April 25, 2014 | 1676 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by smatt1027

I have very oily hair one day after shower. I had become hopeless trying other dry shampoos that did nothing to my hair. This is absolutely amazing! I am still in see every time I spray my greasy morning hair and it suddenly looks and feels fresh, clean, soft, voluminous! The smell is a fresh baby powder and not too potent. So so in love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have super oily 2nd day hair and this is my holy grail dry shampoo! I've tried everything from salon to drugstore and nothing compares to Batiste! My hair is a dark brown with violet undertones and it doesn't make my hair look white. I just spray it, rub it in with my fingers, brush my hair and give it a little blast with the hair drier for a little volume. This lasts all day which is super rare for a dry shampoo. If you do notice your hair is a little white, just run your hand under the tap and lightly go over your roots with your damp fingers!

I don't love the smell of the original one but it's not bad - kinda smells like pledge or something. I prefer the tropical scent over the others but I'll use any of them I can get my hands on! I absolutely love the retro packaging and I can always get this for under $10 (just got another bottle for $6.99) so its super affordable!

Go by this and buy backups! I promise you will never try another dry shampoo again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Great dry shampoo!

It mattifies the hair, easy to brush out, pleasant scent and cheap! It also helps to add more volume.

It makes my scalp a bit itchy and whiter (not the hair, scalp only) which Klorane dry shampoo doesn't BUT the price difference make Klorane not worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by glitterandsparkles42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used! It makes the hair really soft and does exactly what it says on the can. I use the floral one the most.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG!!! My favorite dry shampoo. I love it! I love the ''brown hair'' version, it's the one I currently use; it's easier to use because this one the powder is not white but brown-ish so easier to hide. I use it with a small comb, making a line from the back to the front of my hairs, then spray the roots, then massage it in my hair and then brush my hairs.

The nozzle neve clog, wich is great!

I also like this product because it gave volume (not as much as the volume one but still, volume!).

I think it's a really great buy, I just wish it lasted longer for the price. I buy it for around 7$ at Winners.

Update on 18/04/2014 about the medium brown one: My HG dry shampoo. I love everything about it, smells great, absorb the oils and give volume. I only wish that it would last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Kellywilson28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Baptiste is great.
Dry Shampoo is versatile, I use it on second day hair for fresh hair and a clean volumized look. The price is reasonable and the selection is great! I love that they don't force you into one smell, you will be able to find something you like.
This is a HG for me, it doesn't leave a white cast or gross residue. I can count on this product for a good hair day!
I will repurchase over and over.. No other dry shampoo compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by bunnygrl468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Now, I'm still a newb at this haircare thing, so bear with me...
Until last year, I used to wash my EVERY DAY. Ridiculous right? I couldn't help it because my hair was always ridiculously flat and oily and I had no idea what to do.

I FINALLY discovered this thing called dry shampoo, which you can spray onto your roots and voila , you're good to go.

So I tried Pssst because it worked wonders on me! From then on, I washed my hair every TWO days, whooaa there...
The reason why I didn't take it to the 3rd day is that the dry shampoo would get chunky (looking like dandruff) and and my hair got greasy at the end of the day. Plus, I had to spray A LOT.

I looked up what could possibly be a better dry shampoo, and Batiste showed up! I experimented on my 3rd day hair and heard the angels sing... My hair smelled goood (in my taste) and my hair was voluptuous!

I'm overly excited about this and told some girls who are amazed that my 3rd day hair looks freshly washed. And it lasts a long time! Sometimes, I actually feel bad about washing my hair!

I spritz a few times on parts of my hair because the spray gets intense. What I love about this too is that the powder is so fine, so when I brush the dry shampoo, it's gone!
Now I just wish I could buy it from Boots, since it's only around $4, but sadly, I live in the US and have to wait for sales and coupons...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I have dark brown hair. ALL dry shampoos leave a weird gray/white tint to my hair and white specks which end up looking like dandruff. Even the original and scented Batiste. I did try the brunette Batiste and it works fantastic. There's still a slightly gray cast but not as bad at the others. Also you're going to want to be careful to not get this everywhere. It will leave a dark brown tint on your hands when you rub it in and sometimes I get it on my face. I can live with that though for what it does. I haven't found anything else that compares. This makes my greasy hair not look so bad and I get a ton of volume.

For blondes you can get the regular or scented. For brunettes or those with darker hair, there's the brunette for us, FINALLY!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by missmacaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy grail dry shampoo! Every other dry shampoo I've used left a horrible, greasy texture to my already fine hair. I wash my hair every other day (it gets super oily quickly since it is so fine) and this really helps extend the life of it while leaving me with clean, voluminous hair! I will purchase this forever, and you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product in the blonde shade. it makes my roots look better, covers the gray stray hairs and makes it look clean. It's something I never want to be without!