November 28, 2014 | 2001 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Convertible Eye Color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2005 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oooh, I love this eyeliner so much. I have it in Onyx, a black-as-night liner with a pure shimmery white eyeshadow. It makes the absolute best smoky eye look for going out when combined and smudged properly. I would definitely repurchase, as this is my new sexy smoky eye staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this in Ombre, a rich, deep brown that I'm using as an eye liner. This is gorgeous, glides on effortlessly and looks soft and natural. I want to get more colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2005 11:49:00 AM More reviews by renita928

I got ths in forest, a really deep green color. it goes on almost black but it makes it almost intriguing because it isn't black. the shadow that comes in it is a light pink and it goes on very well and doesn't crease. the format of everything makes it very convenient and is a staple in my hadnbag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2005 9:09:00 AM More reviews by cerys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a Convertible Eye Color in 'Stone'. This a gorgeous shimmery medium brown eyeshadow, with a deep brown eyeliner, which looks great on my blue eyes.

The quality of the product is great - the e/s and liner go on easily and are long lasting.

The packaging is a thin silver tube. It twists open near the centre to reveal the sponge applicator and eyeshadow. At one end of the tube, a lid pulls off to reveal the eyeliner, and at the other end, is a smudger.

This is a great product to travel with, and 'Stone' is a lovely colour. It is expensive for the amount of product that you get, but as I don't use it very often (I have so many e/s!), it will still last me a while. I will repurchase this when it runs out.

Me: N1/NC15, Blonde hair, Blue eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ylchag

I have this in Stone, and I really like the color- a shimmery brown, makes a smoky eye that goes with any look. The eyeliner is on the soft side, but it works fine for me as long as i use a light hand. The eyeshadow applicator tends to dispense too much if you brush it on, so i just dot it on my lids then use the smudger to blend it with the liner. It's very easy for me to apply and makes having eyes that look "done" really fast/easy. The quality of the shadow is great, and the liner's good when paired with it, so I'll probably be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by crazykatgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this little pencil eyeliner, shadow, and blender in one. I have it in the brown color Clove, which is a suitable brown combo for all skin tones. It's got rich pigment in both the liner and shadow, which makes for great impact and longievity. The blending tool makes it convenient to apply the colors anywhere with a natural soft look, and fits in the tiniest of bags.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2004 11:30:00 PM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I got this for $18 from Gloss.com, in the color Stone. I really like the ease of use with this product, since it has eyeliner and eyeshadow built in one wand. The eyeshadow is very smooth and not too heavy, and the eyeliner is a very pretty brown. The eyeliner is a little too soft and the tip went away pretty quickly (and no sharpener!) so it doesn't go on as smoothly as I might like, but there is a smudger on the end of the wand too, so it's not too bad. I'm not sure if I would buy this again, just because of the price and because the eyeliner is really the reason I bought it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect example a poorly executed product. The colors in this line are really pretty, especially the shadows so it was tough to choose one to try. I was looking for a basic brown so I got Teak, which contains brown eyeliner and a pretty coppery/light brown shadow. The problem is the eyeliner, which is really the reason that I wanted this product. Itís an auto roll-up and way too soft. The point isnít sharp enough and if you press too hard, some of it will break off and you get a ball of eyeliner on your lashes. The sponge is mostly unnecessary and you could get much more liner without it. Also, the design of the product fools you into thinking there is much more there, but if you really look, youíll see that the sponge side is longer than the product side and is really just dead space. Iíll use the rest of it, which isnít much, but I will not repurchase. This is really kind of a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2004 12:41:00 AM More reviews by cor01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried the Onyx convertible eye color, and I loved the portibility and convenience of the two products in one. However, it was expensive for what very little product inside, and the eyeliner ran out fast. The actual makeup is nice, I loved the eyeshadow, but the eyeliner doesn't last long and smudged off quickly. I would recommend buying the eyeshadow just seperately.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 5:43:00 AM More reviews by KittyCatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product blew me away- wasn't expecting much from it at all (got it free). Beautiful shadow- fantastic easy to use packaging.
Great for a 5 second early morning look- smoky eyes instantly! :)