September 19, 2014 | 1139 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Hydra Zen

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Juicy376

Amazing!! FINALLY i have found a moisturiser that loves me back!! I use Hyrda Zen for normal skin morning and night and it really is incredible!

My skin is glowing, plumped up and generally radiant! When used before bed, by morning my face looks perfect, normally it looks like a steam train ran over it in the middle of the night.. now i dont frighten the post man (or my fiance!) first thing!

I was so sure everyone would be finding it as wonderful as i am.. i guess not. :o(

I have sensitive combination skin, occasionally oily forehead (not t-zone!) & chin and dry patches on the side of my nose, normal everywhere else.
I've actually found that this cream has helped to clear up my stress spots and i certainly find it relaxing and destressing. I'm getting married in May and have been so worried about my skin as that is where the stress is showing... this couldnt have been released at a better time.. for me anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2007 6:04:00 PM More reviews by hels_bels

Am surprised to see some negative reviews about this moisuriser. To me, it is by far the best out there (and I've tried alot!) It does what it says on the label- completely de-stresses the skin. As soon as you rub it in, you can feel your skin relax. It feels wonderful throughout the day and leaves skin beautifully clear. I have acne prone skin and this does not break me out or leave my skin too oily. There are a couple of downsides- it's so expensive and no SPF. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make however- this is definitely my HG moisuriser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by ClaraRose

Usually i have combination oily skin, and its also sensitive ( iam very fair), but i moved to a scandinavian country for a year and during the winter my skin got very irritated and dry. My cream made for oily skin didnīt work anymore. My sister used Hydra Zen so i decided to try it. Other creams i had tried for dry skins just made me break out. At first i was not sure i was going to like it as it was scented, and thought it might be irritable. However i love this cream, it moisturized my skin and the dry red patches disappeared. Though i still get the occasional break out, its far less than any other creams i tried for dry skin. I recommend this product even for combination and sensitive skin that can break out. Only draw back is how expensive this cream is in Europe. Its alot more reasonable in North America. If you are planning to travel for a long period to Europe, or Asia i recommend you buying it in USA or Canada first. On the coldest harsh days, about -20 i noticed my skin still gets irritated from the cold.Update.High price for this cream but i would get it again if i can get a discount, however would not buy this during summer as my skin is oilier and breaking out more which is a shame as i love how it makes the skin so soft and glowing like no other cream. Also the scent is so wonderful. Review was for the de stressing for dry skin not the neurocalm.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Crescent_Shadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the review for Hydra Zen Advanced De-stressing Moisturizing Cream. Texture is very light cream that absorbs fast. Claimed for Normal/Dry/Very Dry skin, I was dryish when I used this, and the hydration it provides is pretty good, even though it's not really remarkable. I think very dry skin will not be happy with this. As other Lancome moisturizer I've tried, this leaves velvety soft and glowing skin, but overtime the softness/glow are gone, leaving no difference than if I use my drugstore moisturizer. Fragrance is kinda weird for me, but I can live with it. I don't have redness so I don't know how well this calms my skin, but overall I think this cream is very pricey for what it does. For the availability of anti-stressing/anti-polutant qualities, I still give it a 3.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2006 11:28:00 AM More reviews by snowbunnyUK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brought out my ezcema! Would never buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by AlexisSano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HYDRA ZEN Advanced De-stressing Moisturising Cream Dry Skin -----

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Oryza Sativa/Rice Bran Oil, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter Extract, Palimtic Acid, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Sead Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganne, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Triticum Vulgare/Wheat Germ Oil, Polysorbate 80, Polycaprolactone, Poloxamer 188, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Propylparaben, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Sorbitan Tristearate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Morgina Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Butyrospermium Parkii/Shea Butter Unsaponifiables/Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Glycine Soya/Soya Bean Oil, Royal Gelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by marikan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used the hydra zen cream for very dry skin. The first 3-4 weeks the cream was very good and felt destressing for my sencitive skin and I was very happy with the result. Then my face started to get irritated, feeling drier then before and suddenly I'm having a lot of black heads.

Would not purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 3:11:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My all time HG is aqua fusion gel-creme, but when I went to buy it the SA told me they didnt have any more in stock and then talked me into buying this. Well this is NOTHING like aqua fusion lets put it that way! AF sinks straight into my skin leaving it velvety smooth....this felt greasy and the fragrance was too strong. Also my face was feeling kinda dry after using tan on my face a lot over the week and this didnt do much in terms of moisturising. I used it as a night cream too, and woke up the next morning with red blemishes all over the tip of my nose and sides. would NEVER recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2006 1:56:00 PM More reviews by xiaoxiao72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am working in the buld with the air conditioner on yearly round. My skin is very dry and this product can't help at well. It doesnt deserve this much price

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 10:56:00 AM More reviews by darocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this cream. It's so refreshing. I have noticed my skin is much brighter and clearer. My skin feels so soft. I would defintely buy it again!