Davines Love Conditioner

4.4

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Borago Officinalis Extract, Oryza Sativa Cera/Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Benzophenone-4, Propylene Glycol, Tricedeth-12, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 42090/Blue 1, Parfum/Fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why do companies insist on using tubs with their conditioner/treatment?

Unfortunately this conditioner didn't stand up to it's hype. I actually prefer L'oral over this.

on 9/20/2007 2:42:00 PM

Absolutely in love with this product - both this and the Love shampoo - total HG material. I have straight hair, but a stylist recommended both products to me for volume and frizz prevention. Wow! My hair has never been this manageable, silky, or full! Will definitely be buying more once I run out. A little goes a long way, so despite the price (which really isn't that bad), you're getting your money's worth.

on 9/16/2007 4:42:00 PM

I have been using this product along with the shampoo about 4 months, I just bought my 2nd tub. LOVE this stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING. I am little crazed about getting that perfectly silk, shiny, just did a commerical hair. This is the closest I have found. Doesn't feel like anything special in the shower, but I always have a good hair day when I use this. Smell is fabulous light and last's through the day, but doesn't interfer with perfume. Pricey but worth it!
Update: I can't use this all the time after a few months makes the hair to dry, but I still use this about twice a week

on 9/1/2007 3:47:00 PM

I have been absolutely addicted to this line since being introducted to it by my stylist. The Love Conditioner was actually the first product I purchased. It smells amazing and works equally as well. I have long, straight, fine hair that is somewhat processed and gets flat-ironed a lot. This product makes it super silky without weighing it down. It is somewhat pricey, but it really is worth it.

on 7/30/2007 4:45:00 PM

wow! why did I not find out about this stuff before? This review is for the Love conditioner and shampoo for *harsh frizzy hair*. First off, nothing smells as beautiful as these products. It is like being surrounded by soft rose petals in the shower. The smell remains ever so slightly on my hair, not in a cloying herbal essences way, but in a very faint pretty clean smell. Secondly, the texture of both of these products is very thick and luxurious. A little definitely goes a long way. They do rinse off quite well however, which can be a problem with other products that are as conditioning. The results, though, are where the money is for these products. Soft shiny curls, and, yes, it does tame my thick curly and, well, *harsh* hair. I will definitely repurchase. Both are quite expensive but well worth it. Will also definitely try other products in the line.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm reviewing the Love "Lovely Curl Enhancing Conditioner" and I love this stuff. I have naturally wavyish hair that I defuse every day to make curly.. this stuff has definately made my curls more defined and bouncy and even if I sleep on my hair the next day the curls still look just as amazing as they did just after I styled my hair. I use it with the matching shampoo. Both bottles cost me $40 and I've only used about half in a month.

on 7/9/2007 12:45:00 AM

This review is for the "Love "Lovely Curl Enhancing Conditioner". It is! It's now my fave, for my (colored) hair. It does seem to enhance the waves, and I can allow my hair to air-dry. I also like the Nounou conditioners, they seem a bit richer, but don't have the same wave-enhancing quality. Excellent product, and while a bit pricey, the $22 tub lasts a long, long time.

on 6/29/2007 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's a decent conditioner. A bit too thick for my frizzy and dry fine hair. Would work better on thicker hair, I'd imagine. But the smell is gorgeous and the price is not too bad either, in Europe at least. The jar lasts for ages.

on 5/31/2007 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

the only conditioner that makes my over bleached hair soft and managable.

on 3/14/2007 6:40:00 PM

I'm on my second container of Davine's Love conditioner. It's expensive but it smoothes my wavy/curly hair and makes it so much easier to straighten. The smell is nice, too, like fresh green figs. I paid $24 for this last time, which hurt me, but I've also seen it online for less at Four Seasons. Works especially well when paired with the Love shampoo.

Top Rated Davines Products