C.O. Bigelow Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine

4.5

LOVE THIS ONE TOO! Ever since I was little, all I wanted was a minty lip gloss that TASTED as good as it smelled! The Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine is great when I want a break from the Peppermint flavor. It gives amazing shine that is perfect for wearing alone, or over various colors. It's not very sticky, but still thick enough not to get all over the place. And of course, it tastes and smells wonderful.

The only thing that bugs me is when the tip of it gets all gooey, so I put it on with my finger instead, and then lick the excess off my fingertips (gross, I know, but it DOES freshen my breath that way). Also, after I've been using it a while, the tube gets kind of dirty and gross, and it's hard to clean that off. But usually it runs out before it's TOO grubby. And while on the packaging note, I like the light blue color of the tube, but it IS hard to find in my purse when I've got five other C.O. Bigelow lippies rolling around in there.

Price is so-so. I don't really like to spend a ton on lip products, especially since I lose them, they can get taken away at the airport, etc. $5 is great, but it's not always on sale, and the $7.50 price can bug me. But it's worth it, in the end! I really recommend this specific product, especially if you like other C.O. Bigelow glosses, but would rather have a Spearmint flavor than a Peppermint.

on 2/19/2007 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love the spearmint smell and taste to it. I like it better than the regular mentha.

on 2/13/2007 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

For people who thought the peppermint was a little too much, the spearmint is a much softer flavor.

on 2/11/2007 3:47:00 PM

I love this stuff, no adore it! It's great! It's a wonderful gloss/moisturizer all in one! It has a slight tingle, which I swear plumps your lips a bit naturally.

I apply this on every morning right before going to work and throughout the day. Try the methatint, it's ten times better!

on 1/23/2007 8:17:00 PM

I like spearmint better than peppermint, so I knew I had to give this a shot. And, I love it so much! It has all the same great qualities of the original with the great taste of spearmint. A definite winner, and I'll repurchase.

AMAZING AMAZING SCENT! It's like a sweet mint and still very refreshing. Yay this is a great addition.

on 12/31/2006 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this- even more than the original mentha peppermint. As soon as I saw this, i knew that i had to have it and bought on a whim. I am so glad that I did and am very impressed. c.o. bigelow has definately got another winner. Will definately repurchase over and over.

on 12/29/2006 8:36:00 PM

Oh wow! I love all the flavors and the Spearmint is wonderful! Another winner! If I had to pick only one as a favorite I dont think I could because I truly love them all, they are all great and I am so glad they got new flavors in!