September 18, 2014 | 1788 users online

Conditioner - Davines - Love Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by janeeyrehead

Absolutely in love with this product - both this and the Love shampoo - total HG material. I have straight hair, but a stylist recommended both products to me for volume and frizz prevention. Wow! My hair has never been this manageable, silky, or full! Will definitely be buying more once I run out. A little goes a long way, so despite the price (which really isn't that bad), you're getting your money's worth.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by kladd

I have been using this product along with the shampoo about 4 months, I just bought my 2nd tub. LOVE this stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING. I am little crazed about getting that perfectly silk, shiny, just did a commerical hair. This is the closest I have found. Doesn't feel like anything special in the shower, but I always have a good hair day when I use this. Smell is fabulous light and last's through the day, but doesn't interfer with perfume. Pricey but worth it!
Update: I can't use this all the time after a few months makes the hair to dry, but I still use this about twice a week

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2007 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cocoangel

I have been absolutely addicted to this line since being introducted to it by my stylist. The Love Conditioner was actually the first product I purchased. It smells amazing and works equally as well. I have long, straight, fine hair that is somewhat processed and gets flat-ironed a lot. This product makes it super silky without weighing it down. It is somewhat pricey, but it really is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by rpolisk

wow! why did I not find out about this stuff before? This review is for the Love conditioner and shampoo for *harsh frizzy hair*. First off, nothing smells as beautiful as these products. It is like being surrounded by soft rose petals in the shower. The smell remains ever so slightly on my hair, not in a cloying herbal essences way, but in a very faint pretty clean smell. Secondly, the texture of both of these products is very thick and luxurious. A little definitely goes a long way. They do rinse off quite well however, which can be a problem with other products that are as conditioning. The results, though, are where the money is for these products. Soft shiny curls, and, yes, it does tame my thick curly and, well, *harsh* hair. I will definitely repurchase. Both are quite expensive but well worth it. Will also definitely try other products in the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by oOeye_candyOo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm reviewing the Love "Lovely Curl Enhancing Conditioner" and I love this stuff. I have naturally wavyish hair that I defuse every day to make curly.. this stuff has definately made my curls more defined and bouncy and even if I sleep on my hair the next day the curls still look just as amazing as they did just after I styled my hair. I use it with the matching shampoo. Both bottles cost me $40 and I've only used about half in a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by tashak

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the "Love "Lovely Curl Enhancing Conditioner". It is! It's now my fave, for my (colored) hair. It does seem to enhance the waves, and I can allow my hair to air-dry. I also like the Nounou conditioners, they seem a bit richer, but don't have the same wave-enhancing quality. Excellent product, and while a bit pricey, the $22 tub lasts a long, long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2007 7:48:00 AM More reviews by cranberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a decent conditioner. A bit too thick for my frizzy and dry fine hair. Would work better on thicker hair, I'd imagine. But the smell is gorgeous and the price is not too bad either, in Europe at least. The jar lasts for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by la2vienna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the only conditioner that makes my over bleached hair soft and managable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by rydenfan2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second container of Davine's Love conditioner. It's expensive but it smoothes my wavy/curly hair and makes it so much easier to straighten. The smell is nice, too, like fresh green figs. I paid $24 for this last time, which hurt me, but I've also seen it online for less at Four Seasons. Works especially well when paired with the Love shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by frenchconnection

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, how I love this conditioner. This is an absolute HG product for me. Actually almost all Davines products have been HG products. They are absolutely the best. Anyway, back to the Love conditioner. I have rather coarse, highlighted, long hair. This stuff smooths my hair like no other conditioner ever has. I've tried a ton of 'em, too. I wash my hair every other day, and this product keeps my hair smooth through day two. My hair feels silky and looks shiney and healthy. A little product goes a long way. I also enjoy the fresh scent. This is a fabulous product and absolutely worth a try if you have coarse or wavy hair that you'd like to keep straight!!!