August 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Lips - C.O. Bigelow - Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lb07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the spearmint smell and taste to it. I like it better than the regular mentha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For people who thought the peppermint was a little too much, the spearmint is a much softer flavor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rljp

I love this stuff, no adore it! It's great! It's a wonderful gloss/moisturizer all in one! It has a slight tingle, which I swear plumps your lips a bit naturally.

I apply this on every morning right before going to work and throughout the day. Try the methatint, it's ten times better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 8:17:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like spearmint better than peppermint, so I knew I had to give this a shot. And, I love it so much! It has all the same great qualities of the original with the great taste of spearmint. A definite winner, and I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by georgieporgie1225

AMAZING AMAZING SCENT! It's like a sweet mint and still very refreshing. Yay this is a great addition.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this- even more than the original mentha peppermint. As soon as I saw this, i knew that i had to have it and bought on a whim. I am so glad that I did and am very impressed. c.o. bigelow has definately got another winner. Will definately repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

Oh wow! I love all the flavors and the Spearmint is wonderful! Another winner! If I had to pick only one as a favorite I dont think I could because I truly love them all, they are all great and I am so glad they got new flavors in!