarious, my friends laugh at it all the time haha

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love this stuff. I have every product in the world under my sink to smooth and shine and shape my hair this does it all. I have fine but thick straight hair and this is the one i reach for. Fekkai glossing twice the price and is no better than this I will buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by eggjandi81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just finished my second tube and I love this product! I use it on both my wet and dry hair, but I prefer applying it on when it's damp. Leaves shine, non-frizz hair and great smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by tobybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this because it came in a two for one package, and I'm really glad I did because it works great. I have super frizzy hair, especially during the summer, so I'm kind of a product junky when it comes to hair stuff.

I've used this in combination with my Tresemme heat protectant spray and my Organix serum, as well as by itself. Either way, it smooths frizz and gives me shiny, silky hair.

The packaging is mess free and easy to dispense.

Definite rebuy when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

It smells nice, like all bed head products, but it didn't really control frizz as it advertised. so I won't get another one while there's so many of them good at frizz control. However, i do think it flattens hair quite well and keeps it moisturized.