Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette - Sand Castle 396 [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Stearate, Kaolin, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Trimyristin, Isostearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate (in 396), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (in 398), Tin Oxide (in 396, 398), Palmitic Acid (in 398). May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 44792, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 10/11/2009 11:04:00 PM

Don't judge this product until you've tried it; it's surprisingly great quality! Wet 'n' Wild has really stepped up with these shadows. You get a great variety of colors and textures (some colors are shimmery and some are matte). And the case has a huge mirror large enough for me to do my whole face with! I was really impressed with the pigmentation with these shadows. These are the more browns with a little bit of plums also, great for a natural look.

I do use an eyeshadow primer with it and they last all day, but I don't go without primer so I can't judge it alone. Also, becase the colors are highly pigmented, I recommended using an eyeshadow brush to blend the color more and keeping a Q-tip too just in case you mess up. Definately a great buy for $5!

I have these in paradise cove also. I just love the colors and they are so inexpensive!!! I think the other pallete is more flattering for my blue/green eyes, but these are pretty too. I just love how pigmented they are and the endless looks you can create. I also like that it comes with a full size mirror, even though its kind of bulkey. Also last a full 8 hour workday on my oily eyelids which is impressive. Great everyday eye colors and I highly recommend them!! And for only $5 you can't go wrong.

on 9/27/2009 2:05:00 AM

I like this so much with my brown eyes. They do not stock anymore of these Ultimate Expessions sets at Walgreens and could not find any in Sand Castle in a few CVS pharmacies. Once I realized they are not stocking these at Walgreens I went to all the CVS pharmacies until I found a Sand Castle and brought another one. I really liked the mirror.

on 9/25/2009 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I never thought that I would get so much use out of a Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow palette, but here I am about a year later still using it on a daily basis. For the price, this is a versatile, good product. Some shades are great for a brow bone highlight, others are good on the lid for a subtle daytime look, and the darker colors are perfect for a nighttime, flashy look. The staying power is good, but as usual with WNW, you get mediocre, cumbersome packaging including a hidden mirror you can slide out from underneath. The shadows tend to crumble if you carry around the palette in a bag or suitcase, so fragility is a slight problem. For the money, this is a particularly good buy.

on 9/13/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this palette. Noticed some of the shadows had crumbled before I had a chance to use them. Must have happened in the bag during transport. Got a new, unbroken one. Used it twice. Loved the color. Slipped out of my hand (it's heavy and hard to open) and dropped all of 1 foot onto my table. It shattered. Will not repurchase. The shadows are way too fragile and will disintegrate at the slightest bump. Not worth it.

on 8/27/2009 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

8 mac eyeshadows cost around $110;
8 wet 'n wild eyeshadows cost only $5;
I don't see much difference in qualities.
Conclusion: buy this, ditch your other eyeshadows.

on 8/23/2009 10:50:00 PM

I love this pallet, and I use it almost every time i put on make up weather for highlight colors crease color or lid colors it has it all. I have the one in GOLDEN SHIMMERS. Another thing I like about it is the mirror it comes with its great for traveling good size mirror. pigmentation great, fall out a little, color is true some are too much shimmer. $4 for all these colors very generous. overall great would buy it again.

on 8/22/2009 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i purchased this palette at target for like $4! the colors looked so beautiful and when i swatched them, i was in love with them! this palette has the perfect colors to make a bronzy/gold looks. the colors are easy to blend.

i really dont like how the mirror keeps coming out...sucks, but i taped it down :)

the colors are great! lasts long!

BAD. BAD. BAD. Horrible pigmentation. Fallout. NO lasting power whatsoever. DO NOT buy it. I can't believe people said it was great. It's not. It's Horrible! Trust me on this one. DO NOT waste your money.

on 8/19/2009 7:33:00 PM

Absolutely love this product. It has great pigmentation and stays on for a long time. The price couldn't be any more accessible. I love it!