Atopalm MLE Cream

4.1

2013 Ingredients Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Myristoyl/palmitoyl Oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Distearate, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosterols, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Fragrance, Tropolone Ingredients MLE Face Cream: Aqua, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Myristoyl oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, PEG-15 glyceryl stearate, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Cetyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Macadamia ternifoliaseed oil, PEG-10 glyceryl stearate, Portulaca oleracea extract, Squalane, Anthemis nobilis flower extract, Biosaccharide gum-1, Calcium lactate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated olive oil, Hydrogenated olive oil decyl esters, Mannan, Sodium lactate, Sunflower decyl esters, Tocopheryl acetate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Xanthan gum, Propylparaben, Stearic acid, BHT, Essential oil. Ingredients MLE Cream: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myrisyl/Palmityl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunflower Oil Decyl Esters, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantion, Stearic Acid, BHT, Essential Oil.

on 9/30/2007 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I am reviewing the Atopalm MLE face cream. I love it!!! I bought this from the skinstore.com on the recommendations of my dermalogist and I think it does wonders for my skin. I also like that it is in a tube, not in jar, I don't like to put my fingers in a jar for this or foundations etc. I will be 50 shortly and have very few wrinkles but I was diagnosised with roseca (very mild) and a mild case of adult onset acne and this keeps it in check. It sinks into my skin like a dream and with no sticky residue. This is my HG, the only downfall is that I wish it had SPF.

on 9/25/2007 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Well I was very surprised with this product to say the least. I bought this from the skin store and wasn't sure what the results were going to be, but out on a limb to find my HG moisturizer. Well ladies and gentleman this is IT!!! This is a fantastic product. I am putting the cetaphil away. This product really does reduce redness and acts as a great!!! base for make-up. If you have sensitive skin with any type of irritation this wonder cream is for you. Also love the tube, so hygenic. Will buy this again and again. Oh and the price doesn't hurt like other high end brands. GREAT :D

on 9/10/2007 1:47:00 PM

I use the Atopalm MLE face cream, and it's really great. It really works well with more aggressive treatments that can sometimes strip your skin. It moisturizes well, calms the skin down, and best of all doesn't cause any breakouts. I've been looking for a product like this for a long time, as I'm sure most of you have, and I'm glad it's finally arrived. I will say that I think the people who will benefit most from this product are people with very sensitive, dry/combo skin, or people who use strong products.

on 8/30/2007 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a fantastic product. I have very sensitive, breakout-prone skin, & the Atopalm Face Cream is very soothing & moisturizing. I apply this at night because my skin is slightly oily- it's a little too moisturizing for my skin during the day. It's so lovely to find a product that is non-irritating!

on 7/19/2007 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This review is for the Atopalm MLE face cream. I have been using it for about six months and have had great results. My skin is oily and I have battled hormonal chin acne for years, along with perioral dermatitis. My derm said I have slight rosacea, but ever since using Atopalm, my redness is decreased significantly. I use the face cream in the morning and mix it with my mineral makeup then apply it to my face. This works really well for me and I haven't had any problems. I use the heavier Atopalm cream after I wash my face at night, and I have had great results with it also. I have tried many products and have been sensitive to many. The Olay vitamins I have been taking for the past 4 months have also helped a lot. I will continue to buy this product.

on 6/12/2007 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

first tried this thing out as a sample from skinstore.com, and i was in love with this right then. this cream glides on so smooth like a dream, hydrate so well, but doesn't add shine at all. it actually leaves a matte finish. it has lots of essential oil in it, which i thought would cause my super sensitive and oily+acne-prone skin to break out, but not at all surprisingly. the product's designed right for hyper-sensitive skin, so it works great as well for rosacea. every morning i wake up with a more even toned, velvet face. i'm really pleased with the result and will definitely repurchase it. for more reviews, go to skinstore.com.

on 4/18/2007 11:23:00 PM

I've used this product off and on for a year. it's great. Just not good under makeup. I do find that if I put it on before bed, I wake up much less red.

on 3/23/2007 8:19:00 PM

Can see the difference after just one week of using this. I pair it with Tazorac Retin-A and Anthelios sunblock. Makes the complexion look creamy and smooth... in fact, will have to use it on my arms so they match up.

on 1/19/2007 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this product after reading the great reviews in the media. Another much ballyhoo product that did not live up to the hype. It feels great going on, but after about two hours, my skin has that good old dehydrated feel to it again. If I re-apply, the process begins again. I will not be repurchasing this. A wate of money.

on 1/8/2007 4:45:00 PM

I received this as a sample with order from Skinstore and thought it was quite different, so ordered the full size. It might just be my imagination, and I might have to re-review, but I have to say that after a month of use my face looks great. As a kiteboarder, I am in the sun/water alot, and although I wear SPF 30 my face does get a bit beaten up. I have been using Origins Dr Weil Plantidote serum for about a year (HG) but had been missing a good mosturizer (not overly impressed with the Dr Weil cream esp at the price) until now....plus, my husband loves it as well - it's absolutely scentless, and I can actually get him to put it on nightly after he brushes his teeth - now that is a bonus!

Popular Moisturizers